我们不会监听电♥话♥ 请坐吧
We don't track your phone. Come on, have a seat.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不过 你也别放松
But, uh, don't kid yourself,
因为我们还是知道一些你的事
because we do know a crazy amount of stuff about you.
白宫要求任何与总统项目
Now, the white house requires a deeper-than-normal
有关系的人都得接受
background check on anyone associated
严格的背景调查
with the president's programs,
所以这个过程可能涉及私人信息
so this process can get a little personal.
我理解
I understand.
太好了 那我们就
Great. So, you know, let's just, uh...
问你一些问题
ask you a few questions,
吃点午饭 然后高高兴兴回家
eat a little lunch, and go home happy.
你觉得怎么样 好啊
What do you say? Okay.
那我们先从你妻子开始
Let's start with your wife.
你们两个认识时
So, uh, you two met when
她是你的学生 对吗
she was a student of yours, was she not?
对 应该是吧
Yeah, I suppose.
有什么不妥吗
Is that bad?
你想离开实验室半天吗
You feel like, uh, getting out of the lab for half a day?
我有个主动脉瘤修复手术
I've got an aortic aneurysm repair.
真的
Really?
你想一起做吗
You want to do it together?
除非你还忙着或者不想做
Unless you're busy or don't want to.
不 我想做 当然了 你确定吗
No, I'd love to. Sure. Are you sure?
当然 会很有趣的 对吗
Positive. It'd be fun, right?
好啊 太好了
Okay. Great.
我当时正顺着路走呢
And I was just walking down the street
然后一个胆小鬼直接闯了红灯
and some chick blows through a red light --
接着六辆车相撞
Six-car smash-up.
有一辆甚至冲到了人行道上 撞到了我
One even comes up on the sidewalk and takes me out.
蠢女人
Stupid woman...
他的瞳孔无反应
His pupils are unresponsive.
这些是有色镜片 对吗
These are contacts, right?
嗯
Yes.
那这些牙齿呢
And the teeth are...?
镶上去的 永久的 胡须是穿刺的
Veneers -- permanent. Whiskers -- piercings.
你们到底要不要给我看病了
So, you guys gonna doctor me up or what?
他说他腹部压痛
He complained of abdominal tenderness.
对 去做个CT 排除内伤的可能
Right, uh, get a C.T. to rule out internal injuries,
然后我们来治疗胳膊
and then we'll fix the arm.
当时那里有个小孩
You know what? Um, t-there was a little kid out there --
把头都撞破了
cracked her head open.
-她怎么样 -我们去问问
- Is she okay? - We can find out.
对 咱们还是多关心关心
Yeah, you know what? Let's just worry about
让你的九条命都活下去吧 好吗
getting you out of here with all of your nine lives, okay?
快点 罗斯
Hustle up, Ross.
你应该保护她的气道 而不是弄得更糟
You're trying to protect her airway, not make it worse.
喉软骨挡着了
Epiglottis is in the way.
我看不见
I can't see the...
沃伦医生 接手罗斯医生
Dr. Warren, take over for Dr. Ross.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这才是二年级医生插管的手法
Now, that is how a second-year resident intubates.
罗斯 去找找她手♥机♥
Okay, Ross, go find her phone.
看她有没有列出紧急联络人
See if she has any emergency contacts listed,
除非这事你也让沃伦医生示范
unless you want Dr. Warren to show you how to do that, too.
罗斯现在还很脆弱
Ross is still a little fragile.
你这种严厉的爱会直接击垮他的
That kind of tough love may wash him out
他连站起来的机会都没有
before he had a chance to get back on his feet.
我本来就只有严厉没有爱
You don't mistake any of this for love.
如果我是拍板的人 他早卷铺盖走人了
If I had my way, he would not be here.
但董事会拒绝了我的建议
If the board want to go against my recommendation
让他回来 那就算了
and bring him back, that's fine.
但我还是外科主任
But I'm still the chief of surgery,
我会按照自己认为合适的方法处理
so I will deal with him as I see fit.
你没把你的孩子带来
You didn't bring your son.
没必要带尼基来
Wasn't any reason to bring Nicky.
