怎么可能
No.
貌似是的
Maybe.
我插♥进♥去了
Yes!
再来50剂芬太尼止痛
Get another 50 of fentanyl for the pain.
当尿道不通时
When there's no access for a catheter,
你需要直接排空膀胱
you need to go directly into the bladder.
每个实习生都应该懂这一点
Any intern should know that.
你就祈祷别太迟吧
Let's just pray we're not too late.
如果太迟会怎样
What happens if we are?
刚刚不知发生了什么
Hey, something just happened.
我感觉我不想尿尿了
I-I feel like I don't have to pee anymore.
太迟了
That.
膀胱炸了会有一瞬间的解脱 然后
The bladder bursts. There's a moment of relief and then--
去订一间手术室
Book an O.R.
让亨特医生给我做手术的权利
get Dr. Hunt to extend me privileges.
我要进手术室了
I am going to the O.R.
你们一位优秀的住院医师
One of your fine young residents
刚把一个男人的膀胱搞炸了
just let a man's bladder explode.
哪个住院医师
Which resident?
忙着讨好我儿子的那位
The one who was so busy shaking her tail in front of my son.
-爱德华兹又不傻 -对
- Oh, Edwards isn't dumb. - You're right.
她很有策略 是杰克森傻
She's strategic. Jackson is dumb.
凯瑟琳
Catherine--
我要走了 去重振病人的雄风
I'm going to go and salvage this patient's manhood.
但我回来时
But when I come back,
我要和你好好谈谈
I want to have a serious conversation with you
关于和我回家的事
about coming home with me.
对不起 我过来看看拔除后
Sorry. I came to see if your drain output picked up
您的引流量提升没 但是
after we stripped it, but...
我可以待会再过来
I can come back later.
你在这里恢复的不太好
You're not progressing very quickly here.
他们都很爱你 也怕你
They're all in love with you, and afraid of you.
所以他们都宠着你 这很好
So they're coddling you. It's very sweet,
但这最终还是一种伤害
but ultimately a disservice.
你需要给自己些压力
You need to push yourself.
你需要有人给你些压力
You need someone to push you.
这是一条漫长的路 你走得越慢
This is a long road, and the slower you go down it,
机会越少
the poorer your chances are.
我爱你 但不会宠你
I love you, but I will not coddle you.
也不知道怎么宠
I never learned how.
过来
Come here.
好好想想 好吗
Just think about it. Please?
-你是我的女神 -我知道
- You're a goddess. - I know.
-我是格蕾 -格蕾医生
- This is Grey. - Dr. Grey...
我是日托中心的凯伦
It's karen at the day care center.
佐拉摔了一跤
Zola took a spill off the slide,
头磕破了
and she nicked the side of her head.
她可能需要缝几针
She's probably going to need a few stitches.
她还能站立吗
Is she able to stand?
-她失去意识了吗 -发生什么了
- Did she ever lose consciousness? - What happened?
-我只是一名老师 -她把头磕破了
- I'm a teacher... - She cut her head open.
-快去吧 我会告诉杨的 -好的
- Well, go. I'll tell Yang. - Okay.
告诉克里斯蒂娜
So tell Cristina
直接去找萨曼莎谈别等我了
to go ahead and talk to Samantha without me,
-我在手术室跟她碰面 -好的
- and I will meet her in the O.R. - Okay.
可怜的孩子
Poor baby.
我有一个史蒂文生氏强生症候群的会诊
All right. I got a quick consult on a Stevens Johnson syndrome,
然后就去检查我妈的阴♥茎♥
and then I'll be right in to check in on my mother's penis.
我是说 我妈让我去会诊的病人的阴♥茎♥
I mean, the patient's penis that my mom asked me to consult on.
为什么她不是手足科或耳鼻科的专家
Why couldn't she have been a hand specialist or ears or something?
一定要我们三人共处一室吗
Does it really have to be you and me and your mom
还要一起看一根阴♥茎♥
All staring at a penis?
她不是这么想的
It is not that loaded for her.
这是她的工作 她喜欢这个
Okay, it's her work. She loves it.
多问她问题 专业一点
Just ask her questions and make it medical.
