hopping through a meadow.
阳光 雏菊
Sunshine and daisies
还有该死的小兔子
and friggin' bunny rabbits.
还不算坏
Could be worse.
你可能会死在这个房♥间里
You could die in that bed...
死在那张床上
in this room.
这家医院可能就是你最后看到的地方
This hospital could be the last place you see.
你肯定不想死在这里
You don't want to die here.
不 我不想
No. I don't.
这是块漂亮的草坪
It is a pretty lawn.
如果我真要死了
If I gotta kick,
还是死在外面比较好
could be nice to do it outside.
那里吃的一定要比这里的好
The food's gotta be better than what they serve here.
这的食物我都不好意思拿来喂流浪汉
I wouldn't feed that slop to a gypsy.
我说了"我不喂" 我已经很友善了
I said "I wouldn't." I was being nice.
你 你要回♥派♥对去吗
Are--are you gonna head back up the street?
不 我正要回家
Uh, no, I was just heading home.
你要是不愿意和别人出去约会
Listen, I don't blame you for not wanting
我不会怪你的 这些人都
to get out there and date. People are...
太恶心了
gross.
但我们穿得这么帅 要不要去乔那里坐坐
But we look great. So you wanna go hit Joe's?
对不起 打扰你们了吗
Oh, sorry, am I interrupting?
-你怎么在这 -我 我
- You're here? - Yeah, I...
其实
uh, really, uh,
早就想好了一个完美的借口
had a good excuse all worked up,
但现在脑子里却一片空白
and now I'm completely blanking.
我正要回家
I was just heading home.
认识你很高兴
It was really nice to meet you.
我也是
You, too.
晚安
Good night.
舞曲 帷幔 光影
Overture, curtain, lights.
我拿到结果了
I have the results.
今晚
This is it...
夜不停
the night of nights.
-我不想知道 -他是你♥爸♥爸
- I don't wanna know-- - He's your dad.
什么
What?
天啊 我嘴太快了
Oh, my god. I jumped the gun.
对不起 对不起
I am sorry. I am so sorry.
阿历克斯
Alex!
前排是我的 我坐后排会晕车
Shotgun! I get car sick in the back.
我坐前排可能也会晕车的
Ugh, I might get car sick in the front.
谢谢
Thank you.
我就要参加实习生考试了
I'm about to take my intern exam,
这意味着我就要成为第二年住院医了
which means I am about to be a second-year resident.
我成天看孩子的日子结束了
My babysitting days are done.
今后如果你能尊重我自己的时间安排
And I would appreciate, if moving forward,
我会非常感激的
you would treat me with the respect that entails.
你真可爱
You're adorable.
失陪了
Excuse me.
不需要再排练修改这个桥段
No more rehearsing and nursing a part.
所有剧情我们都了若指掌
We know every part by heart.
罗斯 出什么事了
Ross, what's going on?
急诊室里来了多车连环相撞的伤员
Multi-car mash-up in the E.R.
真遗憾又要叫醒孩子们了
Be a shame to wake the kids.
今晚 我们能挑战多高
Tonight, what heights we'll hit.
演出现在开始
On with the show.
如此
This is it.
我是格蕾医生
I'm Dr. Grey.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表