准备好了吗
Okay, we ready?
好了ue019
Okay.
你来了
You made it!
-我来了 -太好了ue5ec
- I made it. - Oh, great!
-过来 -主任
- Come here. - Chief!
你来了
You came!
当然 医院几乎所有人都来了
Of course. The whole hospital's practically here.
真的吗
Really?
你多讨人喜欢啊
You're very well liked.
好 你得先出去了ue727
Okay, well, now you have to go,
因为我要哭了ue5ec
'cause I'm gonna start crying.
如果没有你ue707
Because if it weren't for you,
我就没有这一切
none of this would be happening to me.
这一切都是你应得的ue019
You deserve it, all of it.
你美极了
And you look beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
恭喜
Congratulations.
孩子们怎么样
And how are the kids?
佐拉哭了 因为她不能和我一起来
Zola cried 'cause she couldn't come with me,
不过现在他们都没事了ue5ec
but they're fine now.
她和你成天粘着 都宠坏她了
Oh, she's spoiled from having you around so much now.
-你美极了 -谢谢
- You look spectacular. - Thank you.
怎么了ue5ec
What?
我只想谢谢你
Listen, I just wanna thank you
因为研究要花费的时间
because this research is gonna take so much more time
比预期还要长
than I expected.
如果不是你给我时间 我就做不成ue7cfue019
And I couldn't do it without the time you're giving me.
我知道你为此拒绝了很多事
And I know you're turning down a lot of stuff, so thank you.
我很乐意这么做
It's my pleasure.
你来了
You made it.
嘿
Hi.
我们是彼此唯一的家人 是吧
We're the only family we need, right?
我们俩会永远在一起 是吧
And we'll be together forever, right? You and me.
如果我们有孩子了 就会很幸福
And if we have kids, we'll be great.
我是好爸爸 你是好妈妈
I'll be a great dad, and you'll be great,
就我们一家人
and it'll be just us.
我们不需要任何人 好吗ue727
We won't need anybody else, okay?
好 当然
Yes. Absolutely.
韦伯医生 帮忙 快来
Dr.Webber, help! You have to come!
You try
You try again
You never know
You cry
You cry again
Know the feeling
Just believe me
It's nearly morning
去重新洗手
Go get re-scrubbed.
罗斯
Ross?
发生什么了 孩子
What do we got here, son?
是我造成的
I did this.
我们一起看看 好吗
Well, let's just see, okay?
我听说右心室破了一个口子
So I hear there's a tear in the right ventricle.
是我的错 我只知道他们要把韦伯找来
It's my fault. All I know is, they need Webber here
而谢博德让你去找他
and shepherd wants you to get him.
显然他去处理发电机的问题了
Apparently, he went to deal with the generator.
你 你做得很好 孩子
Well, you-- you did well, son.
-没问题 -是我♥干♥的
- We're okay here. - I did this.
这跟你没关 不是你的错
You didn't do anything. This is not your fault.
只是碰巧发生的
This just happened.
不过 我觉得要上体外循环了
I think we need some bypass, though.
不过 你觉得如何 罗斯
Well, what do you think, Ross?
To give
Yourself away
From nothing much
When no one understands you're breaking ground
你做得很好 这里没事了
You did good. We're all done here.
-不如你去休息一会儿吧 -不
- Why--why don't you go get some rest? - No!
等我回来 她就会死了
When I come back, she'll be dead.
是我的错
It's my fault.
我叫她去地下室的
I sent her to the basement.
罗斯 看着我
Ross, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
有我在
I got her.
她会没事的
She's gonna be fine.
去休息一下
Go get some rest.
失败总在所难免
Failure is inevitable.
不容回避
Unavoidable.
纱布 再拿纱布
Laps! More laps!
吸
Suction.
墨菲 快过来
Murphy, get in here!
给他接体外循环
Let's get him on bypass.
-快去心外叫人 -好的
- And let's take someone from cardio now! - On it.
但失败绝不是最终结论
But failure should never get the last word.
再没有比我们之间
There is no greater example
分享的爱
of God's power
更能展示上帝的力量的了
than the love we share between us.
艾普丽尔和马修今天在此
April and Matthew are here today
在上帝和你们所有人面前
to commit that love to each other
许下他们爱的承诺
before God and before all of you.
让我们祈祷
So let's pray.
我们在天上的父
Heavenly father...
求你看护艾普丽尔和马修 他们将走出
watch over April and Matthew as they take the first steps
引领他们今后生活的
on a journey that will last them
第一步
the rest of their lives on earth.
是 我是谢博德医生
Yes, it's Dr. Shepherd.
先生 有人要和你通话
Sir, we have a call for you.
好像很急的样子
It seems very urgent.
好的
Okay.
请不要挂机
Hold please.
-我帮你转过去 -谢谢
- I'll put it through. - Thank you.
你必须等待 为你之所期待的
You have to hold on to want you want.
德里克·谢博德医生吗
Dr. Derek Shepherd?
是我
Yes.
请稍等 合众国总统和你通话
Please hold for the president of the United States.
什么
What?
请稍等 合众国总统和你通话
Please hold for the president of the United States.
给他们力量
And give them the strength
向对方许下爱的承诺
to commit their love to one another.
任何风暴也无法动摇
Unshakable through any storm,
任何压力面前也不会打破承诺
unbreakable in the face of any stress.
一个我们不会背弃的诺言
A promise we simply refuse to break.
你不能将"不"视作答案
You have to not take "No" for an answer,
然后承受其后的一切
and take what's coming to you.
A little bit terrified
And then I see the look in your eyes
Turn around, bright eyes
Every now and then I fall apart
从不屈服
Never give in.
开始心脏按♥摩♥
Starting heart massage.
从不放弃
Never give up.
你们 艾普丽尔和马修最亲密的朋友家人
And you, April and Matthew's closest friends and family,
要为他们的结合作一个见证
are here today to bear witness to their union.
你们在今后的日子里会一直支持
Will you promise to love and support their marriage
他们的婚姻吗
in all the days to come?
如果是这样 请说"我们会"
If so, please respond "We will."
我们会
We will.
现在
Now...
我
I, uh...
-我认识你们 -怎么了
- I've known the two of you... - What?
-有一段时间了 -对不起
- for quite some time... - I'm sorry.
站出来
Stand up.
我很高兴今天
And I'm happy to be here today
能为你们主持
to be able to do this for you.
我
I...
All the time
I don't know what to do
And I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg
And giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表