这会给孩子争取些时间 直到等到心脏
This will buy the kid time until a heart becomes available.
那都是废话 你们是食品药品监督局
That's crap! You're the FDA!
制度都是你们订的
You make the rules!
我刚修复了一个断桡骨
I just set a broken radius
还帮着做了下颚骨切开复位内固定手术
and assisted on mandibular O.R.I.F.
今天过得多棒啊
How great is this day?
我的小病人下半辈子都得待在泡泡里
Mm. My kid's trapped in a bubble for the rest of his life.
贝利和你会想出办法的
You and Bailey will figure it out.
这就是今天的神奇所在
That's how great this day is.
想象力和创造力无处不在
Imagination and innovation are everywhere.
我倒是看到不少痛苦和失败
I'm seeing a lot of misery and failure.
阿历克斯
Alex.
我应该接受私人诊所的工作吗
Should I take the private-practice job?
我以为你已经决定了
I thought you'd already decided
你会给屁♥眼♥医生打电♥话♥
that you were gonna call Dr. Butthole and --
所以杨会得奖 而我放弃吗
So Yang's winning awards, and I'm selling out?
做你喜欢做的事 接受另一份工作
You're not a sellout for taking a job
并不算是放弃
doing something that you love.
我从来没想过去私人诊所
Private practice was never the plan.
从医本来不是为了挣钱
It was never supposed to be about the money.
挣钱没错
Well, there's nothing wrong with making money.
我要买♥♥什么呢
What am I gonna buy?
在阿斯彭买♥♥套公♥寓♥吗 我都不滑雪
A condo in aspen? I don't even ski.
不是所有有钱人都是混♥蛋♥
Not everyone who's rich is an ass.
你可以接受这工作 不变成混♥蛋♥
You could take the job and not be an ass.
-布莱登 -布莱登
- Braden? - Braden!
-布莱登 -布莱登 你在哪
- Braden! - Braden, where are you?!
他在哪 我儿子呢
Where is he?! Where is my son?!
我们找不到他
We can't find him!
布莱登
Braden!
喂喂 小心
Whoa! Whoa! Watch it!
-我会抓住你的 -你不会的
- I'm gonna get you! - No, you're not!
别在走廊里跑
No running in the hall.
-我抓到你了 -你没有
- I got you! - No, you didn't!
你跑不了了
You're totally it.
-弗兰克 别碰他 -布莱登
- Frankie! Don't touch him! - Braden!
你不行 他现在缺乏免疫力
You can't. He's immuno-compromised.
接触越多
Any more exposure--
即使是冲他呼气 他都很危险
even breathing on him-- puts him at risk.
所有人请远离这个男孩
Can everyone please step away from the boy?
-我的孩子 -乖 儿子 别害怕
- My little guy. - Okay, son. Don't worry.
我们爱你 没事的 孩子
We love you so. It's okay, son, all right?
-别担心 -别担心
- Don't worry. - Don't worry.
我们会在这里
We're gonna be right here.
-我们哪都不去 -你真坚强
- We're not going anywhere. - You're so strong.
别害怕
Don't worry.
-爸妈会在这里 -我们在这 孩子
- Mommy and daddy are here, okay? - We're right here, son.
别害怕
Don't worry.
布莱登说他没事
Braden told me he was fine.
妈妈
Mom...
林克会死吗
Is Link gonna die?
我希望不会
I-I hope not.
可他病得很重
But he's really sick.
他病得比艾薇还重
He's even worse than Ivy was,
你还记得她病得有多重吧
and you remember how bad she was?
怎么了
What?
我有好消息
I have some good news.
原本他们拒绝了 态度很强硬
It was a no. It was a hard no.
但转念一想 弗兰克说得对
And then I realized that Frankie was right.
你现在是医学界名人
You are a big-time doctor.
所以我告诉他们 你是哈珀-艾弗里奖提名人
So I told them that you were about to win a Harper Avery.
10只羊植入心脏泵
They placed the cardiac pumps in 10 sheep hearts,
9只羊一切正常 没有出现血凝结
and 9 out of the 10 worked without clotting.
