- Can we get one more? - Please come with me.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
-你这是要逃婚吗 -什么
- Are you bailing on the wedding? - What?
不是 我才没有要逃 你为什么这么问
No! I'm not bail -- why would you say that?
不是 我找你有事 跟我来
No, I need you. Come with me.
先生们 如你们所知的 总统先生本人
Gentlemen, as you know, the president himself
希望医学界能
has issued a mandate for our community...
设计人类大脑的完整地图
to devise a full and complete map of the human brain.
而我们研究所希望带领
Kleiss neuroscience wants to lead
同僚们实现这个目标
the pack towards that goal.
我们有充裕的基金来开展这个项目
We've got a huge N.I.H. grant to do it with.
首先要做的是发展这项科技
The first steps will be developing the technology.
你为脑-机接口研发的感应器
The sensors you develop for your B.C.I. work
是我们所见过的最灵敏的
are the most responsive we've seen.
我很荣幸 谢谢夸奖
I'm flattered. Thank you.
等你了解我们的项目你就会感兴趣了
Wait till you see what we're doing.
恐怕托瑞斯医生和我的脑-机接口项目
I'm afraid that Dr. Torres and my B.C.I. work
就够费时的了 我没有多余的时间了
is all-consuming. I-I don't have the time.
这将作为我们对占用你时间的补偿
This will be the, uh, compensation that you'll receive
你仅需要为我们提供远程顾问服务
just for consulting long-distance.
好吧 我连把那张纸翻过来的兴趣都没有
Okay, see, I'm not even gonna turn that over.
这跟佣金无关
It's not about the compensation.
-把纸翻过来看一眼嘛 -我不要
- Turn over the paper. - I don't want to.
-翻过来嘛 -这不是钱的问题
- Just...turn it over. - It's not about the money.
-这可是一大笔钱 -我不在乎有多少钱
- It's a lot of money. - I don't care how much money it is.
-这跟钱无关 -那你可否看一下我们的短片
- It's not about that. - Will you at least watch our movie?
他会看的
Yes. Yes, he will.
好歹听他们把话讲完
Just listen to what they have to say.
没问题
Absolutely.
克莱斯神经研究所
Kleiss neuroscience...
-绘出通往明天的地图 -好嘞 好嘞
- mapping the way to tomorrow. - Okay, okay.
-你就 -你想不想看电影呀 坐好喽
- You just -- - You wanna watch the movie? Here we go.
再来一次 站起来
Once more. Up.
我太累了
Ugh! I'm too tired.
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, darlin'.
能不能让我们单独聊聊
Could you, uh, give us a sec?
我有个问题
I got a question.
我第一次见到你就认出你了
I recognized you the first time I saw you.
你怎么会忘掉你有个妻子还有三个孩子呢
How do you forget a wife and three kids?
你怎么 你怎么能做得到呢
How -- how do you do that?
我把一切都搞得一团糟
I made such a mess of everything.
随着时间的推移 我嗑药越来多
The more time went by, the more drugs I did,
我任由自己忘记的东西也就越多
the more I let myself forget
因为我无法容忍♥我自己 你明白吗
'cause I couldn't stand myself. You know?
但是我记得你
I remember you, though.
我记得你以前在梦里都会笑
I remember you used to laugh in your sleep.
那时我差不多四岁吧
Well, that's when I was, like, 4, right?
你那时候是个很开心的孩子
You were just a happy kid.
看来是我把你给改变了对吧
I guess I fixed that, huh?
我还记得你有一次带我去嘉年华
Yeah, I remember you took me to the fair once.
是那种流动性的嘉年华
It's, uh, one of those travelling ones
所有的游乐设施都很烂 可能会坐死人的
where all the rides are crappy and you might die.
但我们把每个项目都玩了两次
But, uh, we rode every ride twice.
-那天晚上很开心 -我记得
- It was a good night. - I remember that.
你妈那时候精神彻底失常了
Your mom was having a meltdown.
她在家里把所有的壁纸都扯下来
She was tearing the wallpaper of the walls,
说有人藏在里面
saying someone was hiding in there.
那女人简直就是一团糟
That woman was such a damn mess --
那你另外那个家庭呢
What about this other family?
你跟他们之间的结尾怎么样
I mean, how'd you leave it with them?
比跟你们强
Better.
我没准还可以试试回头
I could maybe try and go back.
娜奥米也很强硬 但她毕竟不像你妈
Naomi's tough, but she's not your mother.
