Not because you were negligent
不是因为你做错了什么
and not because you did anything wrong,
而是因为你很难过 因为你心存愧疚
but because you feel bad? Because you feel guilty?
不要把感情和事实搞混了
Let's not confuse emotion with fact.
而事实是 你没有做错任何事
And the fact is, you did nothing wrong.
不 我做错了
Yes, I did.
喂
Hey.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
他们作出裁决了
They've reached a verdict.
我们都曾做过不那么光彩的事情
We've all done things we aren't proud of.
我能理解
I understand that.
没有人是完美的
I know nobody's perfect.
但你的良心如何能不安
But how do you live with it?
当你明明知道自己本可以做得更好
How do you get up every morning and face the world,
还有何颜面每天起来面对世界
knowing you could've done better?
你本应该做得更好
That you should've done better?
说对不起就够了吗
Is being sorry enough?
一声抱歉就能治愈我们的创伤吗
Can an apology actually heal our wounds?
能抹平我们的痛苦吗
Ease our pain?
能让时间倒♥退♥ 挽回已造成的伤害吗
Can they undo the hurt that have caused?
我真的不这么想 爸爸
I really don't think so, dad.
这不够 就因为她说了对不起
I-it's not enough. Just because she says she's sorry...
你结了婚 你发过誓
You're married. You took a vow.
你不能一走了之
You don't walk away from that.
如果事情很糟 你就得更加努力
If things get hard, you work harder.
看在上帝的份上 你们还有个孩子
I mean, you have a child together, for god's sake.
她出轨了
She cheated on me.
我也出过轨
I cheated on your mother.
什么
What?
对不起 什么
I-I'm sorry. What?!
很久以前了
A long time ago.
我们 我们很年轻 我当时很傻
We--we--we were young. I was stupid.
但你母亲发自内心地原谅了我
But your mother found it in her heart to forgive me.
什么 她为什么会
Why? Why would she do that?
为什么
Why?
因为她相信我们之间比一个错误要坚定
Because she believed we were stronger than one mistake.
感谢上帝她这么想
And I thank god every day she did.
否则 我就不会有你了
Because otherwise, I wouldn't have you.
38年
38 years.
我们共同生活
We've shared a life.
这一切都是从那一个错误开始的
And it all started after that one mistake.
你和亚利桑那的关系可能不会有转机
Now things between you and Arizona might not work out.
你也许不能改变什么
You know, you might not be able to fix it.
但如果都不试一下你怎么知道呢
But how will you know if you never try?
等一下
Just a second!
你没说会过来睡啊
Oh, you're not bringing me extra pillows.
你一时冲动做了那事
You did something impulsive,
而且 你只想着自己
and, uh, you were thinking about yourself.
那会儿看起来挺对的
It seemed right at the time,
然后
and, uh...
你犯了个错误
You made a mistake.
一个错误
One mistake.
我们非得这会儿谈这事吗
Do we have to get into this now?
我今天也犯了同样的错误
I did something like that today.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
我想问你件事
Look, I have something to ask, and, uh,
你应该花点时间想清楚
you should probably take some time to think about it.
我不必今晚就得知道 但我想知道
I don't need an answer tonight, but I-I would like to know...
你愿意回家来吗
if you'll come home.
你现在得穿好衣服
You should get dressed now
回去了
and leave.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表