艾滋病毒携带者间的肾脏移植
since the new law went into effect in November.
正在创造的历史啊 这是我的
That's history in the making. It's mine.
还...还有贝利医生正在
A-and dr. Bailey's looking for
为免疫系统缺乏的孩子寻找基因治疗方法
a genetic cure for a kid who lacks an immune system.
爱德华兹
Edwards?
我昨天跟她 她什么也没做
I was on her service yesterday. She's not doing anything.
就盯着电脑屏幕
She's just staring at her computer screen.
这怎么了 她在思考
That is not nothing. She's thinking.
她脑子在运转
H-her brain is turning,
在为那一刻的灵感积蓄能量呢
building up to that moment of -- of inspiration.
看起来什么都没发生 但等到那一刻
It'll look like nothing, but in a moment,
砰 那可是世纪巨变啊
POW! 4th Of July.
眼睛都不要眨 不然就错过了
Don't blink. You'll miss it.
我和杨医生开始也是这样的
It was like that with me and Yang at first, too.
总是盯着电脑看
A lot of staring at computer screens,
再看看我们现在
and now look at us.
肖恩啊
Oh, Shane.
肖恩 肖恩 肖恩
Oh, Shane, Shane, Shane.
别啊
No.
我本来今天没想这么干的
I wasn't gonna do this to you today.
真的 小伙伴们你们作证
I really wasn't. Was I, ladies?
她真没有 对天发誓
She wasn't. Hand to god.
但是你也太显摆了
But you just got too big for your britches.
没什么好玩的
It's not even interesting stuff.
我就是在打印实验室里印导管样本
I'm just in the printing lab making sample conduits.
不再是你的活了 倒霉蛋
Well, not anymore, swap monkey!
跟着贝利医生好好干吧
Enjoy working with Dr. Bailey.
砰 世纪巨变
POW! 4th OF July!
倒霉
Sucks.
换工倒霉蛋
Swap monkey!
二位 不好意思
Okay, guys, bear with me.
我知道我们之前都谈过了
I know we've gone through all this before,
但是医院需要你们再表示一次同意
but the hospital just needs your consent one more time.
-开始吧墨菲 -姓名
Go ahead, Murphy. State your name.
基斯·卡尔伯
Keith Kalber.
基斯 你了解今日你所得到的肾脏
Keith, you understand that the kidney you're getting today
是由一个艾滋病感染者提供的吗
is being donated from a person infected with hIV?
但愿如此
I should hope so.
他被确诊的那天我也在
I was there the day he got his diagnosis.
虽然可能性很小 但通过你们两个病毒的混合
And although small, there is a risk of superinfection
不能排除重复感染的危险
by mixing his strain of the virus with yours.
了解这些 你还愿意进行手术吗
Knowing this, do you still wish to proceed?
我愿意
I do.
天哪 搞得像要结婚似的
God, it feels like we're getting married.
你怎么知道结婚什么感觉
How would you know how that feels?
你再说一遍
Excuse me?
他有最好的男朋友
He always has the best boyfriends,
但他就是不愿意给出承诺
but he refuses to commit.
我们能回到我的巨大牺牲上来吗
Can we just get back to my huge sacrifice?
马蒂 你了解
Marty you understand
捐献的危险性和进行任何大手术相似
that the risks of donation are similar to those involved
比如出血和感染
with any major surgery, such as bleeding and infection?
因捐献肾脏造成的死亡
And death resulting from kidney donation
可能性微乎其微
is extremely rare.
怎么叫"微乎其微"
Define..."extremely."
万分之六
Uh, .06%.
哦
Oh.
更糟的我们都战胜了
We've beaten worse odds.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
在钻进任何人的大脑之前
Now, before we drill into someone's brain,
我们需要保证他们是机械装置的合适候选
we need to make sure they're good candidates for robotics work.
得是积极地 心态稳定的
They need to be motivated, stable,
神经系统健康的
and neurologically healthy.
这个机器能帮我们鉴别这些
This machine gives us a window into all that.
你将是我们划定的基线
Mm-hmm. Yeah, you're gonna be our baseline.
我们会给你展示些图片
So, we're just gonna show you some pictures,
你看就行了
And all you need to do is look at them.
威尔逊 准备好了吗
Okay, Wilson, you ready?
