Not that I'm aware of. So... no.
他们用栓塞胶在神经脑动静脉畸形上
They glue neuro A.V.M.s
因为脑血管很细微
because they’re microscopic.
这些血管太大了
These vessels are huge.
-你是说胶没用吗 -我是说
- You saying it won't work? - I'm saying...
我需要很多胶
I'd need a crapload of glue.
胶不起作用
I'm saying the glue won't work,
化疗也不起作用
the radiation won't work,
我不想进行手术
and I don't want to go in surgically.
风险太大 会致命
I risk killing him.
所以他把你的感官压在头颅里做人♥质♥吗
So he's holding your sensors hostage in his skull?
这不好笑 凯丽 你得和他谈谈
This is not funny, Callie. You have to talk to him.
他是米基 给他一点时间
It's Mickey. Just give him a few hours.
他自己能想明白的
He'll come around.
你不想和他谈
You don't want to talk to him
因为你不想看着他
because you don't want to look him in the eye
然后告诉他你放弃了
and tell him you're bailing on this.
显然你也不想告诉他
And you certainly don't want to tell him
你为什么放弃
why you're bailing.
为什么
Why is that?
你为亚利桑那开启这个项目
You started this project for Arizona.
你对她没有兴趣之后 对这个项目也没兴趣
When you lost interest in her, you lost interest in this.
你让你的私人问题
You're letting your personal problems
阻碍了几个月的研究
get in the way of months of research.
你不是也在做一样的事情吗
Well, you're doing the same thing.
你说过你要放弃这个研究
You said you were done with the study
多花时间陪孩子
to spend time with your kids.
这完全不同
That's completely different.
为什么不同呢 德里克
Oh, why is it different, Derek?
因为你的家庭美满
'Cause your family's perfect,
而我的却支离破碎吗
and mine's a disaster?
因为你放弃这个项目去支持你老婆
Because you're leaving the study to support your wife,
而我放弃是为了忘记我的老婆吗
and I'm doing it to forget mine?
我懂你经受了什么
I know what you're going through.
你什么都不懂
You don't know anything about it.
你们找到了解决的办法
You guys have figured it out how to make the pieces fit.
而我本以为我也做到了 但
And I thought we did, too, but...
我只能靠自己撑过去 所以
I'm figuring this out for myself now, so...
对我宽容点 好吗
Just bear with me, okay?
我会和米基谈的
I will talk to Mickey.
我将问你一系列的问题
And I'm gonna ask you a series of questions.
你打网球吗
"Are you a tennis player?"
神啊
Oh, good lord.
你经常用受伤的手臂
"Do you frequently carry heavy loads,
搬重的物品吗 比如日常用品
groceries, etcetera, with your injured arm?"
我在这张床上躺了一个月了
I've been in this bed a month.
我只是想详尽一些
I'm just trying to be thorough.
你最近进行了强烈的性♥交♥
"Have you recently engaged in any strenuous sexual--"
这个我就跳过了
I am skipping that one...
这个也跳过
Uh, too, uh...
机器显示的不是很正常
Uh... I'm not getting a very good reading on,
先生 你
Uh, sir, are you-- oh--oh...
不关网球的事 也不关我心脏的事
It is not my tennis game, and it's not my heart.
看仔细点
Look deeper.
滚出去 把那机器也带走
Now get out, and take that thing with you.
我擦 没时间搞这个
Oh, come on. I don't have time for this.
胸部创伤缺血再灌注损伤
胸部创伤缺血再灌注损伤
"Ischemia reperfusion injury in thoracic trauma"?
门静脉怎么了
What happened to portal veins?
我知道局部缺血很无聊
I know ischemia is boring,
但我妈的门静脉研究过时了
but my mother's portal vein research is outdated.
我们已经从干细胞里培植出来了
I mean, we've already grafted them from stem cells.
而且我也不想一辈子
And I don't want to spend my life
都拿来和我妈作比较
being compared to my mother.
她是位聪明的女人
She was a smart woman.
一辈子都没拿来和她比可能更差
It might be worse to never be compared to her.
