And I need this conversation to be over!
你又想要说你是主刀医生 你来决定
Oh, you gonna pull rank on me again?
难道都这样做决定的吗
Is that how the decision's made?
-可以用"两个异议" -什么
- You could 2-challenge rule. - What?
韦伯医生跟我们说过"两比一"规则
Dr. Webber told us about the 2-challenge rule
如果两个医生能达成一致意见
where two surgeons who agree can force a third surgeon
就否决第三个医生 不让他参加手术
to stand down from a course of action.
好
Okay, fine.
爱德华兹医生 我们达成一致意见
So, Dr. Edwards, you and I challenge
让克莱夫医生放轻松 让我完成手术
Dr. Karev to relax and let me finish.
不 是我质疑你 梅
No, I'm challenging you, mer.
我请求你停止手术
I'm asking you to stop what you're doing.
爱德华兹
Edwards?
格蕾医生...你很棒
Dr. Grey... I think you're amazing.
打印出的勺子很完美
And you made a beautiful fork,
我很感谢你让我参与其中
and I am so grateful to have been a part of that.
不过现在我觉得你太冒险了
But right now I do think you're pushing it.
我支持克莱夫医生的意见
And I have to second Dr. Karev's challenge.
克莱夫医生 你来缝合
Dr. Karev, you can close.
罗宾斯说大家都很喜欢你
So Robbins says everybody loves you.
-我不能在这工作 -为什么
- I can't work here. - What?
这里的人都很棒 他们很友好
These people are great. They're incredibly nice
虽然过于热情 有点好管闲事
and overly kind and a little nosy,
不过他们真棒
but great.
他们是你的下属 他们敬爱你
But they're your people, and they love you.
也很关心你
And they care about you.
他们和你是一家人
And they'll close ranks around you.
他们会...
They'll...
我以前和我丈夫一起工作
Uh, look, I worked with my husband,
当我们婚姻破裂的时候...
and when our marriage fell apart...
如果我们出问题了
If something happens to us,
如果我们分手了 他们都会支持你
if we broke up, they would all choose you.
他们会...
And they'd want my...
埋怨我
blood.
我就会成为伤害你的贱♥人♥
I would just be the bitch that broke your heart.
你是...
Are you...
你是想着要伤害我吗
Are you planning to break my heart?
不 不过...
No, but...
别这样做
So don't do it.
来这工作
Take the job.
欧文 我不能
Owen, I can't.
我不能冒这个险
I can't risk it.
你也别这样做
Hey, you don't do it either.
做什么
Do what?
伤害我
Break my heart.
这...什么意思 还要做手术
So... what does that mean? Another surgery?
更多化疗和射线疗法
More chemo and radiation?
这意味着我要在儿科多待一段时间
It means more time on the peds floor.
这很不好过
Yeah, it--it sucks.
既然你要继续在这
Um, but, you know, while you're here,
就带点家里的东西过来
we'll get some things from home.
延长探访时间
You know, extend visiting hours
你可以和朋友一起玩
so, uh, your friends can hang out.
我还会确保
And, uh, look, I'll--I'll make sure...
十一点之前没人巡房♥
That, uh, no one rounds on you before 11:00.
绝不像儿科
No more peds stuff.
好吗
Deal?
好
Deal.
抱歉刚才手术室里的事
Sorry about what happened in the O.R.
不过这是个正确的决定
But we made the right decision.
我能把肿瘤取出
I could've gotten that tumor.
没人能做到
Nobody could've gotten that tumor.
我可以做到
I could have.
梅 我得跟你聊聊
Mer, I need to talk to you.
-等等 -是关于我的病人的
- I need a minute. - It's about a patient of mine.
我现在说的是我的病人
Well, I'm talking about a patient of mine right now,
-你等等 -我要用3D打印机
- so I need a minute. - I-I need the printer.
-那是我的打印机 克里斯蒂娜 -不 不是
- It's my printer, Cristina. - No, it's not.
那是医院的打印机
It's the hospital's printer, and--
那是给我做研究用的
Which I got for them for my research,
是我的项目
for my grant.
这是个很重要的研究 但在这个阶段
Which is important research, but at this point,
还只是研究 梅瑞狄斯
It's research, Meredith.
但我可以用它来把病人救活
And what I'm talking about could save a life.
如果中途停下来
I can't stop it in the middle.
那个模型就彻底毁了
It will completely destroy the model.
就因为我打印了一个勺子
Just because I printed a fork
不代表我的研究是个笑话
does not mean my research is a joke.
没人这样说
No one said it was a joke.
我可以打印出支架
But see, I could--I could print a scaffolding
做出生物导管
and--and make a biological conduit
植入婴儿心脏
for a baby's heart.
没有人这样做
They're not even doing that yet.
在日本有
They are in Japan.
如果能让我用用...
So if I get compassionate release--
我没时间吵架
I don't have time to argue.
如果你想用
Submit a proposal to the board
给董事会递交申请
if you wanna use the printer.
时间很赶 梅瑞狄斯
It's time-sensitive, Meredith.
那你就快点吧
Well, then you better get to work.
这就是为什么你做手术这么冒险
So that's what it was about in there?
你和杨之间的矛盾
You and Yang?
她说你是个差劲的医生
She calls you a lousy doctor,
你这是突然想要证明自己吗
and suddenly you have something to prove?
跟这事无关
That is not what this is about.
你是在拿我的病人泄愤吗
Oh, so y-you take it out on my patient.
我没有拿你的病人泄愤
I did not take it out on your patient.
听好了 你不是想要人说你是好医生吗
Look, you need to be told you're good?
很好 梅 你是个好医生
Fine, Mer. You're good.
但杨是对的 你今天是个很差劲的医生
But Yang was right. You're a lousy doctor today.
托瑞斯
Torres!
陪我走走
Come walk with me.
看起来不错啊 先生
Looking good, sir.
感觉也不错
Feeling good.
你听说我救了隔壁病人一命的事情了吗
You hear I saved the patient in the room next door to me?
我听说有个警报 那是你吗
I heard there was a code. That was you?
听我跟你仔细说说
Let me tell you all about it.
我正在跟那病人聊天
I was talking to a patient...
进来吧
Uh, come in.
我爱你 马修
I love you, Matthew.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
去年我失去了自我
I lost myself last year.
之后我非常努力想要回归之前的我
And I worked really hard to get back to who I was.
我背叛信仰这个事情
The fact that I stumbled in my faith...
一直 影响着我
it matters... to me.
但是 能做回原来的我并且找到一个
But it just, it feels so good to be back to who I was
和我有相同信仰的人感觉太好了
and to have found someone who shares that faith.
马修 我爱你 我太关注你了
And, Matthew, I love you, and I respect you too much
害怕你放不下
for you to let that go.
这 这仍然是我的第一次
And... it's still gonna be a first time for me,
因为这是我和你的第一次
because it's gonna be my first time with you.
它会非常棒的
Oh, it's gonna be amazing.
如果我们今晚做了 唯一会改变的
If we have sex tonight, the only thing that will change
就是你将打破你的承诺
is that you will have broken a promise,
而我知道那样做的感受
and I know how that feels.
所以
So...
我们继续等
We're waiting.
继续等
We're waiting.
我说 我们可以依靠对方获得支持
You know, we can lean on each other for support.
好了
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表