Okay, screw it.
咱俩打包点鸡肉
How about we get takeout chicken
跟小时候那样 拿到车里吃怎么样
and eat it in the car like we were raised to do?
我觉得我爱上你了
I think I love you.
好吧 好吧 悠着点
Yeah, yeah, settle down.
又有两名女性看到广♥告♥联♥系♥我了
Two more women responded to the ad.
其中一个半个小时内就到
One of them's gonna come by in about half an hour.
她人好吗
Did she seem nice?
不错
Yeah.
我告诉斯坦了
I told Stan.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
我没法过自己这关 而且他
I couldn't let it go, and he--
唉 他一定很气愤
Oh! He'll hate this.
本来应该是自然相遇的
It was supposed to seem natural,
不让他知道背后的事
like someone you'd met at the pool.
我不能骗他
I can't lie to him.
我们一直坦诚相待 而且这才是正确的
We've always been honest. That's how it's worked.
这可不是什么弥天大谎
This isn't some big lie.
是善意的谎言 你答应过的
It's a kindness. You agreed.
那是之前
Well, that was before...
在我知道自己要死了之前吗
Before I was dying?
现在这事的重要性只增不减
It matters more now, not less.
你是说她进行了多余的手术步骤吗
So you're saying she performed unnecessary procedures?
我可什么都没说
I'm not saying anything.
我只是当跟你们这些朋友聊天
I was shooting the breeze with a friend.
而不是向董事会打报告
I wasn't making a report to the board.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
随便吧 就当我没说过
Whatever. Let's just reel it back in.
这不可能 我们都不会当你没说过
You know he can't do that, and I certainly can't.
但她会处理好的
But she's gonna handle it.
这跟你之前说的不合
That is not what you said.
你说你看到牙膏里有圣母玛利亚的
You said you saw the Virgin Mary in your toothpaste.
我们在闲聊
We were talking.
我得让她离开工作岗位
I need to pull her off the floor,
至少等到事情平息为止
at least until this is under control.
她肯定会...
She was gonna go...
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
能让我和她谈谈吗
Can you let me talk to her?
可以
Yeah.
她看起来人挺好的吧
She seems nice, right?
-那位女士吗 -是的
- Oh, the woman? - Yeah.
我不太清楚哎 我...
Oh, I-I don't know. I...
好吧 我给她做下检查
Okay, I tried to check her out,
但我... 我没什么理由
but I just... there wasn't a good enough reason
在病房♥里待着
for me to stay in the room.
我知道这事看着有点奇怪
It is strange. There's no question.
我妻子和我想给她的爱人找个女伴
My wife and I looking for a female companion for her lover.
这是我第一次听说这种事
Yeah, it's a first for me.
你那么年轻么
Eh, you're young.
唐娜和我幸福生活了30年
Uh, Donna and I had a wonderful marriage for 30 years.
然而随着初恋的热火退去
And then the fire went away.
我们各自成了家
And we both found other people.
但她依旧是我的好朋友
But she was still my best friend.
不知为何 我俩都觉得当初离婚
We somehow both hated the idea
是个坏主意
of divorcing each other.
所以现在你帮她 为了...
So now you're helping her pick somebody for...
-斯坦 -斯坦
- Stan. - Stan.
他从来就没有如此爱过一个女人
He--he's never been in love like this before.
她很担心他会独守下去
She's afraid he's gonna be alone forever.
他真的是一个很不错的人
He's-- he's a wonderful person.
我们一起打了好几年高尔夫
We--we played golf together for years.
我也不想看到他孤身一人
I don't want to see him alone either.
你和外科主任说
You told the chief of surgery
我有精神方面的问题
that I have a psychiatric condition?
纯属意外
It was an accident.
德里克那时在和我谈话
Derek and I were talking
你怎么可以...
Where the hell do you get...
那只是几天的问题
All we're talking about is a few days.
放轻松 想办法怎么挨过那几天
Take a break! Figure out how to manage this.
别管我的事
Stay out of my--
主动休息几天吧
Bench yourself,
不然事情就不好看了
or the chief will.
米兰达
Miranda...
你让你的跟班和我的跟班说
You send your lackey to tell my lackey?
你就不能当面告诉我 你毁了我的研究吗
You can't tell me to my face you're destroying my study?
我没有毁你的研究
You know I'm not destroying your study--
如果这周内我没法完成这个阶段
If I don't finish this phase by the end of this week,
我会失去资金
I lose my funding.
跟我来
Come with me.
求你了
Please.
那是内森 他是个婴儿
That's Nathan. He's a real baby.
我们谈论的重点不是我 而是他
We're not talking about me. We're talking about him.
那位是艾什莉 他的母亲
That's Ashley, his mom.
他有位和蔼的父亲
He has a very nice father.
这可不是什么研究 梅瑞狄斯
This isn't a study, Meredith.
这关乎一个小生命
This is a baby.
内森本应是他家中
Nathan is the first one in his family
第一个上大学的
who's supposed to go to college.
他还这么小
I mean, he's a baby.
你脑子抽了吗
Have you lost your mind?
你以为就因为我是母亲
Do you think that because I have kids,
所以每次见到孩子都会疯了一样
every time I see a child, I'm gonna start lactating
-扑上去喂奶吗 -不 我...
- and lose my ability to reason? - No, I--
你就想用这么虚伪的东西
You wanted to do something flashy
来俘获我 省省吧
with the equipment. It didn't work.
现在你想要我停止整个研究
Now you want me to shut down my entire study,
这样你就好充圣母
so that you can run a Hail Mary
但事实上这很可能会害死这小孩
that very well might kill this very cute child.
要想挽救内森和他的大学梦
Baby Nathan and all of his college potential,
-只能进行人工移植 -不
- can get an artificial graft-- - No.
就像其他的左心发育不良综合征患儿
like every other H.L.H.S. baby--
不可以
No, he can't.
那是因为你没能力做这手术
Because you can't make it work.
有多少人
How many people?
加上我们有16个
We might be up to 16.
但其中一部分都是孩子 他们吃得很少
But some of them are kids, and they barely eat.
我还以为只是四人聚餐
I thought this was dinner for four.
我懂 很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
只是我也没办法啊
It just kinda got out of hand.
我们可以一起下厨
We can all just cook together.
梅瑞狄斯不是不知道如何用烤箱吗
I thought Meredith doesn't know how to turn on an oven.
剩下的人来弄嘛
Well, the rest of us.
采购以及制定计划都由我来弄
I'll do all the shopping. I'll do all the planning.
我全包了
I will do everything,
你只需要传达指令
And you just get to shout out orders.
-好吧 这还差不多 -好的
- Okay, it's starting to sound better. - Okay.
很好
Good.
那么 也许我该见好就收 但...
So... maybe I should quit while I'm ahead but, um...
怎么了
What?
克里斯蒂娜还没...
Cristina isn't...
她没有感恩节计划
She doesn't have thanksgiving plans.
我是说 作为朋友
I mean, just as a friend...
我...
I, uh...
我不该说这些的 你就当没听到
You know, I shouldn't have said anything. Just forget it.
不 欧文 没事的
No, Owen. It's okay.
如果你说和她没什么 我相信你
If you say you're over her, I believe you.
更何况这是梅瑞狄斯和德里克决定的事
And really, it's up to Meredith and Derek
那是他们家
'cause it's their house.
你确定
Are you sure?
你知道我不希望你感到不快
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表