Okay. So, I sh-- I should probably go.
抱歉 祝你好运
I'm so sorry. Good luck.
要投诉确实需要很大勇气
Filing that complaint really took balls,
我没那么勇敢
balls I didn't have.
乔一定被我气死了 是吧
Jo's gonna be so pissed at me, isn't she?
是啊 她很生气
Oh, yeah, she is.
到酒吧去避避风头吗
Hide at the bar?
-好 快带我走 -好吧
- Yes, please. - All right.
肖恩 我们去喝酒 你也得跟着来
Shane, we're drinking. You're coming.
你可以试着躲开恶霸
You can try to hide from a bully.
但躲避也不是长久的办法
But hiding won't work for long.
你要给她送花 给她道歉
You're gonna send her flowers, you're gonna apologize,
之后再也不要见她
and then you are never going to see her again.
-我出去打电♥话♥ -好的
- I'll take this outside. - Okay.
告诉他 他的吻技烂死了
Tell him he kisses like a turtle's butt.
她在替你和他分手吗
Is she breaking up with him for you?
我无法对他说分手 我简直疯了
I can't be trusted to do it. I'm crazy.
但第一步要先承认自己有问题 对吧
But the first step is admitting you have a problem, right?
不再追求刺♥激♥的浪漫 不再纠缠有妇之夫
No more secret romances, no more married men.
你这周末有什么安排吗
What are you doing this weekend?
你好帅
You're beautiful.
你也把我看光光了
And you've already seen me naked.
也许我们能共进晚餐
So, you might as well buy me dinner.
其实我已经有安排了 和我妻子一起 所以
I actually already have plans with my wife, so...
经历了卡在垃圾道里
Stuck in a trash chute -- check.
又有大虾卡在腿里
Prawn stuck in my leg -- check.
还在我的外科医生面前颜面尽失
Embarrass myself in front of my surgeons -- double check.
是啊 就是这么回事 我都羞愤地想死了
Yeah. That about sounds right. I can die now.
他真该戴上婚戒
You know, he really should wear a ring.
否则太不公平了
It's not fair,
以为他还单身 对他心存幻想
going around looking like that without one.
我完全赞同
Totally agree.
成功的路只有一条
There's really only one way to win.
这主意值得探讨
It's an interesting idea.
真希望我们能有机会试一下
I wish we'd had a chance to give it a try.
但等我们治疗她妹妹时
You know, but maybe we'll be ahead of the game
就很有优势了
for her sister.
这 这就是团队协作的功劳
It was -- it was a team effort.
现在说这话可能有点早
I don't want to get ahead of myself,
不过我觉得
but I think I'm starting
我跟那些年轻人之间的关系越来越好了
to make some headway with those kids.
沃伦
Warren!
贝利医生 我们要去乔的酒吧
Dr. Bailey, we're gonna go to Joe's.
你介意吗 本可以来吗
You mind? Can Ben come?
去吧
Go on.
去和你朋友们玩吧
Go play with your friends.
Don't, don't you want me?
但是别玩得太晚
But don't stay out too late.
You know I can't believe it
When you say that you won't see me
Don't, don't you want me
你确定你要来吗
Sure you want to come?
有本事咬我们呀
Just rub that in our faces.
我这不就是出来了嘛
I'm gonna come out.
相信我 我晚上会回家的
Believe me -- I'm gonna get home tonight.
When I hear that you don't need me
就是奋起抗击
You have to fight back.
我不明白
I don't understand.
今天早晨 我们还一起计划去看♥房♥♥子
This morning, we were making plans to see houses together,
现在你却想分手
and now you want to break up.
我以为我知道自己想要什么
I thought I knew what I wanted.
什么 房♥子 孩子 还是我
What, the house, the kids, or me?
艾玛 对不起
Emma, I am so sorry.
别
Don't.
我不需要道歉
I don't need an apology.
我要解释
I want an explanation.
因为就在今天早上我们最后一次说话时
Because the last time I checked, which was this morning,
我们还是一致的 现在却不一样了
we were on the exact same page, and now we're not.
什么变了
What changed?
Don't you want me, baby
我希望我晚上回到家
I want to come home to someone at night
见到的人是同样对工作有激♥情♥
who is equally as passionate about their work --
我有啊
I am.
艾玛 你
Emma, you --
你会为了家庭
You would give up surgery
放弃当医生
in exchange for family.
这也算问题吗
That's a problem?
不 不算 对你而言这很好
No. No, it's amazing -- for you.
我想要你拥有
I want you to have that --
带卧室的房♥子还有孩子
house with the bedrooms and the kids.
这是非常美好的未来
It is a beautiful future.
但我要的是晚上回家后
But I want to come home at night
能交流手术室里的事情
and exchange O.R. stories.
我们想要的是不同的东西
We want different things.
还是我的问题
So it's me.
艾玛 别这样
Emma, come on.
拜托 求你让我走吧
Please. Just please let me go.
艾玛 艾玛
Emma, Emma --
我自己叫出租车
I'm gonna call a cab.
你能等一会儿再走吗
Will you wait a few minutes
这样我在你出来之前就已经走了
so that I'm gone before you leave?
You know I can't believe it
When I hear that you don't need me
It's much too late to find
When you think
如果你足够幸运 竟能全身而退
And if you're lucky enough to get out alive...
You better change it back
Or we will both be sorry
花一小会儿时间 庆祝一下
...take just a moment to celebrate...
白宫来电♥话♥了
The White House called.
他们要你了吗
You got it?
不 比这还了不得
No, it's much bigger than that.
所以面谈才会如此详尽
That's why the interview process was so exhaustive.
他们要我进总统顾问委员会
They want me on the advisory board.
要我来全权负责这件事
They want me to run the thing.
你生气了
You're mad.
没有
No.
我没生气
I'm not mad.
我 我为你感到高兴
I-I just -- I'm -- I'm -- I'm happy for you.
但若你负责这事
But there isn't room
就我没有办法
for me to take my career to the next level
让我的事业更进一步
and for you to run the thing.
德里克 太打击人了
Derek, that's frustrating.
过来
Come here.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我要和我老公做♥爱♥
I'm gonna have sex with my husband...
三个星期实在太长了
...because three weeks is too long.
并且我发现
And I guess I do find
总统任命还是很性感的
presidential appointments very sexy.
我们可以待会儿再继续吵
And then we can fight more later.
在你重新武装起自己之前
...before you put your guard back up,
在你准备好下一次战斗之前
ready to fight the next one.
Don't you want me, ohh
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表