That's the fourth time you canceled
第四次对住院医爽约了
on the residents this month.
我知道有些事要放弃
I know that something has to give.
但不是手术 也不能是教学
But not surgery, and it can't be teaching either.
我会想办法的
I'll handle it.
-我会处理好的 -喂 谢博德医生吗
- I've got it handled. - Hello? Dr. Shepherd?
我在 等一下
Yeah. Hold on a second.
讲座会照常
The lectures will happen
把诺娃·詹金斯的手术
and just put Nova Jenkins' surgery
排在今晚吧
back on the boards for tonight,
我会处理好的
And I'll -- I'll -- I'll handle it.
好的
Okay.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd?
谢博德医生 格雷医生让我
Dr. Shepherd? Dr. Grey wanted me to...
提醒你今晚去日托所接孩子
remind you to pick up the kids at daycare tonight.
好的 知道了 没问题
Yes, got it. Got it handled.
不好意思 谢博德医生 你在吗
Excuse me, Dr. Shepherd? Are you there?
我在 抱歉
yeah, hi. Sorry.
喂 谢博德医生
Hello? Dr. Shepherd?
布莱登的骨髓抽取很顺利
Braden's bone-marrow extraction went very well,
但是他这阵可能会觉得疼
Um, but he's gonna be in some pain for a while.
你做的很好 布莱登 我们就要成功了
Hey, you did great, Braden. We're almost there.
很好
mm. Cool.
您能再给我们解释一次吗
Can you explain it to us one more time?
因为听起来还是像你要给我们儿子艾滋病毒
Because it still sounds like you're gonna give our son H.I.V.
不 这是基因疗法
N-no. Um, it's gene therapy.
布莱登缺乏ADA酶
You know, Braden lacks the A.D.A. Enzyme.
没有它 他就没有免疫能力
Without it, he has no immunity.
为了让他获得这种酶
So in order to get it into him,
我要给他用快速复♥制♥病毒
I'm going to deliver it on a fast-replicating virus.
艾滋病病毒
The H.I.V. Virus.
是的 病毒让酶扩散
Yes, which will disseminate the enzyme
直到他自己可以分泌酶
until it grows on its own.
你要给他注射艾滋病病毒
You want to inject him with H.I.V.?
不 本质上不是这样的
No, not per se.
过去的两周里
For the past two weeks,
我一直在尝试使艾滋病病毒去活性
I've been working to genetically disable an H.I.V. virus.
打个比方 艾滋病病毒像是一个帽子
Okay, the H.I.V. is...like a hat, okay?
主要是利用病毒
The virus is what matters.
我已经把艾滋病的帽子摘掉
I've taken off the H.I.V. hat,
然后我让它再带一个酶的帽子
and I'm gonna make it wear an enzyme hat.
我知道 这听起来不合常理又疯狂
I...I know. It...it sounds counterintuitive and scary.
但这是最好的治疗方法了
But I think this is his best shot.
-我们相信你 -好的
- We...we trust you. - Okay.
嘿 我们要走了 冠军
Hey, we're gonna go, Champ.
你没问题吧
You gonna be okay?
今天晚上他会一直睡觉
He's probably gonna sleep for the rest of the night.
好梦 小宝贝
Well, sweet dreams, Bradie-bug.
嘿 复♥制♥小基因梦里见
Hey, dream about replicating genes.
还是兔宝宝吧
Or...bunnies.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 为什么不换衣服
Hey. Why aren't you dressed?
我不能走
I can't...I can't go.
我必须看着我的分流患者
I have to babysit my bypass patient.
明天一切就都变了
Come on, tomorrow everything changes.
我就没时间和你说话了
I won't have time to talk to you.
我会忙着比你优秀
I'll be too busy being better than you.
还好我知道你不会那样
Good thing it's not gonna go to your head.
对了 获奖致辞
Oh, the speech.
感谢大家 搞笑点 因为大家喜欢搞笑
Thank people and be funny because people love funny.
左心发育不良的小孩怎么有趣了
There's nothing funny about babies with HLHS.
你一点忙都帮不上
You're no help to me.
阿历克斯 今晚你走运了
Alex, tonight is your lucky night
因为我要和你喝酒
because I will go drinking with you.
不行 值班
Can't. Working.
凯普娜
Kepner.
什么事
Yeah?