很可能她就忘了你和我的事了
She'll probably forget about me and you.
老实说 她很可能已经忘了
Honestly, she probably already forgot.
看到你们又在一起了真好
How nice to see the two of you together again,
而且这一次还穿着衣服
and all dressed this time.
我做到了 我真是个人才
I did it... 'cause I'm amazing.
等等 你在做什么
Wait. What are you doing?
我可以出院了 对吗
I'm discharged, right?
不 你今晚得留在这过夜
Oh, no. We're keeping you here overnight
因为你从明天开始得在萨默维尔
'cause I got you 28 days at Somerville
待上28天 那是一间很不错的康复所
starting tomorrow. It's a good center.
有着高效的疗程以及出色的医生
Strong program, great people,
而且他们愿意免费为你治疗
and they said that they would waive the fees for you.
我很感激你
I appreciate it.
-但我已经没事了 -我都安排好了
- That's all right. - It's all set up.
而且他们明天就来接你
And they're gonna come get you tomorrow--
你为何要这么做 你有什么企图
Why are you doing this? What is your deal here?
我是说 难道你对每一个来这的
I mean, you pull your strings
吸毒音乐家都那么尽心尽力
for every itinerate junkie musician that shows up?
你说过只要我安排好你就会去
You said that you would go if I set it up.
你自己说过的
You said that you would go.
不 听着 我从没说过
No, see, I never said that.
那有背我的初衷 所以这是你的错
That's against my policy. That's how you screw up.
口头上你会说你要怎么怎么做
You tell someone you're gonna do something,
然后却让他们失望
you set 'em up for disappointment.
就这样失去的家庭...
That's how you lose your home...
家人 孩子也讨厌你
your family. Make your children hate you.
听着 你对我这么好
Look, you're a sweet kid,
而我根本不认识你
and I don't even know you.
但我也不想让你失望
But I don't want to let you down, too.
明白了吗
All right?
因为你说起话来就没消停过 话痨女
'Cause you'd never let me hear the end of it, you damn nag.
吉米 如果你坚持这么做
Jimmy, if you keep going the way that you are going--
我很感激你的关心
I appreciate your concern...
非常感激
more than I can say.
你保重了
Just take care now.
你能帮到我的
You can help.
-饶了我吧 -他准备走了
- Oh, my god. - He's leaving,
他实在太可怜了
and he's miserable,
而且他觉得很对不起你
and he's full of regret about you.
但你却板着脸 就跟以前一样
And you're angry. And you've always been angry.
我觉得这会对你有帮助
And I think this could help you, too.
这是你最后一次机会
And I think it's your last chance
因为他就要走了 而且还会再吸毒
because he's gonna go and use again,
然后就再也没机会了
and he's gonna die.
听着 别再跟我说这事
Look, don't talk to me about this again.
明白吗 永远别再提
All right? Ever.
-佐拉怎样了 -她会没事的
- Oh, how's Zola? - Oh, she'll be fine.
等格蕾好了就会来帮她缝合
Once Grey gets down there, she'll stitch her up,
然后准时参加手术
and be back in time to scrub in.
又来了
It's happening again!
她的氧饱和度在下降
Oh, she's desatting.
我需要做气管插管
Uh, I'm gonna intubate.
推注5毫克咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥以及
Push 5 of versed and
100毫克琥珀酰胆碱
100 of succinylcholine.
-怎么了 -她又心衰发作了
- What happened? - She's gone into heart failure again.
检查下器官 预定手术室
Check on the organs and book an O.R.
等她插好管 我们就带她去
We're bring her down as soon as she's intubated.
好了 把那缝上
Okay, got that closed up.
我看看 还有没遗漏的
Now let me see. Did I miss anything else?
我觉得没了
I don't see anything.
我那是在反问 傻姑娘
That's what's called a rhetorical question, my dear.
好了 我们来看看阴♥茎♥怎样
All right, let's take a look at this penis, shall we?
艾弗里医生 你能详述一下
Uh, Dr. Avery, can you elaborate
你经历过的比较有趣的病例吗
on some of your more interesting cases?
只要是跟阴♥茎♥有关的事都会让我着迷
I'm fascinated by all things penile.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表