Feel any kicks yet?
还没呢
Uh, no, not really.
恶心吗
Nauseous?
就是有点累
Oh, just tired.
我每天去上班工作
Every day, I go to work and do my job.
然后回家干活
Then I come home and do that job.
我太累了
I'm so tired.
就好像一直都在梦游
It's like I'm sleepwalking all the time.
你已经四个月了
Well, you're well into your second trimester now,
会慢慢好的
so that'll start getting better.
不是怀孕的事
It's not the pregnancy.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina...
看他多开心
Look how happy he is.
你还没穿衣服
You're not dressed?
我们得走了
We need to get going.
哈珀-艾弗里奖快开始了
The Harper Avery Awards await.
你紧张吗
Are you... nervous?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
需要等一下吗
Do you need a minute?
不
No.
也许吧
Maybe.
好的
Okay.
但只能一会儿
But just a minute.
然后就不紧张了
And then nerves of steel.
对吧
Right?
是的
Right.
很好
Okay.
外科医生的大脑需要不停转动
The surgical mind needs to be constantly inspired,
一直向最困难的问题提出挑战
always asking the toughest questions.
哈珀-艾弗里奖就是为了庆祝这点
The Harper Avery Award is a celebration of that,
在今晚的获奖者中我看到了这种精神
of the kind of mind I saw in tonight's recipient,
即使是在他作为实习生时也是如此
even when he was just an intern.
女士们先生们 很荣幸向您宣布
Ladies and gentlemen, I am honored to present to you
今年的哈珀-艾弗里奖授予
this year's Harper Avery Award recipient
肖恩·罗斯医生
to Dr. Shane Ross.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
首先 我要感谢杨医生
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Dr. Yang.
没有你的引导 鼓励和支持
I wouldn't be here without your guidance,
我就不会站在这里
encouragement, and support.
这全部都归功于一个人
All it takes is one person,
一个病人改变我的一生
one patient to change your life forever.
当我第一次见到贾斯珀·奥尼尔
When I first met Jasper O'Neil,
他才12个月
he was 12 months old,
我们以为他撑不过13个月
And we didn't think he'd make it to 13.
可他今晚和我们在一起
He's here with us tonight.
贾斯珀 可以请你站起来吗
Jasper, would you stand up, please?
克里斯蒂娜 克里斯蒂娜
Cristina. Cristina.
你了解自己吗
Do you know who you are?
你知道自己身上发生了什么吗
Do you know what's happened to you?
你想要这样生活吗
Do you want to live this way?
我爱你
I love you.
我想你知道 不论你怎么决定
And I want you to know that whatever you decide...
我都支持你
I'll support you.
我会陪在你身边
I'll be by your side...
不论怎样
no matter what.
抱歉 可我不得不再问一遍
I'm sorry, but I have to ask one more time.
杰森
Jason...
你希望我移除呼吸机吗
Would you like me to remove the vent?
混♥蛋♥
Son of a--
你好啊
Hey, you.
我花了一天时间救了一个人的命
I just spent my day saving the life of a man
他可以选择死 可他没有
who could've chosen to die but didn't.
我修复了一颗不可能修复的心脏
I repaired a heart that was impossible to repair.
我今天成就了不可能完成的事 太爽了
I achieved the impossible today, and it feels good.
不对 不止
No. More.
那感觉无与伦比
It feels...incredible.
你现在在干什么
What are you doing right now?
等电梯啊
Um... Waiting for the elevator.
好 我觉得走楼梯更好
Yeah. We're gonna have to take the stairs,
因为我刚下班 想庆祝一下
'cause I just finished my shift, and I feel like celebrating...
今晚
Tonight...
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
Naked...
和你在一起
With you.
好主意 我喜欢
Oh. I could be into that.
你...
Are you...
确定我们这样没问题吗
sure you're okay with this?
是 是 我很确定
Oh, yeah, yeah. I'm very sure.
不 不
No, no.
我不是指这个
No, not -- not this.
我是指我们
Us...
只有
Being...
我们在一起
Just us.
我知道
I know.
我觉得没问题
And I'm good.
真的
I am.
-你说你没关系的 是你说的 -我知道
- You said you were okay. You told me... - Yeah, I know.
-你自己说的 -我以为我不在乎 但其实不是
- You told me that... - I thought I was, okay? But I'm not.
-这是什么... -我来拿片子
- What does that -- I just need my films.
但是来的不是时候
Not right this second, though.
听我说 我只要
Listen, all I am asking
-能重新考虑一下 -不
- is that we just reopen this conversation -- - No. No!
已经没有什么好说的了
There is nothing left to talk about.
欧文 我已经说得很清楚了
Owen, I was clear about this.
很清楚了
I was so clear.
我能付出的 我都已经付出了
I can't give you more than what I am already giving.
如果你希望从我这里得到更多
And if now you need more --
-是 我就是这么想的 -如果现在
- Yes, I think I do! I think I do! - If now --
那行 那你就去找别人吧
Well, then -- then get it somewhere else.
行 我会的
Okay, I will.
结束了
It's -- it's over.
这一次 我和欧文是彻底结束了
No, this time, Owen and I are really over.
我们不能每次都回到同一个相处模式
I mean, we can't keep falling back into the same pattern.
只是...
It's just...
梅 你还醒着吗
Mer? You awake?
醒着呢 你和欧文又一次结束了
Yeah. You and Owen are over again.
我洗耳恭听 继续说
I'm totally listening. Continue.
重点是
Well, see? That's the point.
我们不能再这样下去了
I-it can't continue the way it is.
这样不对 也不健康
It's -- it's not good, it's not healthy.
你的心脏现在足够健康
Your heart's healthy enough now
你现是他们研究项目的
that you'd be an excellent candidate
-合格候选人 -嗯
- for the type of research they're doing. - Mm-hmm.
这会对他造成伤害吗
Could it hurt him?
不会的 仅仅只是个手术
No. It is a surgery.
我会在他的头骨里植入一个无线传感器
I would implant an array of wireless sensors into his skull
来传输电子讯号♥
that would transmit electrical activity.
但目前为止 没有任何实验者出现疼痛感
But none of our subjects ever complained of pain.
这是一个帮助我们的机会
It's a chance to help us,
帮助像你一样的病人得到突破性治疗
to help revolutionize treatment for people like yourself.
亲爱的 你觉得呢
What do you think, hon?
这会帮助... 像我一样的人
It'll help people -- "people like me"...
但却帮不了我
It won't help me?
亲爱的 与其整天坐在家里一天
Honey, wouldn't it be nice to have a place to go
还不如有个地方可以去
instead of sitting around the house all day?
这很了不起 杰森 是我们力所能及的
It's something, Jason. It's something we can do.
好吗
Please?
我不在乎
I don't care.
好吧
Fine.
谢谢你 杨医生 谢谢你能想到我们
Um, thank you, Dr. Yang, for thinking of us.
不 其实是亨特主任的想法
Oh, no, actually, it was Chief Hunt's idea.
他跟我们说了杰森的情况
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表