- Stop touching your face! - Stop touching your face!
罗斯 你跟心脏科 威尔逊 神经科
Ross, you're on cardio. Wilson, neuro.
爱德华 跟我和格蕾去普外
Edwards, you're on general with me and Grey --
做穿孔手术
Crohn's perforation.
-太棒了 -华伦 去儿科
- Yes! - Uh, Warren, pit.
-病了 -坎贝尔呢
- Out sick. - Uh, Campbell.
他也病了
Oh, Campbell's out sick, too.
我们中有三分之一都感染了那个病毒
A third of us are down with a stomach-bug thing.
而且我也要告病回家了 先生
Actually, sir, I'm going home sick.
墨菲 医生不能生病 病人才生病
Murphy, doctors aren't sick. Patients are sick.
所以才要医生看病
That's why there are doctors.
听着 行内的潜规则
Look, unspoken rule, people --
外科医生待在家 病人就惨了
Surgeon stays home, patient suffers,
还有那些轮班的医生也是
as well as the doctors who have to cover for you.
你们都不能待家里
You don't stay home.
你们得坚持下去
You push through.
好吧
All right.
威尔逊 儿科
Wilson, pit.
爱德华 神经科
Edwards, neuro.
墨菲 跟我和格蕾 开工吧
Murphy, you're with me and Grey. Let's go.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
如果是潜规则
If it's an unspoken rule,
那他还说出来干嘛
then why did he just tell us about it?
你生气是因为你已经输了
Oh, you're just pissed 'cause you already lost the bet.
-输什么了 -我们中第一个
- What bet? - The bet wherein the first one of us
在今天得病的人
to fall due to illness today
得在下一周内当换工
has to be swap monkey for a week.
什么换工
What's swap monkey?
下周 如果我们中有一个不喜欢自己跟的科
All next week, one of us doesn't like our service,
就可以和换工交换
We can trade with the swap monkey,
换工还不能拒绝
and they can't refuse.
这都是你们瞎编的
You just made this up.
那也一样生效
Well, that doesn't make it any less amazing. Yeah.
算我一个
I'm in.
我的字典里没有生病二字
Getting sick isn't even an option for me.
今天可是我导管试验的大日子
It's a huge day for the conduit trial.
-我绝不能输 -你说得对
- I can't lose. - No, you're right.
你不能输 因为莉亚已经输了
You can't lose because Leah already did!
我才没输 我感觉好着呢
I did not lose. I am not going down.
你才是要...
You're the one who's gonna be...
天哪
Oh, god.
她这是去哪
Where is she going?
卫生间
Bathroom.
说了你输了
Dead man walking!
哎
Hey!
嗨
Hey.
-不好意思 -什么
- Excuse me. - Sorry?
我等很久了
I've been waiting a long time.
这样啊
Oh, uh, I see.
感谢你的耐心等待
Thank you for your patience.
不 这可不是耐心 我嘴动不了
No, no, this isn't patience. I can't move my mouth.
你说什么
Say what?
他说他是个傻子 施肥时把自己割伤了
He says he's a dummy who cut himself composting
还不肯清创打破伤风针
and refused to get a tetanus shot or get it cleaned.
我是他哥 亚伯拉罕
I'm his brother, Abraham.
罗根 他们没有椰汁
Logan, they didn't have coconut water.
-只有碳酸饮料 -不要
- All they had was soda. - No!
那东西是毒药 拿远点
That stuff's poison. Get out of here.
又来了 什么都是毒药
There it is. Everything's poison.
这看起来像得了痉笑
This looks like risus sardonicus,
引起你的肌肉紧张
causing your muscles to tighten.
像这样的伤口 破伤风是不可避免了
And with a cut like that, tetanus is more than likely.
我会帮你再次清创
So I'm gonna re-clean the wound,
并且强烈建议你
and I strongly suggest
打破伤风针和免疫球蛋白
tetanus toxoid and immunoglobulin.
听见了吗 哥们
See, buddy?
你打了针 我们就能走
You take the meds, we get out of here,
你就可以继续享受大自然母亲的哺乳了
and you can get right back to suckling mother nature's teat.
