- I am the attending... - And keep his fluids tight.
你只是一个主治医生 而我是你老大
You are a fellow. I make the decisions here.
这医院是我的 你给我打工呢
Well, I own this hospital. You work for me.
缝合过程中 他大出血
He's bleeding through the packing,
还有粪便漏出来
and there's still stool coming out.
见鬼 我们得做清理 还要切除更多的肠部
Damn it. We need to take it out and resect more intestines.
凝血值多少
How's his I.N.R.?
上次测量是6
The last one was 6.
给他注射第七凝血因子 新鲜冷冻血浆和血小板
Okay, give him factor VII, F.F.P.S and platelets.
-快点 凯普娜 -他心律失常
- Faster, Kepner. - He's having arrhythmias.
-给我报数 -检测不到脉搏了
- Talk to me. - Uh... I can't get a pulse.
他没有脉电活动了
I think he's in P.E.A.
开始按压
Starting compressions.
我理解这很难
I know this is difficult,
但布鲁克斯是我们的病人
but Brooks is our patient.
这么对你说 提醒你现在是她的医生
I'm telling you this to remind you to be her doctor,
而不是她的朋友
not her friend right now.
手术中 要做很多决定
There are decisions to be made in there
不仅会影响她的外科手术能力
that will affect not only her ability to be a surgeon...
还有交流能力 活动能力 以及她的生活
her speech, her ability to function, her life.
但最终决定权在我
But those decisions are ultimately mine.
我不会草率决定
I will not make them lightly.
但我会迅速做出决定
But I will make them quickly,
你要按我的命令做 无条件服从
and you need to do exactly as I say. No questions.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
应该能
I think so.
这个答案 我不满意
That's not good enough.
是的 先生 我能做到
Yes, sir. I-I can do it, sir.
我把这个带到检验室
I'll take this to the labs,
艾弗里医生会通知你检查结果
and Dr. Avery will let you know the results.
谢谢
Thank you.
听说你在找这个人
Hey. Heard you were looking for this guy.
布莱恩
Brian!
我担心死了 小混♥蛋♥快来亲我一下
I was so worried. Get over here and give me a kiss, you jerk.
亲爱的 我身上都是泥
Baby, I'm all muddy.
-我才不介意 -你怎么样
- I don't care. - Are you okay?
我知道那是你写的
Mmm. I knew that was your handwriting.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
奥斯卡身上的笔迹
On Oscar.
-他难道不是你拉上来的吗 -不是
- Didn't you pull him out? - No.
有人在现场伤检
Someone triaged a bunch of guys at the scene
用笔写下了体征数据
and wrote vitals down with a sharpie.
我也希望那是我
Yeah, I wish that was me.
但我那时候正在气垫上
I was just sitting in an air pocket,
无能为力
twiddling my thumbs.
我觉得我移♥动♥有点困难
Uh, I actually think I'm having some trouble moving.
-可能断了几根肋骨 -那过来检查一下
- I think I broke some ribs. - Let's get those checked out.
好
Yeah.
听说连尼进手术室了 他怎么样
Um, I heard Lenny was in surgery. How's he doing?
不知道
I don't know.
酸碱降到7.12
P.H. is down to 7.12.
加油 连尼
Come on, Lenny.
已经20分钟了
He's been down 20 minutes.
你答应了吗
Did you say "Yes"?
什么
Sir?
你答应马修了吗
To Matthew.
求婚这事我帮过他
I helped with his proposal.
喔 我答应了
Oh, uh, yeah. Yes. I said "Yes."
好
Good.
我挺喜欢他 他人很不错
I like him. He's a good guy.
这群人
I mean, these guys--
这群现场急救员 都很不错
These first responders-- they're all good guys.
讨厌放弃
Hate to give up.
血氧饱和低
该死 连尼
Damn it, Lenny.
死亡时间下午3点56分
Time of death--1556.
克莱夫医生来电 消防员来询问情况
It's Dr. Karev. The firefighters are asking for an update.
牧师正过去告诉玛勒和姑娘们
Chaplain's on his way to tell Marla and the girls.
她会过来
She's gonna wanna come in
见最后一面吗
and see him.
当然
Absolutely.
