Now with this outpatient surgery wing gone,
所有病人都挤到我们的常规手术室去了
all of those patients are now overloading our regular O.R.s.
那你想让我们做什么呢
Well, what do you want us to do about it?
召集董事会 开会制定计划
Meet. Make a plan. Be the board.
我们都忙疯了
We're all swamped.
梅瑞狄斯和德里克在休假 韦伯病倒了
And Meredith and Derek are on leave. Webber's down.
你和托瑞斯无法共处一室
Yeah, and you and Torres can't be in the same room.
我 我还有病人
I have -- I have a patient.
你知道吗 这间医院
You know, right now
现在更需要的是医生而不是董事会
this hospital needs doctors more than it needs board members.
两者都要
What this hospital needs is both.
如果你们无法兼顾的话 那我们麻烦就大了
If you people can't be both, then we are in a lot of trouble.
我该走了
I should go.
为什么
Why?
我们不能单独相处
We can't be alone together.
我们只是在聊工作而已
We're just...talking about work.
护士站 有什么事吗
Nurses' station. Can I help you?
你还好吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
不 我 不
No. I -- no.
我还没收到消息
I haven't heard yet.
我的医生执照结果
About my boards.
别瞎想 你肯定过了
But don't freak out. You passed.
如果我这次还没过的话
Well, if I didn't,
那就证明第一次不是你害的我
you'll know that the first time wasn't your fault.
都是我的错
It was all me.
别瞎想
Don't freak out.
你今天跟我
Hey. You're riding with me today.
-是的 我正想跟你说 -走吧 今天会很精彩的
- Yeah, about that -- - Come on, it's a good one.
-请让一让 -什么情况
- Coming through! - Oh, what do we got?
-人肉针垫 -凯瑟琳·凯恩 三十八岁
- Human pincushion. - Kathleen Kane, 38.
被粉碎的棒球棒打中
Woman versus shattered baseball bat.
胸口有刺伤
Puncture wounds to the chest
而且貌似有桡骨远端骨折
and what looks like a distal radius fracture.
血压85 压强135
B.P. 85 palp, pressure 135.
击球手打中了一个快球
The batter was jammed with a fastball,
然后 然后那个球棒就那么爆了
and -- and the bat, it just exploded, you know?
-我的毛线衣都弄脏了 -别担心这个了 宝贝儿
- My jersey's really messed up. - Don't worry about that, baby.
大家都准备好了吗 我数三声
Okay, everybody. Ready? On my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
我在这 我就在你身边
I'm here. I'm right here, okay?
-谁呼的我 -有可能是柯雷式骨折
- Somebody paged me? - Possible colles' fracture.
先生 请您去外头
Uh, sir, I need you to wait outside.
她现在最需要的是我们的治疗
All right? Right now, she needs you to give us room to work.
再来个护士帮忙
We need another nurse in here!
你会救她 对吧 凯特
You're gonna make sure she's all right, right? Kat?
好吧 我来 我来
All right, I'm gonna -- I'm gonna
带你去等待室 好吗
show you where you can wait. Okay?
右边肺部的呼吸声减弱
Decreased breath sounds on the right.
-我们这里需要个X光机 -马上就来
- We need x-ray in here stat! - Right away.
我好晕 好黑
I'm dizzy. It's dark.
-我要死了吗 -不 女士
- Am I dying? - No, ma'am.
-她的收缩压降到了78 -告诉但丁
- Her systolic's down to 78. - Tell Dante.
你必须告诉但丁 看着我
You have to tell Dante. Look at me.
-如果我死了 -你不会死的
- If I die... - You're not dying.
你必须告诉我丈夫 答应我
You need to tell my husband. Promise me.
-当然了 -他需要知道
- Uh, of course. - He needs to know.
还有告诉他
And tell him...
我会转达的 你想说什么
I will. What is it?
我跟他弟弟偷♥情♥
I cheated on him with his brother.
什么
What?!
她说了什么
What did she say?
你听到她让我转达的话了么
Did you hear what she asked me?
人们受惊后都会疯言疯语
People say crazy things when they're in shock.
CT准备好了吗
C.T. ready for us?
对了 凯普娜 你收到消息了吗
Hey, Kepner, did you hear back yet, by the way?
还没有呢
No, not yet.
这不是个好兆头吧
You think that's bad?
你觉得是好兆头吗
You think it's good?
