生日快乐哟 先森
Happy birthday, sir.
谢谢咯
Well, thank you.
理查德 生日快乐
Uh, Richard, happy birthday.
你是听她们说才记起我生日吧
Now, you're only saying that because you heard her say that.
好吧 我的错
Uh...guilty.
对了 记得下班过来找我
Actually, can you come and find me at the end of your day?
我得和你谈谈你的手术安排
I need to talk to you about your surgical schedule.
哟 真的咩
Oh, is that right?
是真的啊
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
话说
Well...
凯瑟琳说今天要过来
Catherine let it slip that she was gonna be here today,
所以我以为会有什么惊喜
so I'm assuming there's some sort of something.
别担心啦 我喜欢惊喜的
Don't worry. Don't worry. I-I like surprises.
抱歉啊 真是要和你谈手术安排
I'm sorry, but...it is actually about your surgical schedule.
贝利 你跟我说实话
Bailey, you can't lie to me.
我可不知道有劳什子惊喜
Well -- I don't know anything about any party.
生日快乐啦
Happy birthday, though.
等等 我确实有东西要给你
Oh, oh, I do have something for you, though.
欧文 你不该破费的
Owen, you shouldn't have.
不是我 是医院给你的
I didn't. It's from the hospital.
记得下班后来见我
Uh, make sure you come and see me at the end of the day.
格蕾-斯隆纪念医院
是时候退休了
这样不错
That would be great.
生孩子时你要经过一个过程
There's a stage you go through during childbirth.
这个过程是最辛苦的
and it's the toughest part.
我们称其为过渡期
It's called the transition stage.
生日快乐哟
Hey, happy birthday! Happy birthday.
这个不错
That's great.
确实不错
It was.
在过渡期里 你得不断地用力再用力
You've been pushing so hard and so long...
精疲力竭 完全脱力
You're exhausted, spent.
临床试验
而你根本看不到努力的成果
And there's nothing to show for all of your effort.
-我的老天爷 我的女神 -好了好了 它不是女神
- Oh, my god! There she is! - Okay, well, she's not a she.
它只是个物件 还很脆弱 所以你别碰它
She's an it, and she's fragile, so don't touch it.
抱歉 我只是鸡冻袅
Sorry, I'm just, uh, extremely excited.
你现在还不能打印任何东西
Well, you're not gonna be printing anything just yet.
可你找我来不就是打印的么
Isn't that the job?
你要我重新设计
I -- you hired me to help re-engineer
你的门静脉
your -- your portal veins.
我可是在一百个候选人里脱颖而出的
I beat out 100 bioengineers for the gig.
我还设计了几款初稿
I've, uh, cooked up a couple of designs.
-很棒啊 -不用 而你越权了
- Oh, that's awesome. - No, actually it's presumptuous.
你读完我们所有的
Until you've read every scrap of data
试验数据后 才能碰它
on every test we've run, you touch nothing.
这些都是试验文件
There are the research binders,
你快开始阅读吧
so you should probably just go ahead and dig in.
好吧 那我能碰椅子吧
Great. Can I, uh, touch the chair?
给我好好看着他 别让他碰仪器
Keep an eye on him. He touches nothing.
-你要我守着他看文件 -对啊
- Do you want me to watch him read? - Yes!
在过渡期 你觉得无法继续下去
During this transition stage, it feels like you can't go on.
但这是因为你快要成功了
But it's only because you're very nearly there.
你儿子是四岁
Your son is 4 years old?
对
4, yes.
他之前有两次导管衰败
And he's had two previous conduit failures.
但你们能治好他 对吧
But your conduit works, right?
我们听说 宝宝内森现在很好
From what we read, baby Nathan is doing great.
是 内森手术确实成功了
Yes. It was successful in Nathan's case.
这个临床试验
This clinical trial
是为了弄清手术的具体过程
is to identify certain aspects of the procedure.
但他可以有新的导管吧
But he'll get the conduit?
前提是你被选中做手术
If you're chosen for the study.
杨医生是最终决定人
Dr. Yang has the final say,
我只是把你儿子的资料给她
And I'm forwarding your materials on to her.