至少她不是个疯子
She's not bug-eyed crazy.
好吧 你给我闭嘴吧
All right, this has got to stop now.
妈妈才不是问题所在呢
Mom was not the problem.
我不是想要说你母亲的坏话
I'm not trying to bad-talk your mother,
但你不知道跟一个那样的人在一起
but you can't know what a strain it is
有多压抑
being with someone like that.
你以为这么多年来是谁在照顾她
Who do you think took care of her?
谁在关注她的一举一动
Kept track of her?
是谁让她不会伤害自己
Got her committed so she wouldn't hurt herself?
你认为是谁照顾了你的孩子们
Who do you think took care of your kids?!
我已经尽全力了
I did the best I could.
如果那就是你所谓的全力 你还不如去死
Oh, well, if that's your best than you should just hang it up!
你的全力根本一无是处
Your best is worthless!
我才是父亲
I was the dad!
我还只是个孩子 但我却做了父亲
I was a kid, but I was the dad!
你什么都不是
You were nothing!
你 你干脆就消失了
You...were gone!
你一无是处
You're worthless!
好了 够了 够了
Okay! Okay, okay.
你走吧
Walk away.
好吧 我可以接合C-5和C-6 可若想要
Okay, I can fuse c-5 and 6, but I have to work fast
避免瘫痪的可能性 必须动作快
if we even want a shot at avoiding paralysis.
谢谢 你是个天才 10号♥刀
Oh, thank you. You're a genius. 10 blade.
我还真算得上是个天才
I am, actually, well, sort of a genius.
我和德里克今天开始第二阶段了
Derek and I start phase two today --
触觉压力反馈
tactile pressure feedback.
棒极了 对你来说是个好消息呀
Awesome! Good for you.
对你来说也是好消息呀
Well, it's good for you, too.
我们的目标是做一个敏感度
The goal is a prosthetic leg, uh,
和反应度与你失去的那条腿媲美的义肢
as sensitive and as responsive as the one that you lost.
这样你就能恢复原样了
Get you back to where you were.
好吧 给脖子消毒吧 我也去消毒
Okay, um, prep the neck. I'm gonna scrub.
我不是说要是需要你的话会呼你的么
Hey, I told you I'd call you if I need you.
-你父亲怎么样了 -我帮你干点什么
- How's your dad? - Where do you want me?
拿个钳子
Grab a clamp.
帮我找出血点
Help me find the bleeders.
-梅瑞狄斯 -艾普丽尔 你来干什么
- Meredith! - April, what are you doing?
天呐 你反悔了吗
Oh, God. Are you making a break for it?
-别担心 我知道该怎么办 -开什么玩笑
- Don't worry. I know what to do. - Really?
为什么大家都以为我要逃婚
Why does everybody think I'm running?
我不逃婚 跟我走
I'm not running. Come with me.
-可我 -不行
- But I... - No.
每一次伴娘试装
You bailed on every single one of your fittings
你都没去 所以
for your bridesmaid's dress, so...
我把女裁缝带来了
I brought the seamstress to you.
我的婚礼上 你一定得漂漂亮亮的
You will look pretty for my wedding.
你好 请脱衣服
Hello. No clothes, please.
这些本该是你们伴娘操心的事
You guys are supposed to be doing this stuff for me.
我看了你的发布会
I saw your, uh, press conference.
你当时怎么了
What happened to you up there?
我本该告诉他们我做的事
I was supposed to tell them what I did,
可我不是很确定
but I'm not totally sure.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我不确定为什么那孩子还活着
I'm not sure why the kid is still alive.
导管吗 你以为它会失败
The conduit? You thought it would fail?
确实失败了 我们做了调整
It did fail. We adjusted,
可我不知道我做了什么 梅
but I don't know what I did, Mer.
就像拍打电视机一样
It's like slapping the side of a TV.
我弄好了 但不知道怎么弄的
I fixed it, but I'm not sure how.
我觉得自己像骗子
I feel like a complete fraud.
你就这么继续了
So you just went ahead anyway?
你没跟人提过吗
I mean, you didn't mention that to anyone?
跟谁说 梅 你不理我
Well... to who, Mer? You weren't talking to me,
阿历克斯生我气
Alex was against me.
我没人诉说 我别无他选
I had no one. I had no choice.
这是他最好的机会
It was his best shot.
你说得对
Wow. You were right.
我们完全不在一个频道
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表