-那我要告诉她丈夫吗 -告诉他什么
- So do I have to tell her husband? - Tell him what?
她用血淋淋的爪子抓住我
She grabbed me with her bloody claw
说若她死了就让我转告她丈夫 她跟他弟弟偷♥情♥
and said if she dies to tell him that she slept with his brother.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
她为什么要让我说这些话
Why would she ask me to do that?
也许她想良心好过点
Maybe she wants a clear conscience.
也许是丈夫先出轨毁了婚姻呢
Maybe he cheated first and trashed the marriage.
也许他是个没脑子 爱出轨的混♥蛋♥
Maybe he's an inconsiderate cheating bastard,
而她只是想找回点平衡
and she wanted to get the last word.
这么说 我不用告诉他了 对吧
So...I don't have to tell him, right?
努力点保住她的命怎么样
How about you just don't let her die?
没时间等CT了 我们得把她转移到手术室
Okay, we can't wait for C.T. We gotta get her into the O.R.
在手术室里给她插胸管
We'll put the chest tube in there.
打扰一下
Uh, sorry.
我只是想确认一下咱们今晚七点见对吧
Uh, just confirming I'll see you tonight at 7:00?
我不认为这是个好主意
Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea.
凯丽 我们说好了要做婚姻咨♥询♥的
Callie, we agreed to couples therapy.
我们说好的事多了去了 结果呢
Yeah, we agreed to a lot of things. So...
反正 我到那等你
Okay, well, I'll be there.
墨菲 干点有用的事 给她胳膊上夹板
Murphy, make yourself useful and put a splint on that arm.
格蕾医生 他需要插胃管
He needs an N.G. tube, Dr. Grey.
我希望你能打电♥话♥给贝利医生然后
I was hoping you could call Dr Bailey and --
我要是再打电♥话♥给贝利医生 她非杀了我不可
Dr. Bailey is gonna kill me if I call her again.
理查德只是固执而已
Richard is just being stubborn,
而贝利又不想捅破他
and Bailey doesn't want to call him out.
先准备好胃管
Order the N.G. tube,
这样子至少等到贝利头脑清醒后
And that way, at least it will be ready
一切都准备好了
by the time Bailey comes to her senses.
-但是我不确定她会 -我得挂了
- But I'm not sure that she -- - I have to go.
买♥♥个牛奶去了一个半小时
An hour and a half to go get milk?
我想
I think, um...
我可能在商场的停车场里睡着了
I might've closed my eyes in the store parking lot.
我真的得学习了
I really should be studying.
相信我 你会对这个病人感兴趣的
Trust me. You are gonna want to be in on this.
这是这份工作最精彩的地方了
This is the best part of the job.
-凯拉 -我是卡洛斯
- Cara. - Carlos.
这位是爱德华兹医生
Guys, this is Dr. Edwards.
她今天会协助我
She'll be assisting today.
而我 拿到了虚拟结果
And I...have the simulation back.
给我看看 给我看看
Mm. Show me. Show me.
好的 首先我们要用取自你后背
Okay, now first, we're gonna be removing the scars
和头骨的组织来修复你的疤痕
using tissue harvested from your back and scalp.
然后我再把面部平面上
And then I'm gonna hide our new scars
产生的新伤痕遮起来
right here in the facial planes.
最后的效果会像这样
And it's gonna look a little something like this...
天啊
Oh, my god.
真的吗
Really?
你能做到这样
You can do that?
你能让我变成那个样子
You can make me look like that?
这只是预计效果 不过差不多
Now it's a estimate, but it is very, very close.
而且是免费的
And it's free?
因为我们的保险被两个手术用光了
'Cause our insurance maxed out about two surgeries ago.
我们了解 所以这次手术费用医院全包了
We know. That's why this one's on us.
-凯拉 -我以为我再也不能回去工作了
- Hey, Cara. - I didn't think I was gonna get to go back to work.
她是幼儿园老师
She teaches kindergarten.
她怕吓着孩子们
Yeah, she's afraid she's gonna scare the kids.
自我感觉不好怎么能教学呢 对吧
And she can't teach without feeling her best, right?
你们实在是
You guys!
太感谢你们了
Thank you... so much.
你还想学习吗
You still want to study?
她失血过多 但目前情况还算稳定
She has lost a lot of blood, but she's stable for now.
我们会动手术去清除骨碎片
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表