-不要 那是毒药 -我向你保证不是
- No, it's poison. - I can assure you that it isn't.
就是毒药
Poison!
你揍他一顿还是我来
You want to hit him, or can I?
艾薇·麦克尼尔 15岁 扩张性心肌病
Ivy McNeil, 15,end-stage heart failure
引起的心衰末期
due to dilated cardiomyopathy.
她已经在移植名单上
She's been on the transplant list
大概4个月了
for approximately four months.
-就到今天 是吧 -应该是的
- Until today, right? - Looks like it.
捐献者的心脏正在接受检查
The donor's heart's being evaluated right now,
如果一切顺利的话 很快就能手术了
and if all goes well, we should be taking you up soon.
真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
其他人都去哪了
Where are the rest of you?
我知道平常更热闹些
It's usually much noisier. I know.
艾薇的妹妹感染了这的流感
Ivy's little sister caught the flu bug that's going around,
所以约翰在家陪她和林克
so Jon's home with her and Link.
咨♥询♥时他们和你说不要
They tell you in those counseling sessions
抱太大希望 你觉得...
not to get your hopes up. Do you really think --
我看了那个心脏的报告
I saw the report on the heart,
我预感很乐观
and I have a very good feeling.
万岁
Yay.
万岁
Yay!
万岁
Yay!
-倒霉 -真倒霉
- Crap. - Crap. I know.
怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
我那心肌病的孩子刚得到捐赠的心脏了
A donor heart just showed up for my cardiomyopathy kid.
怎么成了坏事了
Help me out with why that's bad.
时机不好啊
It's just bad timing.
今天是我们导管试验病人
Today's day 30 of recovery
康复的第30天
for our conduit trial patients --
给卫生研究局报告的最后一天
The last day for our report to the N.I.H.,
会影响你们哈珀·艾弗里奖的提名
which will inform your Harper Avery consideration.
我...我可没说 是你说的 但是没错
I -- you said that. I didn't. But yes.
我本打算今天好好看着我的导管宝贝们
I plan on spending all day with the conduit kids
保证我们得到最好的结果
to ensure we end up with the most optimal results.
结果你却要用来救一个小女孩的命
And instead, you have to save the life of a little girl.
-简直糟透了 -可不是
- That sucks. - Oh, I know.
-你拿我开涮呢 -是啊
- Oh, you're being facetious. - Yeah.
他说的对
He's right.
能做手术也不错 是吧
And it would be nice to get back into the O.R., won't it?
不要啊
Oh, no.
对 你去看好试验病人们
Yes. You stay with the trial patients.
保证他们安全舒适
Keep them safe and warm.
今天的数据一定要是最好的
Today's numbers have got to be the best they've ever been.
护士可以...
There are nurses that can --
肖恩 现在有个病毒在这个医院肆虐
Shane, there's a bug going around this hospital.
如果有一个病人的导管感染了
If one of those patients' conduits gets infected,
这个试验就完了
the trial dies.
我完事就过来
I'll join you when I'm done.
这试验是我的孩子 肖恩
This trial is my baby, Shane.
别把我孩子弄死
Don't let my baby die.
这可怜的家伙不行了
Poor guy conked out.
宝贝 医生来了
Hey, champ. Doctor's here.
嗨 布莱登 感觉好点吗
Hey, Braden, you feeling any better?
不知道 还有点不舒服
I don't know. Still a little stuffy.
但是 可能好点吧
But...yeah, maybe a little better.
好了 布莱登 我们把你
Okay, Braden, we're gonna move you
送去一个舒服点的地方好吗
to someplace a little more comfy, okay?
现在马上把病人隔离起来
We need to move my patient into isolation right now.
你们每次进入布莱登的病房♥
So every time you go into Braden's room,
都要换上新的消毒衣手套还有口罩
you will put on a fresh gown, gloves, and mask.
好的 每次都换
Right. Every time. Yeah.
布莱登头上的包是个生长迅速的感染
The lump on Braden's head is a rapidly growing infection.
我们要确保它不再恶化
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表