我们去接她吧 大灯鸣笛
Let's bring her in. Full lights and sirens.
好
On it.
还没找到劳恩斯坦
Lauenstein's still missing.
我们要把他找回来 为了连尼
We gotta bring him back. We gotta do that for lenny.
如果能下床 我就能亲自去现场了
If I could walk, I'd be out on that pile.
抱歉
Excuse me.
钳子 凯莉
Kelly clamp.
吸引
Suction.
他的血几乎全流光了
Guys, he's almost lost his entire blood volume.
-要是控制不了情况 -已经好了
- If you don't get control up there-- - it's already done.
我做了连续肝门阻断法
I controlled the bleeding using a pringle maneuver.
好厉害
Wow. Cool.
别这么吃惊 这是基础
Don't be so impressed. It's fairly standard.
我知道 不过你做得很好
Yeah, I know, but you did it so well.
我之前说错了 墨菲
I was wrong before, Murphy,
我说罗宾斯医生算不上真正的普外医生
When I implied that Dr. Robbins wasn't a real general surgeon.
她不但是普外医生 而且非常出色
She is. She's an excellent general surgeon.
没关系 我们都说过一些让自己后悔的话
It's okay. We've all said things that we shouldn't have.
欧文
Oh, Owen.
不能叫欧文
Owen, no. You're not gonna "Owen" this.
不能这么私人化 拿出职业精神
No personal relationships. This is professional.
-这位是亨特医生 -怎么回事
- This is Dr. Hunt. - What is going on?
韦伯医生出现急腹症
Dr. Webber has an acute abdomen.
-他需要动手术 -他撑不过麻醉
- He needs surgery. - He barely survived the balloon pump.
-他的乳酸是6 -保持在6
- His lactate is 6... - and holding.
保持又有什么用 他体内有情况
So what if it's holding? Something is dead inside of him.
-不可能就这么好了 -这样太冒险 你也清楚
- It's not gonna get undead. - It is way too risky, and you know it.
我宁愿冒险一搏
I would rather take the risk
而不是看着他死
than just wait for what we know is gonna kill him.
别吵 针对极端情况
Stop, stop. What does his healthcare directive say
他的医学授权书怎么说
about extraordinary measures?
一股死人味
Whoa. I smell dead people.
还有蜘蛛 蜘蛛杀的人
Oh, and spiders. Dead people killed by spiders.
开始找人事资料吧
Okay, let's find his personnel file.
我找到了
Oh! Okay, I, uh, got it.
韦伯
"Webber."
不是吧
Oh, no.
他没写吗
What, he doesn't have a healthcare directive?
他写了
No. He has one.
我不明白
I don't understand.
理查德授权你作为他的医疗代理人
Richard designated you as his medical power of attorney.
但他不能这样招呼不打
But he can't make me next of kin
-就指定我为最近亲属 -他就这么做了
- without talking to me first. - He did.
阿戴尔死后 他改了授权书
After Adele died, he revised his directive.
-但是 -梅瑞狄斯 我知道你很吃惊
- But-- - Meredith, I know this is a shock,
但我们没有时间了
but we don't have much time.
现在你必须做决定
Right now you need to make a decision.
-他的心脏太脆弱 梅瑞狄斯 -他的心脏可以撑住
- His heart is too weak, Meredith. - His heart can take it.
-你相信我对吗 你的孩子是以我命名的 -打住
- You trust me, right? You named your baby after me. - Hey, hey!
别拉关系
No personal relationships.
通过他身体的电流
The amount of electricity he had in his body
是足以致死的
should have killed him instantly,
但他活下来了 这说明他的心脏
But it didn't, which tells me that the heart damage
-没有那么脆弱 -他休克了四次
- isn't as bad as you think. - He coded four times.
-都被抢救回来了 -你听上去很傻
- And we got him back! - Oh, and now you just sound idiotic.
杨医生
Ah-ah! Dr. Yang!
说真的 你听上去就像
No, seriously. You sound like a family member
一个刚刚谷歌♥过电刑致死的家属
who googled "Electrocution"
之后还努力保持乐观
and is trying to remain optimistic.
我的确是乐观主义者
Well, I am optimistic.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表