Banana bread.
-我快饿死了 -随便吃别客气
- I'm starving...mmm. - Help yourself.
我今天早上光忙着给我的家里人做早饭
I was too busy feeding my family breakfast
然后给皇后娘娘收拾她的吸乳器
and getting my sister wife's breast pump packed
我自己都没时间吃饭 所以
to feed myself this morning. So...
什么皇后娘娘
You have a sister wife?
我现在跟德里克还有梅瑞狄斯是一家
Derek and Meredith and I are in a relationship.
我以前会穿着内衣在家里跳舞
I used to dance in my underwear.
我以为我离开亚利桑那之后就会回到那种生活
And I thought I'd get back to that when I left Arizona.
没想到我却直接迈进了一夫多妻
Instead I walked right into "big love".
我的振作期居然是跟梦幻家庭度过的
I rebounded to the McDreamys.
-滑翔机事故 -没错
- Hmm, hang glider trauma? - Yeah.
这面包你是在哪买♥♥的 超好吃
Where did you get this? It's amazing.
好吃吧
It's good, right?
艾玛做的
Emma made it.
晚会上的那个胎儿外科医生吗
Fetal surgeon Emma from the gala?
天啊 你也慢慢振作了啊
Oh, my god. You're rebounding, too.
-什么情况 -患者名叫里斯·伍兹 二十二岁
- What have we got? - Her name is Reese Woods, 22.
在老虎山上玩滑翔机
Hang gliding over Tiger Mountain,
高压100 低压70 开放性胫骨骨折
B.P.'s 100/70, open tibia fracture,
患者称自己腹部疼痛
and complains about abdominal pain.
我现在可以说"我早就告诉过你"了吗 里斯
Can I say, "I told you so," now, Reese?
这是谁
Who's this?
她叫唐娜 患者的姐姐
Oh, that's Donna. She's the sister.
只不过她管我管得跟我妈似的
Although she acts like she's my mother.
我不会再干这种事了
I am not doing this again.
我不能眼睁睁看你去自杀
I'm not watching you try to kill yourself.
我只是稍微放松一下而已 不用生这么大的气
It's just a little break. Don't be so mad.
好吧 这不是骨头 这是根杆
Okay, this isn't bone. This is a rod.
你是什么时候把这根杆放进去的
When did you have this rod put in?
今年三月 她在新西兰直升机滑雪时摔断了腿
This March. She broke it heli-skiing in New Zealand.
她还摔断过两个前臂
She's also broken, uh, both forearms,
摘除了一个肾 肩膀脱过臼
lost a kidney, dislocated her shoulder.
你还真是拼了命往死路上奔呀
Wow, you really do have a death wish, huh?
我想我只是在弥补过去失去的时间
I guess I'm just making up for lost time.
莫里森的腹腔里有很多游离液体
I'm seeing a lot of free fluid in Morrison's pouch.
我们得马上送她去做CT
We're gonna need to get her up to C.T. stat.
好了 让凯瑟琳看看你的看家本事吧
Okay, now show Catherine your party trick, sir.
你看他现在这个酷劲儿
Oh! Oh, he's acting all too cool for school right now.
可是昨天当他走到椅子那时
But yesterday, when he made it to the chair,
他可是笑得连嘴都合不拢了
he was smiling from ear-to-ear.
好嘞 好嘞 好嘞
Okay, okay. Okay.
你太棒了
You are doing so well!
我觉得你这周结束就可以走圈了
I think you'll be doing laps by next week.
打扰了 先生 您的引流量有些低
Excuse me, sir. Your, uh, drain output has been a little low,
所以我们来拔除负压引流
and we were told to come by to strip your J.P.
如果现在不方便的话 我们可以待会再来
We can come back later if this isn't a good time.
我正好想跟贝利医生聊两句
Well, I actually wanted to talk with Dr. Bailey.
所以现在时机刚好
So right now is a great time.
你们得把我弄回床上去
I need a hand to get back in bed.
你们俩还傻站着干吗 去帮忙呀
Well, what are you two waiting for? Help the man!
-好的 -当然
- Oh, yeah. - Of course.
好嘞
Okay.
我以为他能做得更好
I was expecting more.
但是他两天前连坐都做不起来
But he couldn't sit up two days ago.
他现在抑郁
He's depressed.
-你有考虑过给他使用抗抑郁剂吗 -当然有
- Have you considered antidepressants? - Of course I have.
但是他不肯用要 他说他没事 他确实也没事
And he refuses. He says he's fine, and he is.
他需要时间 需要支持
He needs time, support,
和更多能让他坐起来舒服的枕头
and more pillows if he's ever gonna be able to sit up comfortably.
