Come on.
你能站起来吗
Can you stand up?
你到底在想什么啊
What the hell were you thinking?
我爱她
I love her.
妈妈
Mom.
我很抱歉
And I am sorry.
可我爱她
But I love her.
她就是我要的
She's the one.
你都没用奶奶留下的婚礼蛋糕装饰
You could have had grandma's cake topper.
那可是利摩日瓷器
It's Limoges.
法国著名瓷器品牌
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
那肯定很漂亮
I'm sure it's lovely.
好吧
Okay.
不行 好痛
Can't do it! It hurts.
硬膜外麻醉的效力减退了 谢丽尔
The epidural's worn off, Sheryll.
得开始用力了
You've really got to start pushing.
我做不到 我很努力了 我真做不到
I can't. I'm trying. I swear I can't do it.
天啊 我要见妈妈
God, I just want my mama!
请打电♥话♥给我妈妈
Somebody, please, call my mom!
谢丽尔 孩子就快出生了
Sheryll, your baby's almost here.
-坚持多一下 -不行
- Just hang in there. - I can't!
我不行 能打给我妈妈吗
I can't. Can you please call her?
告诉她我很抱歉 我非常非常需要她
Tell her I'm really sorry, and I need her really, really badly.
我撑不下去了 我要妈妈
I can't do it. I just need my mama.
她血压飙升
Her blood pressure's skyrocketing.
准备手术室进行破腹产
Prep an O.R. For a C-section.
我们会通知你妈妈
We'll call your mom, okay?
但最终还得靠你自己撑过去
But you're gonna have to do this on your own.
你做得到的 用力
I know you can. Just push.
加油 谢丽尔 用力
Come on, Sheryll. Push.
再一次 用力
One more time. Push!
-谢丽尔 孩子出生了 -真的吗
- Sheryll, you did it. - I did it?
孩子出生了 谢丽尔
You did it, Sheryll.
嘿 罗伊德
Hey, Lloyd.
国家医学研究院那怎样
How's everything at the N.I.H.?
你好 德里克
Uh, hello, Derek.
我 我们还是看不到你
I -- we, uh, still can't see you.
我们在修理这问题了
Yeah, we're working on that.
罗伊德 凯丽·托瑞斯医生在我身旁
Lloyd, I have Dr.Callie Torres here.
我俩共同研发了传感器
She and I developed the sensors together.
-你好 罗伊德 -他看不到你
- Hi, Lloyd. - He can't see you.
罗伊德 这传感器独家专利的事情
Look, Lloyd, I'm afraid this whole proprietary thing
估计行不通
isn't going to work.
没了传感器 托瑞斯医生和我的研究无法继续
Dr.Torres' and my work has to continue with our sensors.
德里克 先打断你一下
Derek, uh, before we, uh -- we continue,
我先给你介绍一些人
I should tell you that we are here
国家医学研究院和白宫的人员都在这
with some folks from the N.I.H. and, uh, the White House.
来见见他们
Here we are.
加里·尼尔 全国脑科研究院的主任
Gary Neal, director of N.I.B.S.,
还有西德·盖里德 他是总统联络员
and Sid Garret, our presidential liaison
负责生物伦理委员会与总统的交流
for the bioethics committee, and this is
罗宾·马♥克♥思♥是欧洲脑部倡议计划的一员
Robin Marks of the European Brain Initiative,
当然还有琳达·麦卡利
And you know, of course,Linda McCrary.
还有这个...抱歉 我忘记你名字了
And, uh, I -- I'm sorry. I forgot your name.
恃强凌弱
很高兴你们都在
Yeah, I'm glad you're all there.
我们要讨论的事情会影响到大家
Actually, um, this affects all of you.
罗伊德 我们进行的研究就像大脑本身
Lloyd, our work to map the brain is like the brain itself.
需要依赖方方面面的连接
It's dependent upon connections,
我们需要科学家的创新和灵感
our innovation and inspiration of scientists
比如托瑞斯医生 还有其他人
like Dr.Torres and millions of others.
