We need to talk to Becca.
你俩愿意一起解决问题 这真好
It is so great that you two are trying to work things out.
这样对孩子比较好
It is so much better for the kids.
我老公搞外遇 这连艾小鸭不知道
Duckie doesn't know this, but my husband had an affair.
这也...
Oh, that's...
我们有三个儿子 所以没离婚
We have, uh, three boys, so we stayed together.
你们有一起去做咨♥询♥吗
Wow, so, did you go to therapy?
我们连这事都不能达成一致
Because we can't even agree on that.
没有
Oh, no.
我们没觉得非得要说出来啊
We didn't feel the need to talk it to death.
我们只想向前看
We just focused on moving forward,
过去了就过去了呗
putting it in the past.
希望以后哪天就没事了
hoping things would get better one day.
这样有用吗
So, well, did that work?
这个么 我们还在努力中
Well... we are still getting through it.
还是只有两次
And we're back to two.
再试试第三次吧
Let's try for a third.
不 不 这都第七次了
No, no, this is the seventh.
两缝针前 你拉了拉手指
Two stitches ago, you tugged on your fingers.
再两缝针前
Two before that,
你摆弄了盘子里的器械
you straightened an instrument on the tray.
我没法...我没法继续了
Look, I can't--I can't keep doing this.
-我做不到 -我知道
- I can't-- - I know.
你真得好好考虑
Then you really need to consider
要不要吃药
taking the medication.
不 我不要吃药
Okay, no, I'm not taking the damn pills!
贝利 我要去凯普娜的送礼会
Bailey, I was gonna head up to Kepner's shower
去拿点吃的 跟我一起去吧
to steal some food. Come with me.
-你得休息会 -不 我要...
- You just need a break. - N-n--I need...
我要回到手术室里
to get back into surgery.
听说内森的情况不太乐观
I heard Nathan's not doing so well.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
是啊 我在想看看
Yeah, I'm trying to figure out
还有没有什么后备计划
if there's a plan "B" we can try.
但我都不知道他能不能...
But I don't even know if he's gonna...
听说你的试验很成功 恭喜啊
I heard your sheep did great. Congrats.
谢谢 其实那只羊死了
Thanks. Actually, the sheep died.
抱歉啊
Oh, sorry.
你要用打印机吗
Did you need the printer?
对 不过如果你要用...
Yeah, but if you ne it more...
不了 我这就完成了 我不用了
No, I'll finish this up, and then it's all yours.
我能问你个问题吗
So can I ask you a question,
关于罗斯的
Um, about Ross?
可以啊 他怎么了
Yeah, what about him?
他好像有点不一样
He seems different.
你注意到了吗
Do you notice that?
没有啊
Well, no, not really.
他变了 跟以前不一样
Well, he's not the same guy he was when he started here.
他不像是当初帮我接生的那个人
He's not the guy who delivered my baby.
我们也变了 和实习生阶段不一样了
Yeah, well, we're not the same as when we were interns either.
这我能理解
Well, I understand that.
不过他变得好斗又刻薄
But he is aggressive and mean.
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know, I mean,
他大部分时间都跟着你
he spends a lot of time on your service.
他是不是想要像你一样啊
Do you think he's trying to be like you?
或是...你有注意到吗
Or... do you notice that?
什么意思
I'm sorry.
你是说我让他变得刻薄吗
Are you saying I taught him to be mean?
-这就是他在我这学的 -不是
- That's what he's learned from me? - No.
对外科医生来说 有点脾气不是坏事
Because a little edge is not the worst thing for a surgeon.
-我理解 -我不刻薄
- I understand that. - And I am not mean.
我只是注重效率
I am effective.
这意思是说我不注重效率
Are you implying that I'm not?
不 你指责我毁了一位住院医师
Well, no, you just said I ruined a resident.
没有 我不是这意思
No, that is not what I said.
我只是说罗斯有点不对劲
I said something is off about Ross.
或许是他不想别人
Well, maybe he got tired of people thinking
认为他软弱
he was soft around the edges.
又或许他只想成为一名医生
Maybe his focus is being a doctor,
而不是空乘人员
and not a flight attendant.
我教他的是手术技巧
And my job is his surgical skill,
不是培养他的性格
not his personality.
快说 罗斯 怎么了
Talk to me, Ross. What's going on?
内森的血氧稳定 所以...
Nathan's o-2 sats are stable, so...
罗斯医生说这是好事
Dr.Ross says that's a good sign.
这是天大的好事啊
It's an excellent sign.
他可以不用振荡器了
He can come off the oscillator.
他好起来了吗
It's working?
是的
I think so.
太好了
Yes!
海伦
Helen!
-吉米 -车钥匙在哪
- Jimmy. - Where are the car keys?
你没把阿历克斯带来
You didn't get Alex.
吉米 没事的 我带你去
Jimmy, it's all right. Let's just take you--
他还在...他还在等呢
He's--he's still out there waiting.
你说你会接他 我回到家
You said you'd get him. I come home,
却看到你坐在浴室地板上
you're just sitting on the bedroom floor!
阿历克斯没事 吉米...
Alex is all right, Jimmy. Li--
天都黑了 他去哪了啊
It's after dark! He could be anywhere!
你个傻...
You stupid--
不要动她
Leave her alone!
快走
Get out of here!
走
Go!
她该去接你的 我怕你...
She was supposed to get you. I was afraid you--
闭嘴
Just shut up!
阿历克斯 别这样 别这样
Alex, please! Alex, don't!
去床上躺着吧
Go sleep it off!
来
Come on.
睡会吧
Go get some sleep.
你还好吗
You okay?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
干嘛抱歉 他是个瘾君子
Why are you sorry? He's a junkie.
我妈是个疯子
She was crazy.
我从六岁起就跟他们一直吵
I started running interference for them when I was 6.
跟骑单车一样
It's like riding a bike.
我就想让你再试一次
I'm just asking for one more time.
最后一次 我发誓
Last time, I swear.
-如果你想走 我们可以... -J约翰 别说话
- If you wanna go, we can just-- - John, hush.
行 你想浪费时间
Fine, you wanna waste your time?
我无所谓啊
I don't care.
好 我在外面等
All right. I'll be outside.
等等 约翰 我们需要你在这
Actually, John, we need you here.
你就站在这
You're gonna stand right here, okay?
好
Okay.
当你口渴了
When you're thirsty,
你就不想动手指
you don't think about moving your fingers,
或是拿杯子
or grasping the cup.
你只想要喝东西
You just get a drink,
剩下的自然而然就发生了
and the rest follows.
贝卡 请你看着约翰
Becca, I want you to look at John.
嗨
Hi.
我什么时候要动手指
When do I move the hand?
不需要
You don't.
看着约翰就好了
Just look at John.
你想和他说些什么
Think about what you want to say to him.
但你不说出口
You don't have to say it.
想想就可以了
Just think about it.
是不是...
Did it just...
看着约翰
Look at John.
你想和他说什么
What do you want to say to him?
贝卡...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表