我现在就去拿枕头
I'm gonna go get those.
玛兰达 抱歉
Miranda...I'm so sorry.
你已经尽力了 我也很感激
You've done so much, and I am grateful.
我是来帮忙的 我去拿
I'm here to help. So let me.
好吧
All right.
去拿枕头
Pillows.
天哪
Oh, my god!
嗨
Hi.
杰克森 你的修养呢
Jackson... where are your manners?
妈 这是斯蒂芬妮·爱德华兹
Mom, this is Stephanie Edwards.
斯蒂芬妮 这是我妈
Steph, this is my mom.
亲爱的 你能帮我拿一下
Dear, would you mind handing me the pillows
上铺的枕头吗
from the top bunk?
好吧
Okay.
我觉得她不喜欢我的衣服
I don't think she liked my shirt.
等一下 妈
Ma, hold on.
你知道你是这个医院董事会的一员吧
You are aware that you're on the board of this hospital,
而且还是艾弗里家的人
as well as an Avery.
你根本想不到我为了拿枕头
You don't know what I went through
经历了什么事
to get these pillows.
我本来想锁上门的
Meant to lock the door.
早上好 先生 今天感觉怎么样
Good morning, sir. How are you feeling today?
他现在一团糟
He's a mess.
是谁扎的针
Who taped this I.V.?
-没事 -说不定是爱德华兹
- It's fine. - Maybe it was Edwards.
她的心思明显没在照顾病人身上
Her mind's obviously not on patient care.
这么说不公平 妈
That is not fair, mom.
这不是我保守
This is not me being a prude.
我和常人一样喜欢滚床单
I like sex just as much as the next person.
-天哪 -但总得注意时间地点吧
- Oh, god, please. - But there is a time and there's a place.
-他说了他打算锁门的 -你给我住嘴
- He said he meant to lock the door. - You be quiet.
你的紧腿袜子呢
Where are your compression socks?
他们去拿另一双了
They went to get another pair.
说不定他们忙着看爱德华兹的胸部呢
Maybe they got distracted by Edwards' breasts.
我走了
And I'm out.
我只是关心你
I'm just looking out for you.
嗨 萨姆
Hey, Sam.
格蕾医生 你的小肚子呢
Dr. Grey... where's your baby belly?
变成一个小男孩啦
It turned into a baby boy.
恭喜你了
Congratulations.
我本想让你看照片的 可他太可爱了
I would show you a picture, but he's so cute,
你说不定会激动得心脏病发作
you may have another heart attack.
-她已经发作好几次了 -最近没有
- She's had a bunch of them. - Not recently, though.
-我觉得瑜伽音乐有帮助 -绝对的
- I think the yoga music helps. - Absolutely.
-他讨厌那个音乐 -我喜欢
- He hates the music. - I loved it...
刚开始那几个月吧
for the first few months.
我们现在要给你换上新的心脏和肝脏
Well, now that we're getting you a new heart and liver,
你能和我们一样尽情撒欢了
you can flip out like the rest of us.
能像格蕾医生那样生个小孩
And have a baby, like Dr. Grey.
或者像杨医生那样成为牛哄哄的医生
Or be a ground-breaking surgeon, like Dr. Yang.
我也是个医生
I'm a surgeon, too.
对 当然了
Oh, yeah. Of course.
格蕾医生家庭工作一把抓哦
Dr. Grey does it all.
很让人佩服啊
It's so impressive.
我无法想象你怎么兼顾得了
I don't know how you handle everything.
我有时候也不清楚
I don't know either sometimes.
-怎么了 -你想来检查病人吗
- What? - Did you want to examine the patient?
你好 塞缪尔斯先生 我是爱德华兹医生
Hello, Mr. Samuels. I'm Dr. Edwards.
这上面说你从昨天开始
It says here you haven't been able to urinate
无法排尿
since yesterday.
让我来看一看
Let's take a look.
怪不得你无法排尿呢
Uh, it's no wonder you can't urinate.
你的阴♥茎♥肿胀很严重
Your penis is quite swollen.
可能是被虫咬了
I think I got a bug bite.
那可真是个大虫子
That's a big bug bite.
应该是被蜜蜂蛰了而不是被虫咬了
It's... more of a bee sting than a bug bite.
就算是被蜜蜂蛰了也算很严重的了
Still pretty swollen for a bee sting.
你有过敏史吗
Do you have a history of allergies?
不是被一个蜜蜂咬 是好几个
It wasn't really one bee. It was several.
好几个是几个
Well, what's several?
我也不清楚
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表