I'm sorry.
就因为德里克和我
Just because Derek and I
生活上有些矛盾
are having a hard time juggling our lives,
不代表你的生活也要受影响
that doesn't mean that we should keep you from yours.
你知道吗 我更喜欢
You know what? I liked you a lot better
那个不多说废话的嫂子
when you were the sister-in-law who didn't give a crap.
你还能回到那样吗
Could we just go back to that? That would be great.
我是否有能力管理整个部门
Am I qualified to run the department?
这个不是我来决定的
Yikes. You know, not my call.
我只知道我作为一个住院医师
What I do know is that for some strange reason,
总是莫名奇妙被交予
since I was a resident, I keep getting thrown the riskiest,
风险极高备受瞩目的手术
high-profile cardiothoracic surgeries.
我就想 为啥呢
I mean, why me, you know?
你是在费城
So, you did your fellowship
杰克·亚历山大手下做的研究
in Philadelphia under Jack Alexander?
你认识亚历山大医生吗
Oh, do you know Dr. Alexander?
人好的没话说
Oh, such a great guy. Really, sweet as pie.
所以每当我们的外科主任找我会诊
Which is why it was always a little embarrassing
而不是亚历山大医生
when our chief of surgery would come to me for consults
我也总是有点过意不去
instead of Dr. Alexander.
我知道这是一种赞赏 但还是很不好意思
I took it as a compliment, but still, awkward.
-咚咚 -谁啊
- Knock, knock. - Who's there?
-来捣乱的水母 -来捣乱的...
- Interrupting jellyfish. - Interrupting je--
我最喜欢的
Ohh! That's my favorite one!
罗斯医生
Hey, Dr. Ross.
凯文今天下午不需要做全肠外营养了
Kevin doesn't need the T.P.N. this afternoon.
克莱夫医生说他今天就可以手术
Dr. Karev said he could do his surgery today.
这样啊...但是罗宾斯医生说
Oh, that's -- but Dr. Robbins.
罗斯 我来给你讲解一下短肠综合症
Ross, let me explain short-bowel syndrome to you.
凯文现在少了很大一段小肠
Kevin here is missing a big chunk of his small bowel,
所以需要手术加长
which means he needs surgery to lengthen it.
我们越早手术 他就能越早回家
The sooner we operate, the sooner he goes home.
-听起来如何 太棒啦
- Sound good to you? - Yeah.
只要将你们转到我这就行了
We just need to transfer you onto my service.
罗斯医生会把文件给你们填的
Dr. Ross will pick up the paperwork for you.
我得告诉罗宾斯医生啊
Hey, I should let Dr. Robbins know.
他是我的病人
He's my patient.
或马上就是了 一旦他们签了转交手续
Or he will be, as soon as they sign the transfer papers.
我觉得这样不好啊
I don't feel good about this.
你有两个选择
You got two choices.
心安理得的和我一起上台
You can feel good about it and scrub in with me,
或者把我告发到罗宾斯那
or you can rat me out to Robbins
或者我告诉她 你没有检查
and I tell her you didn't check placement
某个孩子的饲管
of some kid's feeding tube
让他差点死于吸入性肺炎
and he nearly died from aspiration pneumonia.
你这是说谎啊
But that's not true.
是啊 但我和她一起工作那么多年了
Yeah, but I worked with her for years.
你呢 发疯害死了我爸
You went nuts and killed my dad.
你说她会信谁
Who's she gonna believe?
你已经在你自己的科室
You've already been the head of your own department
做了两年主任
for two years.
你觉得我看起来太年轻了
You think I look too young.
我提前读完了高中
I finished high school early.
以及医学院
Also med school.
挺招人烦的是吧
It's pretty annoying, right?
是挺烦人的
Yeah, it's pretty annoying.
不好意思 打扰了
Excuse me. Sorry to interrupt.
我能和杨医生说句话吗
Can I borrow Dr. Yang for a moment?
抱歉
Excuse me.
我希望你是把最好的留到最后了
Hope you saved the big guns for last.
他们的资历都没问题
They're all solid candidates on paper,
但在那个以谦虚为名拼命自夸的人
but between the humble-bragger
和这个乘着风火轮的女孩之中
and the girl who rode in on the big wheel --
克里斯蒂娜 我问你
Cristina, I need to know
今天早晨贝利到底和你说了什么
exactly what Bailey said to you this morning.