我来就是为了那把吉他
I'm really only here for that guitar.
其他的东西 你可以随意处置
You can do whatever you want with the rest of his stuff.
留着或者扔了 你决定
Keep it, toss it. Dealer's choice.
这是什么情况
What the hell is this?
他没死
He's not dead?
没有
No.
-你骗我 -对
- You lied to me. - Yeah.
发生了那些乱七八糟的事情后
You know, this is our first surgery together
这是咱们第一次做手术
since everything fell apart.
我知道 感觉不错
I know. I'm enjoying it.
我也是 但我有个问题或许会破坏气氛
Me too, but I have a question that might ruin the mood.
尽管问吧
Well, just ask your question.
肖恩去哪了
Where is Shane?
你那么努力说服我们让他回来
After the way you pushed us all to let him come back...
我 你对他的看法是对的
I -- you were right about him.
我早应该发现的
I should've seen it coming.
我太生他的气了
I am so pissed at him.
我怕我再见到他
I'm afraid if I see him again,
会忍♥不住把他整条胳膊卸下来
I'll rip his arms out by the root.
再说 阿历克斯终于理我了
Plus, Alex just started talking to me again.
家教书是这么说的
You know, the parenting books say
如果你的孩子做错事
when your kid does something wrong,
和孩子谈话时 要把你的愤怒收起来
you have to put your anger aside when you talk to them.
你就是这么对德里克的
Oh, is that how you're dealing with Derek?
没错
Totally.
最爽的是 我越温柔
And what's awesome is, the nicer I am,
他越内疚
the guiltier he feels.
这是我最近唯一的乐趣
It's the only fun I have lately.
梅 总统亲自给他打电♥话♥
Mer, the president called him personally.
我们如此融洽和谐的时候
You really want to defend him
你还要向着他说话吗
when we were having such a good time?
你说得对 他是混♥蛋♥
You're right. Screw the guy.
谢谢
Thank you.
求婚是大事 人们都会铭记求婚的时刻
A proposal's a big deal. You remember a proposal.
我醉了吗 我喝了很多吗
Was I drunk? Do I drink too much?
-你确实喝了挺多 -画圈圈诅咒你
- You do drink a lot. - Screw your life.
诅咒你这完美的人生
Screw your perfect little life.
莫名其妙订婚了 哪里完美
What part of "accidentally engaged" sounds perfect to you?
天啊
Oh, my god.
是在婚礼上
It was at the wedding.
别再说婚礼和订婚了
Stop talking about weddings and engagements.
她在圣坛上被甩了
She just got left at the altar.
没有啊
No, she wasn't.
她在圣坛附近被甩的
She was left near an altar.
打我♥干♥嘛
Ow! What?
抱歉 我要病人的C.T.扫描
Sorry, I just -- I needed the C.T. for a patient.
-我的病人要做C.T.扫描 -就快好了
- My patient needs a C.T. - We're almost done.
很好 别急 我不是跟你抢
Great! Cool. Take your time. I want you to have it, really.
我一会再来
I'll just come back later.
-绝世贱♥人♥ -顶
- What a bitch. - Totes.
你需要一个说法 为何不找杰克森谈谈
You need closure. Why don't you just go talk to Jackson?
那你干嘛不去找你未婚夫谈谈
Why don't you just talk to your fiance?
这不合法
This can't be legal.
如果他没死 你就不能
You can't just call someone up
随便给人打电♥话♥ 说他死了
and say "He's dead" if it's not true.
他正在死亡
Well, he is dying.
他有败血症 他的器官正在衰竭
He's septic. His organs are failing.
他最多还能撑几天
He's got a few days at the most.
听着 他知道你赶来了
Look, he knows you're coming.
所以呢 我就该坐在那 握着他的手
So, what, I'm supposed to sit in there, hold his hand,
吻去他的眼泪 忘记他是人♥渣♥
and kiss away his tears like he wasn't a complete bastard?
那把吉他是我父亲的
That guitar belonged to my father.
他去世时 给我留下三把
Left me three of them when he died.
吉米当掉了其中两把
Jimmy pawned the other two.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表