You have to go. Are you high?
没有
No.
我在试着戒掉呢
I'm--I'm trying to get clean.
好极了 可是你不能在这戒
That's great, but you can't do it here.
你说过...
You said...
我之前在这里 你说了要帮我
When I was here, you said you'd help me.
对 我试着帮你 吉米
Yeah, I tried to, Jimmy,
但你拒绝了 现在没这个机会了
but you refused my help, and that ship has sailed.
现在我可以给你联♥系♥其他人
Now I can get some names for you...
见鬼
Damn it!
快来人帮个忙
I need some help here!
好的 回头再见
All right, well, I'll see you later.
对 确实
Yes, indeedy.
对 你
Oh. You, uh...
对 我把车停在...
I--yeah, parked over...
-这样啊 -那边
- Right. - There.
我也是 我们可以走过去
I did, too. So we can just-- we can just walk.
对
Yeah.
你不喝吗
You not gonna drink that?
对 我想留着
Yeah, I try to hold off
这样工作前就不会喝光
so I don't drink it all before work.
对 这是个好想法
Oh. Yeah. That's-- that's a good plan.
喂
Hey!
喂 是我先拦的车
Hey! This is my cab!
一边去 嬉皮士
Take a walk, hippie.
什么 不能这样 哥们
What? Not cool, man.
你们这些人不是更喜欢自行车吗
Aren't you people supposed to love bikes or something?
喂
Hey.
-把门打开 -现在的人真是丧心病狂
- Hey, open the door. - People are freaking animals.
-是吧 -我领带塞进去了啊
- Right? - Hey, my tie.
-开 -把车门打开
- Go! - Open the door.
-他还有气吗 -听着 我是医生
- Is he breathing? - All right, I'm a doctor.
请你们往后退 后退
I need all of you to step back, please. Step back.
- 腾地方 -我不知道
- Make room. - I don't know.
-他不动弹了 -他没有呼吸了
- He's not moving. - Ah, he's not breathing.
911说十分钟内派救护车来
911 said a rig's ten minutes out,
但现在必须找个导气管
but we gotta get an airway now.
我发誓我没料到会发这样 只是意外好吗
I swear I didn't see it happen. It was an accident, all right?
先生 请你后退
Step back. Back, sir.
我的天啊 他还有气吗
Oh, god. Is he breathing?
-我让你后退 后退 -知道 知道了
- I need you to back up! Back up! - Okay! Okay!
-我让你后退 -好的
- I need you to back up, please. - All right.
-说真的 你站后面去 谢谢 -好的
- Seriously, stand back. Thank you. - All right.
后退 后退 没跟你闹着玩
Back up. Back up. I'm not kidding.
后退 给我后退
Back up. Back it up.
他没气了
He's not breathing.
天啊
Whoa! Jeez!
你在干吗啊
What the hell are you doing?!
胸腔压力上升 很好 我觉得他回过气了
Good chest rise. I think he's breathing.
我希望他知道自己在做什么
I hope he knows what he's doing.
镜头只会拍摄到
The cameras are only recording
医生和手术区域
the doctors and the surgical field.
绝对不会曝光您儿子
Your son's identity will be completely protected.
-早上好 -大日子啊
- Good morning. - Big day.
我们刚刚听说还要直播
We're just hearing about the cameras.
-什么 -我们刚告诉他们
- Sorry? - We just told the Glaziers
有很多人想观看这台手术
we have a lot of people who'd like to observe,
所以我们准备弄个直播
so we've set up a live stream.
可以 但你们要知道这台手术的重点是孩子
Okay, but I think we would feel better
而不是作秀 这样我们才能安心
if we knew the focus was on our baby, not putting on a show.
直播的目的在于 手术成功的话
The cameras are there so that, in success,
别的医生可以从中学到东西
other doctors can learn this technique
来帮助更多像内森这样的孩子
to help other kids like Nathan.