如果我们的条例阻碍了他们的创新
If we have a policy that thwarts innovation,
那么我们在没开始就落后了
then we're stopping before we even start.
这种做法根本是错的
It's a-a fundamentally wrong approach,
我不会支持
and I can't support it.
好吧
Okay.
我们愿意和你分享传感器
We are willing to share our sensors with you
前提是我们的研究继续
but only if our work continues --
不能影响到任何人的研究
If everybody's research continues.
谢博德医生 合同写得很清楚
Dr.Shepherd, your contract is very clear.
我们有传感器的独家专利 否则我们就解聘你
We have sole right to your sensors, or you are out.
那我就不干了
Then I am out.
总统他...
The president himself --
你可以跟总统说
You can tell that to the president.
更好是让他接电♥话♥
Better yet, get him on the phone.
我亲自跟他说
I will tell him myself.
要么废除这个条款 要么我走
Either the policy goes, or I go.
我们会...
We will...
只能...想...
have to... figure out...
办法...来分享
a...way to share.
与此同时 你可以给我们发传感器的研究计划
In the meantime, you can send us the plans for your sensors,
托瑞斯医生也能继续她的研究
and, uh, Dr.Torres, of course, uh, should continue her work.
谢谢你...的合作
Thank you...uh, Lloyd, for your cooperation.
下次联♥系♥
I'll talk to you soon.
给力啊
Yes!
格雷格 乔迪
Greg. Jodi.
手术一切顺利
Okay, everything went very well.
-我们会 -你答应我了
- We're going -- - you promised me.
拿出来吧 墨菲
Cough it up. Murphy.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 太恶心了
Oh, my god! That's horrible!
谢谢你把他取出来
Thank you for taking that out of me.
拿开 拿开
Take that away. Take that away.
谢谢
Thank you. Ohh.
你个傻帽
You stupid idiot.
要我拿回去病理实验室吗
You want me to take that back to path?
开玩笑吧 这可是我生日礼物
Oh, are you kidding me? This is my birthday present.
说到这 我迟点会再看到你
Uh, speaking of which, I'll see you, what,
大概...一个半小时后吧
in about, uh...half an hour?
先生
Sir?
你让我很不好意思啊
Okay, now you're making me feel bad.
如果我知道你想要生日派对
W-what -- if I'd have known you wanted a party,
我会... 不如来跟我和本吃饭吧
I would have -- look, uh, come to dinner with me and Ben.
来吧 就来吧 我们很想...
Oh, oh, please. Please, we'd love to -- we'd love t--
贝利 等等 贝利
Uh, B-bailey, stop. Bailey.
贝利 我开玩笑的
Bailey, I was just joking.
去吃饭吧
Go and have fun.
先...
S...
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
不 这很棒
No, it's good.
爱德华兹
Edwards.
你只有那么一项任务
Oh. You had one job.
格蕾医生 我们刚才在看埃里克的设计
Dr.Grey, we were just, uh, looking at Eric's designs,
真的很棒
which are actually kind of amazing.
-我肯定被炒了 -听着 加里
- I'm fired. I'm totally fired. - Listen, Gary.
-叫我埃里克 -随便啦
- Uh, Eric. - What-- whatever.
这是我妈的研究项目
This was my mother's project.
我接手了 现在是我的研究项目
I took it over. It's my project.
所以这就像是传家宝
So, it's sort of like my family heirloom.
我很明白 我有个茶杯
I totally get it. I have this teacup --
这就是我的孩子 但我失败了
It's my baby, and I failed it.
-你没有失败 -闭嘴
- No, you didn't. - Stop talking.
我失败了 感觉糟透了
I failed it, and that's not okay
别人家的宝贝项目逐渐进步
because other people's babies are growing.
成长茁壮 成效显著
They're thriving. They're saving lives.
他们还得到了总统的支持
They're getting pats on the backs from presidents.
但我的项目毫无进展
And mine is sitting in a basement,
我们要改变这种情况
and we need to change that.
-她说"我们" -没错 好迹象
- She said "We." - Yeah, it's a good sign.
坐下
Have a seat.
在开始打印之前
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表