这太棒了
It's brilliant.
他们让我等等 几分钟后
They put me on hold and then came back a few minutes later
他们同意了
and said okay.
就这么简单 你看你多有影响力
Just like that -- boom. Suddenly, you have clout.
有你才能成事
Suddenly, you can get things done.
用羊心脏做移植手术太棒了
Using the sheep was perfect.
羊心脏的大小与林克差不多
Their hearts are about the same size as Link's.
父母签署同意书了
Parents signed consent.
设备很快就空运过来
They put the device on the next plane.
我让威尔逊去航♥空♥公♥司♥那协调
I got Wilson coordinating with the airlines.
你是怎样说服管理局的
How the hell did you talk the FDA into doing that?
这太不可思议了
You're not gonna believe this.
原本他们拒绝了 态度很强硬 然后uf8f5
Okay. It was a no. It was a hard no. And then --
请安静
Quiet! Please!
我只有四小时来研究这些材料
I've got about four hours to get through all their research.
你们能去外面说吗
Can you please take the party outside?
旧金山大雾天气
San Francisco's fogged in.
所有客机都停飞了
They've grounded all commercial flights
起码还要等几个小时
for at least another couple of hours.
他情况不断恶化
Well, he's getting worse.
等不到这么长时间的
I don't think that he has that kind of time.
我们走
Let's go.
我把器官取出后 罗斯会送过去
Ross will transport the kidney once I take it out,
然后你和我一起做移植手术
and then you'll join me for the transfer.
收到
Roger that.
罗斯 你听清楚了吗
You okay, Ross? You got this?
罗斯
Ross!
换工 你可以继续协助心脏导管试验了
Swap monkey. You can have your conduits back.
-不用客气 -不行 我说换工
- I’m good. - No. Hey, unh-unh! I called swap monkey.
不要进手术室 你敢进去试试
Don't you go into that O.R. Don't you dare!
太迟了
Too late!
擦 死罗斯
Damn it, Ross.
你们好
Hi.
我刚才uf8f5
I was --
算了
Never mind.
换工是什么意思
W-what's a swap monkey?
就是你跟别人换任务 做自己想做的
It's when you want what someone else has.
圣何塞机场没有关闭
San Jose airport's open.
有一班机能从波特兰转机到这
There's a flight that connects through Portland.
六个小时能到
It can be here in six hours.
还是太久了
That's still too long.
就说只有私人飞机才能搞定
I'm telling you, private charter is the only way this will work.
没错 你富二代嘛
Yeah, richie rich, you said that.
我联♥系♥到了一辆私人飞机
I got one! A-a private jet.
飞机加满油 在停机坪等待起飞
It's fueled and ready and on the tarmac or whatever.
行 行 快订 快订
Okay! Okay! Get it! Get it, get it, get it!
对 我们很有兴趣 那价钱...
Yes, very interested. What would --
两万五美金
It's $25,000.
谁来给这钱
So, who pays for that?
等等 我们需要董事会同意
No, we need board approval for that one.
你们就是董事会
You're the board!
那就召开紧急董事会议
Well, you call an emergency board meeting
-我们得要开啊 -快啊
- because we have to! - Come on!
我们一定要救人啊
We got to do it!
就用这个吧
Just use this, okay?
用我的卡给钱
Put it on my card.
迟点再召开董事会商讨这事都可以
I'll sort it out with the board later. It's fine.
谢谢你 杰克森
Thank you, Jackson.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
美国运通卡付款
Okay, amex.
3768uf8f5
3768...
那晚华盛顿大学队打进决赛
It was the night that u-dub made it into the finals.
有个大一新生
This poor freshman fell
在拦截三分球的时候摔倒了
when blocking a three-pointer.
他伤势很特殊
It was such a freak injury.
胫骨断成两截
The tibia was shattered in two places,
骨头刺穿皮肤 骨头露出来快6英寸
the bone was sticking out like 6 inches from the skin.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表