那个是杏仁体是吧
Mm. That's the amygdala, right?
它会被强大的消极情绪刺♥激♥
It's fired up by powerful negative emotions,
比如恐惧 愤怒 怨恨
like fear, rage, anger, hate.
现在我们来看看
Okay, now let's take a look
她的伏隔核
at her nucleus accumbens.
她的快乐中枢吗
Her pleasure center?
对的
Mm-hmm.
咦
Hmm.
不应该啊
That's not supposed to happen.
威尔逊 怎么回事 你不喜欢猫
Wilson, what's wrong with you? You don't like cats?
恨他们
Hate 'em.
海滩又怎么了
What's wrong with the beach?
眼里的沙子 皮肤癌
Sand in my eyes, skin cancer,
小时候从来没能去到的假期
vacations I never got to take as a child.
急诊室来了开放粉碎性桡骨骨折
Uh-oh. Open, comminuted radius fracture in the E.R.
现在有了 快看
There we go. Look at that.
一个断了的胳膊倒让她开心了
Took a broken arm to make her happy.
哈哈
Huh.
几个星期前把她说动到骨科来了 瞧着
I turned her on to ortho a few weeks ago. Watch this.
威尔逊 想不想接这胳膊啊
Hey, Wilson, you want to go set that arm yourself?
我真喜欢我们的新玩具
I love our new toy.
杨太爱你了
Yang get too fancy for you,
把你踢到第二梯队来了
kicked you down here to the "B" Team?
不是的 我...对您的项目有兴趣
Oh, no. I, uh wanted to see the work you're doing.
基因组测序是医学的未来
Genome sequencing is the future of medicine.
这可能不是一个花俏的手术 但是能救人
May not be a fancy surgery, but it's gonna save lives.
你想拯救生命还是去参加颁奖晚宴
You want to save lives or go to fancy award dinners?
-拯救生命 -不要误会我
- Save lives. - Don't get me wrong.
我很高兴杨医生能获提名 怎么会不高兴呢
I'm happy for Dr. Yang. Why wouldn't I be?
是我培养了她 造就了她
I trained her, molded her.
这就像是我也被提名了一样
It's almost like it's my nomination, too.
基斯和马蒂准备好手术了
Keith and Marty are good to go.
对 你那个高端肾移植手术
Ah, yes -- your high-profile kidney transplant.
你不是在找捐献者么
I thought you were harvesting the donor.
对 你当时在忙得奖的事情嘛
Yeah, while you do the award-winning stuff.
对 我记得
Uh, yeah, I remember.
等你准备好了呼我
Page me when you're ready.
她也是我培养出来的
Trained her, too.
很感谢您能回我电♥话♥
Thank you so much for getting back to me.
我听说你们在研发一种药物洗提心脏泵
I hear you're developing, uh, a drug-eluting cardiac pump
在绵羊的试验中有很好的效果
that's getting excellent results in sheep.
对 那是我
Oh. Yes, that's me.
同时提名的还有另外四位
Uh, well, there are four other excellent surgeons
优秀的外科医生
who are nominated.
谢谢您
Thank you. Um...
对 我这边有个年轻的病人
Uh, yes. Anyway, I have a young patient.
处于体外膜肺氧合的第十天
He's on day 10 of ecmo
而且他患有蛋白S缺乏症
and has, uh, protein "S" deficiency.
什么
Sorry?
为左心室发育不良的病人用3D打印导管
I'm 3-D printing, uh, conduits for HLHS patients.
对
Uh-huh. Yeah.
我觉得我的病人很适合
Uh, well, I think my patient would be an excellent candidate
进行这项设备的人体试验
for a compassionate release.
-这里 -我知道了
- In here. - I-I see.
天哪 不不不 怎么了
Oh, god. Oh, no, no, no. What?
他的体外膜肺氧合环路凝结了
The little boy's ecmo circuit clotted off,
而且他对输液无反应
and he's not responding to fluids.
呼叫亨特医生和罗宾斯医生
Um, page Dr. Hunt and, um, Dr. Robbins.
好 把他从床上挪下来
Okay, let's get him off that bed...
杨医生
Dr. Yang?
杨医生 出了什么事情吗
Dr, Yang, is everything all right?
喂 杨医生
Dr, Yang? Hello?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表