What's going on?
没什么 我在
Oh, nothing. I'm--
我在决定选哪个研究项目
I'm just, uh, trying to decide on a research project.
有什么可选的
Decide between what?
没什么 我能搞定
Nothing. I got it.
疼痛感不会消失的
This pain isn't going away.
我的左肩会一直疼下去的
It's a constant pain in my left shoulder.
你觉得是什么原因引起的
And what do you think is causing that?
你是不是摔着肩膀了
Were you injured in a fall?
你告诉我啊 你是我医生
You tell me. You're my doctor.
对 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
只是你也是我的老师
It's just that you're also my teacher.
打扰一下 贝利医生
Excuse me, Dr. Bailey...
你记不记得在哪读到过一个未完成的
Do you remember reading somewhere
研究报告 是关于髂门静脉移植的
about unfinished research on iliac-portal vein grafts?
-怎么了 -今天是上交
- Why? - Tonight is the deadline
国家卫生研究院研究基金申请的最后一天
to submit for the N.I.H. research grant I want.
我现在不确定
And I'm having trouble deciding
是选择局部缺血还是
between ischemia--
你要做出一番事业啊
Ah, you're peeing on a tree.
作为主治医生的第一年都害怕搞砸
Yeah, first year attending scared of screwing up.
所以她选了那些简单的病例
So, um, she takes the easy cases.
保持低调
She keeps a low profile.
但是主治医生的第二年就得挺身而出
But second year attending has got to step it up--
选一些典型病例 发表研究报告
take the flashy cases, publish the research,
确定研究领域 干出一番事业
mark her territory. Pee on some trees.
髂门静脉 记不记得
Portal veins... any bells?
那是你母亲的研究
It was your mother's.
"门静脉插补术和髂静脉移植"
"Portal vein interposition with iliac vein graft."
爱丽丝生病时正在研究这个
Ellis was working on it when she got sick.
在你给我的某本日记里有这个
It's in one of the journals you gave me.
该死
Oh, crap.
我有个同样的杯子
I have a mug like that.
如果对于我的肩部疼痛
If you don't come back with a solid diagnosis
你无法给出明确的诊断
for my shoulder pain,
我就得要求你离开了
I'm gonna kick you off my case.
是作为老师还是病人
As my teacher or my patient?
出去
Get out.
我得给韦伯的肩部疼痛做出诊断
I need a differential diagnosis for Webber's shoulder pain.
关节炎 黏液囊炎
Arthritis, bursitis...
任何年龄大的人都有的"炎症"
Any of the old people "-itises."
还在等我那个踝骨骨折病人的胸部CT
Still waiting on my broken ankle's chest scans.
你居然有咖啡
You got coffee.
阿历克斯不跟我说话
So Alex isn't talking to me.
我猜是因为我逼着他
I think it's 'cause I pushed him to
和他游手好闲的老爸说话
talk to his deadbeat dad.
阿历克斯有个老爸
Alex has a dad?
你跟肖恩谈过了没
Have you talked to Shane?
我还是希望这事能平息下去
I'm still hoping it'll go away.
肖恩亲了我 我又没亲他
Shane kissed me. I didn't kiss him.
这是他的问题
It's his problem.
他的心脏上有个巨大的肿瘤
He has a huge tumor in his heart.
不
No...
他只是踝骨骨折了啊
He has a broken ankle.
实习医生格蕾
第十季 第六集
读懂一个人
"Map of You"
好的 谢谢
Okay, yeah. Thank you.
-你没事吧 -对啊 怎么了
- You okay? - Yeah, why?
我们今天早上测试了
Yeah, we tested the new sensors
米基·温思勒的新传感器
with Mickey Wenschler this morning.
结果非常成功
And--and it was a huge success.
但是他一直在问为什么你没在那
But he kept asking why you weren't there.
你没有...你没有收到我的短♥信♥吗
Uh, well, didn't you-- didn't you get my text?
你短♥信♥说 "我不去了"
Your text said, "Won't be there."
好吧 是这样子的
Okay, well, uh, here's the thing--
搬回我家让我觉得
Moving back into my place made me feel like
我真的需要搬回"我家"
I really need to move back into "My place,"
集中精力在成就我本人的事情上
You know, concentrate on what makes me, me.
