Okay.
即使我同意髋关节置换
Even if I did agree that a hip replacement
是正确的治疗方式
is the right course of treatment,
我从来没有用过
I-I've never even used, the, uh,
彼得森髋关节置换法
Peterson resurfacing hip joint.
你和你的团队不会让你做我的第一个病人吧
I doubt you or your team want you to be my first.
她说的在理
She makes a good point.
我是杨的第一个瓣膜置换术病人 成功了
I was Yang's first valve replacement. That worked out.
我是第一个做出空中转体三周成功落地的
I was the first guy to land a triple cork in competition.
现在这都是标准动作了
Now it's practically standard.
你是第一个从无到有 培育出软骨的
You're the first orthopedic surgeon to grow cartilage
骨科医生
out of nothing.
我们之所以存在的意义
The reason we are who we are,
就是都不怕做第一个吃螃蟹的人
is 'cause we're not scared of firsts.
我会查查这个办法 尽最大努力
I'll research the joint. I'll learn what I can.
但我不能做任何保证
I'm not making any promises.
我不担心
I'm not worried.
你一定会说 "好的"
You're gonna say "Yes."
一百个不行
For the hundredth time, no.
没有任何过失存在
I am not admitting to negligence
我为什么要承认有过失 我...
when there was no negligence. I--
他们会叫你 "过错第三方"
They're willing to call you a "Nonparty at fault."
陪审支出会比审前和解花更多的钱
Jury payouts are always bigger than pretrial settlements.
万一变得更糟糕
If this goes south--
你觉得会变得更糟糕
Do you think it'll go south?
这只是手术过程中出现的一个小并发症
There was a minor complication during surgery
因为我们认为病人
because we thought the patient had developed
出现了肺栓塞
a pulmonary embolus.
术后感染是被大家所熟知的手术风险
Postoperative infections are a common recognized risk.
-大家 -陪审团就是这样子失去兴趣的
- Everybody-- - and that's when the jury's eyes will glaze over.
他们听到的就是一堆不明白的词
All they're gonna hear is a bunch of big words
他们不理解 他们只知道
they don't understand. And what they will see
你犯了错误而你的病人付出了代价
is that you made a mistake, and your patient paid the price.
不 这不是错误
No, it wasn't a mistake,
格雷格 我不同意和解
Greg. I'm not settling.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
那你明天一定要记住
Then there are things to remember tomorrow--
让陪审团都认识你 你要穿正装
let the jury see your face. You wear a suit.
黑色不要太亮 裙子不是裤子
Dark not bright. Skirt not pants.
少量珠宝 高跟鞋
Minimal jewelry, heels,
-连裤♥袜♥ -连裤♥袜♥
- panty hose-- - Panty hose?
这样显得专业又有女人味
Professional but feminine.
你还有你的婚戒吗
You still have your wedding ring?
-有 -戴上它
- Yes. - Wear it.
陪审团会同情有家室的女性
Juries respond better to married women with families.
在你的座前面会有一瓶水
Now there'll be water in front of your seat.
别喝得太急
You drink it sparingly.
因为中间不能上厕所
There are no bathroom breaks
除非法官要求休庭
till the judge calls for recess.
我没有连裤♥袜♥
I don't own any panty hose.
我得去买♥♥一个
I-I-I have to go shopping.
你冲厕所了吗
Did you flush?
我没有听见你冲厕所啊
I didn't-I didn't hear you flush.
还要记得洗手 该走了
Oh, and wash your hands! It's almost time to go!
抱歉我来晚了 路上太堵
Hey, I'm sorry I'm late. There was traffic.
不用 没关系 她准备好了
No, no, it's fine. She's ready.
她本来准备好了 然后她又决定
Well, she was until she decided she had to wear
穿紫色的裙子而不是心形的裙子
the purple dress instead of the heart dress.
然后她又要去拉屎
And then she had to go potty
而且她不想让人帮她 索菲亚
but she didn't want help going potty. Sofia!
你应该去看看
You should probably go check
确定她在里面没事
and make sure she's okay in there.
-你没事吧 -我不确定
- What--are you okay? - Uh, I have no idea.