十四号♥很不错
Number 14 looks good --
心外管道全腔静脉肺动脉变窄 可能堵塞
Some EC-TCPC narrowing with early signs of obstruction.
有迹象表明
There is evidence of
你在筛选实验对象
You, uh, picking research subjects today?
-进行得如何了 -不错
- How's it going? - Uh, good.
肖恩在面试候选人
Shane's meeting with the candidates.
我就只看心脏情况
I'm only looking at the hearts --
这样就不会影响我决定
Trying to keep my judgment unsullied.
但真难找到符合全部要求的病人
But it's hard finding candidates that meet all the criteria.
对
Yeah.
你也可以用这个
You need this.
什么 高塑左心室么
What? A...hypoplastic left ventricle?
不是啦 是算法
No, like an algorithm --
用科学的方法寻找最佳配偶
Some scientific way of choosing the perfect mate
你只需要把要求输进去就可以了
where you input only the criteria you want,
而你也会得到符合要求的人选
and you're presented with only suitable candidates.
不就是世纪佳缘么
So, internet dating.
哦 原来有名儿了啊
Oh, right. They have that.
喂 我真不需要伴儿
Listen, I don't need a date. Okay?
记得把结果告诉我
Oh, uh, keep me posted on the hearts.
洗个碗要多久啊 十秒而已
How long does it take to wash one, like 10 seconds?
我也不喜欢弄厨房♥卫生
Look, I don't like a filthy kitchen, either.
脏乱的碗 满是麦片渣
Dirty cereal bowls in the sink
确实不怎么喜人
aren't gonna exactly tip the scales.
我的上帝
Oh, my jesus.
好吧 你把他都推出来了
Well, now that he's in the conversation,
我今晚会洗碗啦
I'll make sure to clean the bowls tonight.
你老妈来了
Your mother. Your mother.
她可不怎么开心
She does not look happy.
过去吧 没事的
Come on. It'll -- it'll be fine.
没事的
Okay. All right.
你告诉她了吧
But y-y-you told her, right?
-告诉她了 -她反应怎样
- Her? I did. - How did she take it?
那么
So...
看来是要恭喜你俩了
...I understand congratulations are in order.
你痛了多久了 格雷格
And how long have you been experiencing this pain, Greg?
时不时痛一下
You know, comes and goes.
-痛了十年了 -十年
- 10 years. - 10 years?
对 从我们结婚那会开始
Mm-hmm, since we've been married.
-他不肯去见医生 -我才入了医保
- He won't go see anyone. - I just got Obamacare.
而且我还是个收垃圾的
I'm a junk collector.
在跳蚤市场卖♥♥东西谋生
I s-sell stuff at flea markets.
根本不够付常规医保
Doesn't really make for regular coverage.
确实有一个肿块啊
Oh, there's definitely a mass here.
完了 是癌症
Oh, it's cancer.
-是不是癌 -乔迪
- Is it cancer? - Jodi.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
没什么 只是小事
Nothing. Uh, could be minor.
照个CT就知道怎么回事了
We'll know more when we get a c.T.
听到没 说了要早点来
See? I knew we should have come in earlier.
你看到什么了 很糟糕么
What did you see? Was it bad?
可是如果很糟 那你怎么还笑
If it was bad, why do you look so happy?
给他安排CT 不准告诉任何人
Just get him to C.T. And speak to no one of this -- no one!
你呼我 凯丽
You paged me? Hey, Callie.
我手术怎么了
What happened to my surgery?
我今天要把威尔·米歇尔的传感器取下的
I was supposed to remove the sensors on Will Mitchell,
但是那个手术被取消了
And, uh, I found out my surgery was canceled.
对 所以我才呼你
Yeah, that's why I paged you.
托瑞斯医生今天找我
Uh, Dr. Torres came to me with a concern
说你俩有知识产权纷争
about an intellectual-property conflict between you two.
什么 传感器的事么
What, is this about the sensors?
对 德里克 那是我俩的传感器
Yes, Derek. It's about our sensors.
两位 坐下来好好谈
Look, l-l-let's just talk.
我相信我们一定可以找到解决办法
I'm sure we can find a solution.
-这位是谁 -她叫保拉
- Who's this? - Oh, that's Paula.
是我的律师
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表