我研究的是再生软骨
I do regenerative cartilage.
这也是我的TED演讲的主题
It's what my T.E.D. Talk was about--
你到底什么意思
What are you saying?
我不打算继续那个项目了
I'm not going forward with the project.
而你应该继续下去
You should totally run with it, though.
不 这是你的项目
No, this is your project.
米基是你的病人 我没法做
Mickey's your patient. I can't do this.
我没有时间 梅瑞迪斯和我
I don't have time. Meredith and I
得花大量时间照顾孩子们
are in over our heads with kids,
而且她也需要时间
and she needs time, too.
那我们放弃这个项目吧
So maybe we just drop it.
也没什么坏处 对吗
No harm done, right?
那你去跟米基·温思勒说吧
Oh, and tell that to Mickey Wenschler.
米基会没事的
Mickey will be all right.
爱德华兹 我刚才检查了踝骨骨折
Edwards, I just saw your broken ankle.
不用手术 夹板固定就行
No surgery, just splint it.
他不会没事的 那会杀了他的
He won't be all right. It's gonna kill him.
我知道
I know, right?
我做不到啊
I can't do this.
-这是你干的吗 -我...
- Did you do this? - Uh, I...
我得去找凯普纳
I need to find Kepner.
不行 这是谁打碎的
No, who broke this?
是我 抱歉 是我摔碎了
Yeah, sorry. I dropped it.
杨医生 你能看一下这个吗
Dr. Yang, uh, would you look at this?
-天哪 -这很糟糕 对吗
- Holy--wow! - I mean, it's bad, right?
-你不能用这个的 -肖恩 等会说
- Look, this wasn't yours to use-- - Shane, not now!
左心室有一大♥片♥的动静脉畸形瘤
This is a rat's nest of an A.V.M. in the left ventricle.
说不定已经扩展到心脏瓣膜了
It's probably pushing in on the valve.
如果不治疗 他只能活几个月
If it's not treated, he'll be dead in months.
他是因为踝骨骨折来的
He came in for a broken ankle.
现在我得去告诉他 他要死了
And now I have to tell them he's dying.
让我看看血检结果
Okay, let me look at the blood work,
然后我们一起告诉他们
and we'll tell them together.
天哪 太谢谢你了
God, thank you so much.
这地方像个迷宫
This place is a maze.
-那是罗宾斯医生 -对
- That's Dr. Robbins? - Yeah.
那你是
And you are?
-罗宾斯医生 我是艾玛·玛琳 -对
- Dr. Robbins, Emma Marling. - Oh, right.
-对 你是来观摩手术的 -我希望
- Right, right, you're observing. - And I'm scrubbing in...
我能参加
I hope.
墨菲 抱歉 加上玛琳医生
Murphy, I'm sorry. With Dr. Marling,
我觉得手术台都满了 下次吧
I think the table's full. Um, next time?
我们刚给小艾琳的父母讲解了手术
Okay, so we just gave little Erin's parents the pre-game,
然后我们就带她去做手术
and we're about to take her up.
墨菲 你能带她去找手术服吗
Murphy, will you show her where to get some scrubs?
观摩医生
Visiting surgeon?
对 她是妇科和儿科医生 正在研究
Yeah, maternal/fetal. She's researching
微创治疗子♥宫♥畸胎瘤
minimally invasive in-utero teratomas.
她很性感 我只是说
And she's hot. I'm just saying
我很幸运能陪着一块做手术
It's good that I'll be there to chaperone.
怎么 不能拿这个开玩笑吗
What, we're not joking about this yet?
手术室见了
See you in there.
给你
Here.
这是我母亲的日记 你从哪找到的
This is my mother's journal. Where did you get this?
韦伯...让我去他家了
Webber... made me go to his house.
我还要去搞清楚他的肩膀到底为什么疼
And I need to figure out why his shoulder hurts.
-我可以走了吗 -可以
- Can I go? - Yeah.
-你们这是搞什么 -研究基金
- What was that about? - Research funding.
我正在纠结到底是做缺血研究
I'm trying to decide between an ischemia study
还是我母亲曾经做过的门静脉研究
and this portal vein thing that my mother was working on.
做那个
Ooh! Do that.
可是这个都已经做好一半了
It's half-baked.
再加上我不喜欢沾我妈的光
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表