What are we doing?
谢博德医生选了莉亚
Dr. Shepherd picked Leah to do the burr holes
给库伯姐妹开颅
on the Cooper twins.
他难道不知道她上次
Doesn't he know that last time she --
-闭嘴 -那个小人怎样了
- Shut up. - How's scut?
还好吧 我准备结束实验了
Mm. Fine. I'm actually killing it.
你把她弄死了
You're killing her!
我做不到
I can't do this.
别这样 才第一个
Stop it. That was your first one.
你现在知道要用多大力了
You know how hard to go now.
再试一次
Try it again.
我只是震惊于 一个医生
I just think it's kind of shocking that the first option
面对一个心情复杂的孕妇
tossed onto the table for a pregnant woman
给出的第一个建议竟然是终止妊娠
with mixed feelings is termination.
我觉得她做了自己该做的
I think she's just doing her job.
你就不能站在我这边一次吗
Can you just be on my side?
我跟你站在同一边
I am on your side.
我只是觉得不能怪妇产科医生
I just don't think we need to vilify the O.B. for one comment.
我没有
I wasn't.
我只是
I-I was...
也有可能 我也不知道
Maybe I was. I don't know.
我不想跟你起吵架
I don't want to fight.
我也不想
Me neither.
女孩的话叫菲比怎么样
What about Phoebe if it's a girl?
免费菲比 像在暗示什么
Phoebe Freebie? Slutty.
不过 挺可爱的
Uh, but, uh, cute.
很棒
Terrific.
这名字很不错
It's one of the better names.
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber,
我听说你提议开董事会
Did I hear that you called a meeting of the board?
没错
Yeah, I did.
下次提议的时候能先确认我能参加吗
Well, next time, could you please make sure I'm available?
我们需要讨论有关基金会的事情
Well, we needed to discuss some issues with the foundation.
你不需要出席
Your input wasn't needed.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
如果你有任何有关基金会的意见
If you have something to say about the foundation,
应该跟我说
you say it to me.
谢谢
I would appreciate that.
好吧 我想说的是这个
Okay, well, here's what I'll say, then.
我建立医院的时候有很多抱负
I built this place with certain ideals in mind,
我绝不允许这些抱负最终流产
and I'm not gonna let them be trifled with.
我们跟你们基金会的合作太仓促了
We got in bed with your foundation too fast.
现在暴露出很多原则性的分歧
It's clear that there are certain fundamental differences of philosophy.
这样下去合作注定会失败的
It's not gonna work. It's a doomed marriage.
巴博斯 有任何不舒服要告诉我
Okay, Babs, let me know if you feel any pain or discomfort.
威尔逊 一切都好吧
Wilson, everything okay in here?
一切正常 正在插导管
Yeah. All good. Just passing the catheter.
记得给布莱登作检查
Well, you're running Braden's labs?
对 我会去的
Yeah, just like you said.
很好 有什么进展要告诉我
Good. Keep me updated on them.
导管插好了
All right. Catheter's in.
巴博斯 差不多了 就剩取线了
Babs, we're almost done here. I just need to remove the wire.
你真是我的小甜心
My lucky charm.
一点都不疼
Didn't feel a pinch.
我练习过很多次了
I've had lots of practice.
好疼
That hurts.
拉不出来 线被什么东西挂住了
It's not coming out. The wire snagged on something.
发生什么事了
Oh, what's happening?!
注射0.5毫克氢吗♥啡♥酮
Push 0.5 of hydromorphone.
巴博斯 尽量放松
Babs, just try and relax, okay?
缝合得几乎没有痕迹
The contours are virtually seamless.
我很惊讶 托瑞斯
I'm impressed, Torres.
我花了好几个小时处理这个 德里克
It took hours of meticulous work to perfect these pieces, Derek.
艾米最好别给我搞砸了
Amy'd better not screw it up.
你怎么会那么想
Why would you think that?
你一直当她是乡巴佬
You treat her like she's the village idiot.
-我没有 -你有
- I do not. - Yes, you do.
除非你亲口承认她不是
And I need you to tell me that she's not the village idiot.