不 不行 我不接受 他还是个孩子
No. No, that doesn't work for me. He's a baby.
-他是个孩子啊 -艾什莉
- He's a baby. - Ashley.
艾什莉 看着我
Ashley, look at me.
手术由我来做
I will be performing the operation,
我只会全心全意为孩子
and my focus will be your son.
我只关心这个 好吗 只为孩子
That is all I care about, okay? That's it.
-你还真是一大早给我个惊喜啊 -什么
- You spring this on me the day of surgery? - What?
作秀啊
This circus?
罗斯说是你的想法啊
Ross said that this came from you.
医院里每个人都想看这台手术
Everyone in the hospital's been asking to watch the procedure.
加州大学洛杉矶分校和贝勒医学院都有人来问
I got e-mails from UCLA and Baylor.
他们想要看直播
They wanted a stream.
我觉得这些杂事不该让你操心
And I felt none of that should be on your plate,
所以我就擅自做了决定
so I made some executive decisions.
你要是否决我也没话说
I'm happy to have you veto any of them.
都否决了才好呢
Yeah, like all of 'em.
如果杨医生也这么想 那就算了
If that's what Dr. Yang wants, consider it done.
罗斯 慢着
Ross, hang on.
咱们是家教学医院
This is a teaching hospital.
我们得创造机会
We need to create conditions
让更多的人学到你们的方法
where more people can learn from what you're doing.
现场直播吗 如果出错了怎么办
Live streaming? What if something goes wrong?
就算出错了
Even if something goes wrong,
你也是在完成一件创举 应当让大家看到
you're doing important work, and people should see that.
我得去看看
I need take this one.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina?
好吧
Fine.
好的 咱们今天从简单的来
Okay, now we're gonna start small today.
试着动动手指
Just wiggle your fingers.
-收到 -好的
- Got it. - Okay.
-我来试试 -好的
- Let me do it. - Okay.
这样 你动一根手指看看
Yeah, okay. How about just one finger?
只动一根吗
Now just a finger?
哪根
Which one?
看你的
Your choice.
不过要按程序来
Keep it clean, though.
试着放松
And just try to relax.
我很放松了 约翰
I'm pretty relaxed, John.
我不打扰你
Not gonna distract you.
我去买♥♥点吃的
I'm just gonna go grab a bite.
你要什么吗
Do you want anything?
我只要这根破指头动一下
I wanna move this stupid finger.
你可以的
You can do it.
再试试看
Try again?
你准备好就行
Whenever you're ready.
该死
Damn it!
你们几周前就把传感器放进去了
You put the sensors in weeks ago.
到现在我也没能让这玩意西动一下
I haven't moved the damn thing once.
会成功的
You will.
集中注意力就好了
Just focus on wiggling the fingers.
好吗 从这儿慢慢弯曲
Okay? Just bend it from here--
你跟我说话我还怎么集中注意力
I can't focus on anything with you talking at me.
好的 给我一袋萘酰胺再给他吃两颗安定药
Okay, hang a bana bag and give him 2 of ativan.
这人我医过
I've treated him before.
他吸海♥洛♥因♥上瘾了
He's a heroin addict.
好吧 那就给他做个毒品检测
Okay, let's, uh, start a tox screen
再给他用电美♥沙♥酮♥
and start him on methadone.
不要
No.
不要用美♥沙♥酮♥
No methadone.
美♥沙♥酮♥可以帮助你戒毒
The methadone will help you detox.
我几个月没吸毒了
I haven't used in months.
我得完全戒掉 连美♥沙♥酮♥也要戒掉
I gotta get totally clean. Off the methadone, too.
我必须这样做
I gotta do it.
成全我吧
Let me do it.
好吧 那就不用美♥沙♥酮♥
Okay, then. No methadone.
帮他办入院手续再做后续观察
Let's admit him and watch him.
咱们能送他去戒毒所吗
Can we send him to a rehab facility?
他是 他是阿历克斯的爸爸
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表