算了
Never mind.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 我要走了 打声招呼
Hey, I just wanted to check in before I go.
孩子们 杨医生来了 打个招呼
Kids, Dr. Yang's here. Say hello.
-嗨 -抱歉
- Hi. - I'm sorry.
约翰给他们带的平板电脑
John bought them these tablets,
把孩子们的大脑都弄坏了
and it's destroying their brains.
我总是坏人
I'm always the bad guy.
只是开个玩笑 约翰
It was a joke, John.
我要离开24小时
Oh, I'm j...I'm just gonna be gone for 24 hours,
如果有不懂的或有问题
so you can call Dr. Hunt
可以找亨特医生 好吧
if you have any questions or problems, okay?
-祝愉快 -好的
- Enjoy it. - Okay.
又怎么了
What?
-这回又怎么了 -约翰 我什么也没说
- What did I say now? - Nothing, John.
-别跟我说没什么 怎么啦 -没怎么
- Don't "Nothing." What? - Nothing.
-你每天都要离开 -我是去上班
- You get to go every day. - To work.
但你还是可以休息的
Still, you get a break.
萨宾 我下班后每天晚上都来医院
And then I'm here every night, Sabine, after I work,
然后回家看♥房♥♥子 出去办事 洗衣服
Then check on the house, run our errands, do the laundry.
我来这和孩子们玩 好让你休息
I come here to play with the kids so you can get a break.
你和孩子们玩 有吗
You play with the kids? Really?
你给他们一人发台平板 然后你看球
You hand the tablets, and then you watch sports.
我们几乎是住在医院了
We're basically living in a hospital.
我都不能出去在院子里投个球
I can't exactly go out and toss a ball around in the backyard.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom, Dad.
我必须要走 你也可以走 萨宾
I have to go. Okay. You can go, Sabine.
我在这 你哪都可以去
You can go anytime I'm here,
但你不敢 因为只有你才是个称职的家长
But you don't dare because you're the only decent parent.
我从来没那么说
I never said that.
你是什么都没说 你只不过嘲讽我而已
You never say anything! You jab at me!
你们让我头疼
You guys, you're giving me a headache.
完事了你还假装什么都没发生
And then you back away and act like nothing happened.
约翰 闭嘴
John, cut it out!
你们俩需要
Okay, you guys need to just bring it...
该死的 约翰 走 如果你想 走
No. Damn it, John. Just go. If you...If you want to, go!
-我们哪也去不了 -萨宾 坐下
- We can't go anywhere! - Okay, Sabine, sit down.
-约翰 你回避一下 -我去哪
- John, you need to leave. - Where am I supposed to...
我不管你去哪 你现在必须离开
I don't care, but you need to go right now.
这不公平 卡拉OK是我的最爱
But that's not fair. Karaoke's my thing.
你们不能丢下我自己去
Now, you can't go without me.
等下 我们去卡拉OK吧吗
Wait. This is a karaoke bar?
就是个普通的酒吧 恰巧有卡拉OK
It's a regular bar that happens to have karaoke.
这有什么区别吗
How is that different?
区别大了
It's totally different,
而我知道这些
and that's something I know
因为卡拉OK是我的最爱
because karaoke's kind of my thing.
如果能让你好过点
If it makes you feel any better,
我也不去
I'm also gonna be missing out.
我刚上了个32小时的班
I'm just coming off a 32-hour run.
我现在只想着热水澡再加个软枕头
All I really want is a hot bath and a soft pillow.
老爷爷
Gramps,
再来杯热牛奶怎样
how about a glass of warm milk, too?
看 你嘲笑我 但事实上那样就绝了
See? You mock. But actually, that sounds fantastic.
大家都出来参加手术
Okay, everybody, get out of your streets and into your scrubs.
我会教你们有关于
I'm gonna teach you everything there is to know
海马切除术相关的一切
about a hippocampectomy.
但你把讲座取消了
But you canceled that lecture.
没错 我给你们带来了损失
Yes, I did, and I did you a disservice.
这不仅仅是一个罕见的手术
Not only is it a rare procedure,
还是一个只有最最精巧和优雅的
it's one of the most delicate and elegant
神经外科医生才能做的手术
a neurosurgeon can perform,
今晚你们加入我的手术就可以大饱眼福
which you will see later tonight when you scrub in with me.
今晚
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表