关于什么
About?
她的病人 注入了未激活病毒的那个
Her patient -- the deactivated H.I.V.
完全想不起来
Drawing a blank.
真的
Really?
我整天都在面试别人
Well, I've been interviewing all day.
能记得自己的名字就不错了
I'm surprised I remember my own name.
这样倒是好
You know what? It's probably for the best.
还有...别对他们太苛求了
Oh, and... go easy on these guys.
他们不可能都像你一样
You know, they can't all be you.
艾弗里医生 我已经几个月没碰过我儿子了
Dr. Avery, I haven't held my son in months,
我当然想他出来 但是据我们所知
and I want him to come out, but for all we know,
她很有可能为了保全自己编数据
she could be making up numbers to cover her own ass.
我们不相信这是安全的做法
Yeah, we can't trust that it's safe.
万一我们回了家然后出了事呢
I mean, what if we get him home and something happens?
我理解你们的心情
You know what? I understand your concerns.
我想说的是 如果数据表明...
What I'm saying is if the labs show --
你有孩子吗 艾弗里医生
Are you a parent, Dr. Avery?
我的...我妻子和我就要有了
My, um -- my wife and I are, uh, expecting.
如果有人对你 对你的孩子做了这样的事
Well, if someone did this to you, your child,
你会怎么想
how would you react?
我会亲自帮你们再测一次的
I'll go ahead and run some new labs for you myself.
行了 重量应该够了
All right, that might be enough weight.
好 X光好了吗
All right. Ready for that X-ray?
-马上 -看来我需要冲洗一下
- Right away. - Whoops! Looks like I need more irrigation.
威尔逊 你能接手吗
Uh, Wilson, can you take over?
当然了 凯普娜医生
Yes, absolutely, Dr. Kepner.
当然了 凯普娜医生
"Absolutely Dr. Kepner."
你怎么回事啊 我以为你是有胆的
Who are you? I thought you had grit.
我有啊 我有胆啊
I do! I do have grit!
我所见到的就是一个唯命是从的胆小鬼
Okay, well, all I see is some "Yes, ma'am, no, ma'am" sissy girl,
骨科可容不下这样的胆小鬼
and there's no place in ortho for sissy girls.
听到没有
Do you hear me?
好好反省别毁了自己
Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
亲爱的 你看
Sweetie, look.
这个上说瑜伽有用 你很爱瑜伽啊
This says yoga might help. You love yoga.
你神经吧 我可做不来下犬式
Are you crazy? I can't do downward dog.
还在汗蒸房♥里
In a hot room?
做瑜伽不能让我找回工作
A bunch of yoga won't get me my job back.
你因为这个丢掉了工作
You lost your job over this?
他们不能因为人力不可控的事情
They can't fire you over something you can't control.
癌症好了之后
After the cancer,
我本应该重返舞台的
I was supposed to have my big return to the stage.
排练的时候我都应付过去了
I was able to make it through rehearsals,
一趟一趟跑去洗手间
running back and forth to the bathroom,
然后 第一次全程彩排时
But then, the first full run-through,
没有休息
no breaks...
哎呦
Oh, no.
直接崩了 就在做脚尖旋转时
...blastoff, in the middle of a pirouette.
要是在观众面前
The fact that it didn't happen in front of an audience
我就直接一枪把自己崩了算了
is the only thing that kept me from shooting myself in the face.
她说得太夸张了
She's exaggerating.
保尔 当时满地就像旋转艺术画一样
Paul, it was like frickin' spin art.
凯文·普拉特去哪了
Hey, where's Kevin Platt?
克莱夫医生带他去手术了
Dr. Karev took him up to surgery.
你现在开始偷病人了
Hey, what, are you poaching patients now?
我什么也没偷
I didn't poach anything.
-你把我的短肠孩偷走了 -行了
- You stole my short-gut kid. - All right.
几周前他还是我们的短肠孩
Up until a few weeks ago, he was our short-gut kid.
他父母认识我 他们没意见
Look, his parents know me. They're fine with this.
同意书也签了 他已经做好术前准备了
Consents are signed, and he's just about...prepped.
罗斯
Ross?
认真的
Really?
那孩子现在在手术台上了
The kid's on the operating table.
你想让我怎么办
What do you want me to do?
你这就是犯浑啊 克莱夫
This was a jerk-ass move, Karev,
而且你也知道
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表