我知道今晚轮到你带索菲亚
Hey, listen, I know you're supposed to have Sofia tonight,
但如果你想自己待一会儿
but if it'd be easier for you to spend some time alone
或者你不想自己待着
or if you'd rather not be alone then, you know,
你就告诉我 怎么样我都听你的
You just tell me, and whatever you need that's what we'll do.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你把戒指又戴上了
You put your ring back on.
他们让我戴上的
They told me to.
无论如何 祝你好运
Anyway, good luck today.
谢谢
Thanks.
准备好了
You ready?
嗯
Sure.
借过 无可奉告
Excuse me. No comment.
-医生 发生了什么 -格雷格
- Doctor, what happened? - Greg? Greg?!
-请回避 -早上好
- Step aside. - Good morning.
嗨 你怎么来了
Hey, what are you doing here?
我们都换班了
Uh, a bunch of us are taking shifts.
我们想着至少有一个人
We wanted you to have at least one person
能在法庭上一直陪着你
in court with you the entire time.
我得跟贝利争夺第一班
I had to fight Bailey for this first shift.
结果没想到她人那么小巧 劲儿还真大
Turns out she punches pretty hard for such a little person.
-让一让 谢谢 -托瑞斯医生
- Excuse us! Thank you. - Dr. Torres!
我想咽口水都难 嘴巴好干
I can't even swallow. My mouth is so dry.
你能行 我就坐在你后面
You can do this. I will be sitting right behind you.
我们坐这里
We're up here.
凯丽
Callie?
糟糕
Oh, damn it!
全体起立
All rise!
我也想起立可惜我不能
Would if I could.
惨了
Crap.
此案的原告你们应该都认识
This case is about a man that you probably already know--
至少知道他的名气 特拉维斯·里德先生
at least by reputation, Mr. Travis Reed.
我尽快赶来了
I got here as soon as I could.
我的肾切除术时间太长 讲到哪儿了
My nephrectomy went long. What'd I miss?
还在做开庭陈述
They're still on opening statements.
这家伙讲了半天了
This guy's been going for a while.
他在施展个人魅力
He's doing that folksy charm thing,
陪审团还挺吃这一套
And the jury is eating it up.
作一个医疗事故案件的陪审员挺难
Now serving as a juror in a medical malpractice case isn't easy.
我不认识你们 但是我不是医生
I don't know about y'all, but I'm no doctor.
我险些没有通过高中生物
Hell, I barely made it through high school biology, so...
不过等会儿你们会快速学到
But you are going to get a crash course education
整形外科用药及术后感染的知识
in orthopedic medicine and postoperative infections.
将听到"假单胞菌"和"栓塞"这种词汇
And you're gonna hear words like "Pseudomonas" And "Emboli."
不要被专业知识吓住
Don't let that intimidate you.
只有证据是最重要的
The only thing that matters is the evidence.
那些东西也是证据的一部分
Those things are part of the evidence.
-他在胡说什么 -嘘
- What is he talking about? - Shh.
本案件的证据集中在
And the evidence in this case will focus on
去年春天的十六天
a 16-day period last spring.
在这个过程中我们会证明托瑞斯医生
And during this time we will establish that Dr. Torres
同意实施一个她不能完全胜任的手术
agreed to perform a surgery she did not fully understand.
我们会证明托瑞斯医生做了一系列
We will establish that Dr. Torres made a series
错误的决定 最终以特拉维斯·里德先生的
of faulty decisions, eventually costing Mr. Travis Reed--
一位事业有成的健康运动员
a thriving, healthy olympic athlete--
双腿为代价
his legs.
我们会证明所有这一切
And we will establish that all of this started
都起源于手术中的一个疏忽
because of one careless mistake made in surgery.
植入物到位 一切正常
Implant's in place. Everything looks good.
现在我只需冲洗
Now I just need to irrigate--
他的心率突然上升到150了
His heart rate just jumped to the 150s.
呼吸困难
Having trouble ventilating.
加氧至100%
Increasing his oxygen to 100%.
糟糕 可能是肺栓塞
Damn it. All right, could be a P.E.
得快点完成手术
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表