她不是乡巴佬
She is not the village idiot.
如果她不是特别出色
I wouldn't let her near the Coopers
我根本不可能让她给库伯姐妹做手术
if she weren't exceedingly capable.
那不是...
Hey, is that the...
一条功能齐全的机械义肢 没错
A fully functioning robotic leg? Yes, it is.
我还以为缺了我项目就做不下去了呢
Well, I thought my absence totally stalled the progress.
确实如此
It did.
所以我换了一个方向努力
So I kind of took it in a different direction.
让末梢神经信♥号♥♥
I'm redirecting the peripheral nerve signals
直接给义肢发出指令
to send commands directly to the prosthetic leg,
完全不需要你的感应器
Eliminating your sensors entirely.
成功跳过了中间环节
I've cut out the middleman.
所以我成了中间人了
Oh, so I'm the middleman?
不是 我还要你来连接神经
No. I still need you to connect the nerves.
-所以我只是个技师 -差不多吧
- So I'm just the mechanic? - Kind of.
如果你不能胜任的话
But I would never let you near it
我是不会让你靠近它半步的
if you weren't exceedingly capable.
您有一条新留言
You have one new message.
在你鲁莽地做决定之前 要记得几件事
Before you do something rash, remember a few things.
记得你的一部分因为他而没了
Remember that he cut away pieces of you.
记得他老妈剃了你的眉毛
Remember that his mama took your eyebrows.
记得你花了
And remember that you've
七年时间才放下
worked the past seven years to get over --
咖啡而已
It's just coffee.
你还喝呢吧
You still drink it, right?
我得走了 不想错过飞机
You know, I'm gonna go. I don't want to miss my flight.
没关系
Oh, you're fine.
我让维斯给你预留了一张机票
I had Weiss put another ticket on hold for you.
你的所有这些秘密计划
You know, all this secret making of plans
按你自己的时间擅自为我安排机票
and shuttling me around on your own schedule --
你真能摆布人
it's manipulative.
你居然这么看 我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry you see it that way.
你一直在跟进我的工作吗
You've been following my work?
难道你没有跟进我的吗
You gonna tell me you haven't been following mine?
你待会要看的手术是新的
This surgery you're about to see is new, though.
在十拿九稳前
I didn't want to publish it
我不想公开♥发♥布
until I was sure I had what I thought I had.
是吗
Do you?
来吧 我带你看看
Come on. I'll show you.
他们都准备好了 可以开始
They're prepped and ready to go.
哪个是双胞胎A
Which one is twin "A"?
你们要从双胞胎中选出预后最好的一个
You need to identify the twin with the best prognosis.
如果手术情况不乐观
If things start to go poorly in surgery,
你们团队会把所有资源
the team throws all of their resources
供给更情况更好的双胞胎 双胞胎A
toward the stronger twin -- twin "A."
一个活命总比两个都没了强
It's better to have one alive than neither.
我是医生 我知道这是什么情况
I'm a doctor. I know how it works.
她俩是我接生的 格蕾医生
I delivered these girls, Dr. Grey.
我参加了她们的大学毕业典礼
I've been to their college graduation,
见过她们的男友
met their boyfriends.
她们妈妈的葬礼我有帮忙
I helped bury their mother.
我希望你能告诉我哪个是双胞胎A
And I'd like for you to tell me which is twin "A"
然后祈祷 让上帝也怜悯一下另一个
so I can ask god to take a little extra care of her sister.
利兹是双胞胎A
Lizzie is twin "A."
如果情况不乐观
If things go bad in there,
所有资源都会给她
all of our resources will go to her.
上帝保佑安妮
God help Annie.
格蕾医生 我们准备好了
Dr. Grey, we're ready.
术后见了
See you on the other side.
到时候我们会想吃甜甜圈的 肯基
And we're gonna want doughnuts, Kenzie.
别担心 安妮 我给你们买♥♥
Don't worry, Annie. I'll get you doughnuts.
摘取血管差不多快完成了
We're almost finished procuring this vein.
好的 墨菲 情况如何
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表