实习医生格蕾
第十季 第二十二集 "我们回不去了"
"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together?"
有时候 你就是得出去走走
Sometimes, you just need to get out of town,
找找新灵感
get a new perspective.
但你不一定知道自己需要灵感
But you can't always see that you need a new perspective
因为 你感觉不到
Because you, well, need a new perspective
自己需要灵感
to be able to see that.
克利夫兰诊所想知道你
Hey, cleveland clinic wants to know
能否去他们那讲一下你的论文
if you can come present your paper there.
根本说不清
It's complicated.
为什么 因为那个拿哈珀-艾弗里奖的没空么
Why? 'cause the guy who won the Harper Avery's too busy?
你没拿奖并不能代表什么
This loss does not define you.
那好
Well, good.
那别让我去那些鬼地方散心
So then stop trying to get me to go somewhere to get over it.
还有苏黎世每天都打电♥话♥过来
And Zurich's been calling three times a day,
要你去他们那演讲
wanting you to present there, too.
-欧文 -今年你都在忙导管试验
- Owen - This past year has been all about the conduit trial.
现在坐头等舱飞去阿尔卑斯山
Let yourself be flown first-class to the Alps
度度假 想想
and take the time to figure out
之后要干什么
what it is you want to do next.
我知道之后要干什么
I know what I want to do next --
开董事会
Get this board meeting over with.
好了 人到齐了 关一下门
Okay, that's everybody. Shut the door.
等等 艾弗里呢
Well, wait. Where's Avery?
他在不在都没关系
We can get started without him.
麻烦亨特先跟大家说一个消息
I asked Hunt to share some news with you.
拉塞尔医生昨天找了我
Dr. Russell spoke with me yesterday.
-他要离开医院了 -我的老板拉塞尔么
- He's leaving the hospital. — My boss Russell?
他反复跟我说
He assured me four times
不是因为哈珀-艾弗里奖的情况
that it had nothing to do with this Harper Avery situation.
其实就是因为
Which means it has everything to do
哈珀-艾弗里奖的情况
with this harper avery situation.
抱歉 我没搞懂 什么情况
I'm sorry, am I missing something? What situation?
我们医院所有人都不会得哈珀-艾弗里奖
No one from this hospital will ever win a Harper Avery.
凯瑟琳·艾弗里告诉理查德了
Catherine Avery told that to Richard.
理查德觉得我们应该上诉
Richard thinks we should appeal.
你是说我该上诉 然后让自己更难堪么
You mean I should appeal and humiliate myself further?
这不是你的事 杨
This is not about you, Yang.
这是整个医院的事 这会让医院
This is about the hospital being able to get money
得不到研究资金和优秀的医生
for research and to attract more surgeons.
我们已经失去了几名优秀的医生
We're already losing top talent.
拉塞尔确实优秀 但没克里斯蒂娜·杨优秀吧
Eh, Russell's a loss, but he's no Cristina Yang.
对 但是克里斯蒂娜·杨也优秀不了
Yeah, but Cristina yang can't be Cristina Yang
如果我们没钱的话
if we lose funding.
那些基金只会赞助赢家 那些有名头的人
The N.I.H. funds winners -- people with track records.
得了哈珀-艾弗里奖的人
People with Harper Averys.
上诉看来是挺明智的
Appealing the decision is not the worst idea in the world.
你觉得如何 杨
What do you think, Yang?
愿意么
You in?
我去追
Let me go.
我讨厌他们 梅
I hate this, Mer.
我只是想 就一天
I just want one day
不想哈珀-艾弗里奖这个事
where I'm not reminded of the Harper Avery.
现在你们告诉我医院会失去资金
A-and now the hospital's in danger of losing grants?
获奖提个名怎么到头来还让医院没钱了
How is being nominated for this award going to cost me grants?
是不是所有人
Did everyone forget
都忘了是我为小孩导管移植 让他痊愈了
that I put a printed conduit in a kid and it worked?
苏黎世那的人没忘嘛
A bunch of guys in Zurich didn't forget.
他们想请你过去演讲啊
They want you to come and speak about it.
还是他们包路费哦
It's a free trip.