我找不到进一步研究的方法了
I can't find a way to take the research further.
这个文件也打不出来
And I can't print this damn thing!
你还好吗
You all right?
我们用3D打印机
We've bio-engineered blood vessels
做了血管
from a 3-d printer.
对啊
Yeah.
但我不认为有人做出过门静脉
But I don't think anyone has ever printed a portal vein.
从没有人做过
It's never been done before.
这个胶是为大脑设计的
The glue is designed for use in your brain,
但我想在你的心脏上试一试
but I would like to try it in your heart.
这是一个大胆的方法
It--it's a bold approach.
等等 你是说
Wai--are you-- are you saying that--
我有信心可以治好你
I am optimistic that it could save your life.
完了
That's awful.
什么
I'm sorry?
在得知本的诊断结果后 你知道的
After got Ben's diagnosis, well, I mean, you--you know,
我们卖♥♥了所有东西
we--we--we sold everything.
花光了所有积蓄
We--we cashed out all our accounts.
我们刷爆了一张又一张信♥用♥卡♥
We maxed out our credit cards and more credit cards.
我们去了欧洲 去了印度
We went to Europe. We went to India.
还去了摩洛哥
We went to Morocco.
我们租了一整座岛
We rented a whole island.
我们坐飞机去体验失重
We--we went up in that plane where you get to be weightless.
一人五千美元
That's 5 grand a pop.
我们去了十一次 然后买♥♥了一艘船
We went up 11 times-- and then bought a boat.
再然后我们把它点了
And then we blew it up,
因为我们想看烧船的情景
'cause we wanted to watch it burn.
我们欠了一屁♥股♥的债
We owe creditors hundreds of thousands of dollars.
-你们打算怎么还这些钱 -人生保险
- How were you planning to pay for-- - Life insurance.
-本计划的天衣无缝 -我以为是的
- Ben's a very good planner. - I thought I was.
但没想到会活下去
I didn't plan for surviving.
但不管怎样 亲爱的
But still, hon...
我们还是得试一试 对吗
We... we gotta try it, right?
等等
Wait.
风险有多大
What are the risks?
如我所说
Well, as I said,
从没在心脏上做过这个手术
this has never been done before on a beating heart.
我可能会死吗
Could I die?
我可能死在手术台上吗
Could I die on the table?
有可能
It's possible.
那还有希望
Then there's hope.
在手术室给我准备一个C型臂
I want a c-arm set up in the O.R.
-我可能会做胸骨切开术 -真的吗
- I may have to do a crash sternotomy. - Really?
但我不知道会发生什么
Well, I don't know what's gonna happen.
以前又没做过
This has never been done before.
你觉得我们需要多少动静脉畸形胶
How much A.V.M. glue do you think we'll need?
刚说了 从没做过这种
Again, never been done before.
随时都可能出问题
Err's on the side of all of it.
-在哪 -什么东西在哪
- Where is it? - Where is what?
-我妈的日记 -我怎么会知道
- My mother's journal. - Why would I know?
那本黑色的书
The black book--
我今天给你的那个黑色的小本
The little black book I gave you today--
你得还给我 肖恩
I need it back, Shane.
好像给爱德华兹了
I think I left it with Edwards.
-爱德华兹 -干吗
- Edwards! - What?
急诊需要这张床 能帮我推一下吗
E.R. needs this bed. Can you help me?
博斯克先生是怎么了
Hey, and what is going on with Mr. Bosco?
脚扭了为什么要被挪去
Why has a broken ankle been moved to pre-op
-做心脏手术的术前准备 -什么
- for a cardiac procedure? - What?
你不能就这样改变疗程 还没有
You can't change the course of treatment like that without...
不是我 心脏科诊治宣称无法手术
I didn't. The cardio consult declared it inoperable.
那他怎么还做术前准备 谁
So then why is he in pre-op? Who--
-谁做的会诊 -是杨医生
- Who did the consult? - Dr. Yang!
-怎么了 -抱歉 我们刚才在这里
- What? - Sorry. We were in here before,
我好像把手♥机♥落在这了
and I think I left my... phone.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表