只要说一个小时 就能在瑞士待五天呢
I mean, an hour of talking for five days in the Swiss Alps?
我不想逃走
I'm not running away.
我知道
I know that.
你知道 但是别的人都觉得我在逃走
Yeah, but that's what everyone's gonna think.
不会的
No, they don't.
这的每个人都为你义愤填膺呢
Everyone here is angry for you.
他们都挺你
Everyone supports you.
够了 别再跟我说
Okay, can we just stop for a minute
医院一家亲的美好了
about how the hospital is one big, happy family?
说白了就是钱 我知道
It's a business. I get it.
凯瑟琳·艾弗里做了对她有利的决定
Catherine Avery made a business decision.
我看开了
I've moved on.
你们也该看开
Everyone else should, too.
就是这了
And...there you go.
看到了么
See right there?
那个小圆形的就是你们想要的宝宝
That little blueberry's what you've been waiting for...
或是不想要的
Or not.
你们不想要么
This wasn't the idea?
当然想要
Uh, well, sure.
你们想流掉么
Are you looking to terminate?
上帝啊 当然不是
God, no, no. No, no.
那好吧
Okay, then.
穿好衣服 到我办公室见
Well, get dressed and meet me in my office.
你不想流掉吧
You don't want to terminate, do you?
不想
No.
我想让我们都为此高兴
I want us to be happy about this.
我是高兴
I-I am happy.
库伯姐妹想让我们做这个手术
The Coopers chose to do their surgery here
因为我们做过很多类似的手术
because we've done so many of them
技术已经很娴熟了
that we're getting good at it.
这个手术有点棘手
This one is a little bit tricky
因为还得做大脑的
because it involves the brain.
-准备好了么 -做了三次了 当然
- Are you ready for this? - Third time, yeah.
我只是问一句 毕竟这个手术比较棘手
I'm just saying, this is a very big surgery.
德里克 是你让我来的
Derek, you asked me to do it.
如果你现在改主意了...
If you're having second thoughts about me, just --
那也太晚了不是吗
It's too late for that now, isn't it?
你们一定是安妮和利兹吧
You must be Annie and Liz.
你真聪明啊
Nothing gets past you, huh?
-友好点 -我很友好
- Be nice. - I am.
就是觉得他不可能把我们和其他病人弄混
It's just unlikely he's gonna confuse us with another patient.
您是肯基医生
Dr. Kenzie?
对的 我是她们的儿科大夫
Yes. The girls' pediatrician.
声明一下 我们都25岁了 他不再是我们的医生了
But, for the record, we're 25, and he's no longer our doctor.
-他更像是我们的...-脑残粉
- He's more like our... - Groupie.
我本来要说家人
I was gonna say family.
我们的妈妈几年前去世了
Our mom died few years ago,
从那以后他就一直照顾我们
And since then, he's really been... there for us.
很高兴终于见到您
Well, it's nice to finally meet you.
-我是谢博德医生 -我也是
- I'm Dr. Shepard. - And so am I.
他妹妹
His sister. Mm.
我们家净是长得好的医生
Good-looking doctors run in the family.
而我身后那群人呢 就是要到时候
And these are some of the roughly 40 people
一起给你们做手术的
who will be working on you.
你们不用记住他们的名字
I'm not gonna ask you to learn their names.
也可以啊
Maybe you should.
我们可以做个测试 术前术后对比
We could take a test, before and after surgery.
看看你是不是把我们的记忆中枢给切开了
See if you cut through our memory centers.
别说这种话了行吗
Will you stop saying things like that?
我说的都是实话
I'm just keeping it real.
对你无语了
Oh, you're impossible.
我迟到太久了
Oh, I am so late.
不能在这样下去了
This has got to stop.
我们不能熬到凌晨三点
We can't stay up until 3:00 in the morning,
就只谈你有多爱你的新工作
talking about how much you love your new job.
我们可不止谈了工作
Well, that's not all we were doing.
我怀念你在这的日子
I miss having you here.
你需要任何帮助可以随时给我电♥话♥啊
You can always call me if you need help.
我不是为这个怀念你好吧
That's not why I miss you.
而且我为什么要帮助
And why would I need help?
我没说你需要 我只是说如果
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表