- Oh, Edwards, shut your mouth, please. - I'm just saying.
她羊水破了吗
Oh, did her water just break?
胎儿有危险
the baby's in distress.
胎心监控显示心跳减缓
Late decels on the fetal heart monitor.
我们需要妇科医生 马上
We need O.B. Down here, stat!
通知罗宾斯医生
And page Dr. Robbins.
告诉她我们可能要给早产儿接生
Tell her we might be delivering a premie in here.
你在这里干什么 我以为你去开会了
What are you doing here? I thought you had a big meeting.
他们炸了西雅图 梅 我离不开
They blew up Seattle, Mer. I can't leave.
你应该走的 瑞士连打架的人都没有
You should. No one has a beef with Switzerland.
我们要去华盛顿了
So, we're going to D.C.
我们今晚就签购♥房♥♥合同了
Um, we sign papers on the townhouse tonight.
真好 一切都会顺利的
It's nice. It's gonna be good.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我为你感到高兴 大家都是这么做的
I'm happy for you. People do this.
-你真为我高兴吗 -我要去手术室了
- Are you? Happy for me? - I got to go to the O.R.
阿历克斯在给一个小孩做开胸手术
Alex gave a kid an emergency thoracotomy.
看我的手指
Watch my finger.
我看不见 我眼睛炸没了吗
I can't see out of it. Is it gone?
不 不 眼睛还在
No, no, it's definitely there.
这是眼眶间隙综合症
It's orbital compartment syndrome.
-帮我戴手套 -你没事吧
- Glove me. - Hey. Are you okay?
你的眼睛后面有点充血
You have a little blood behind your eye,
我要把血放出来
and I'm gonna release that.
稍微会有点刺痛
This is gonna sting a little.
好的
Okay.
现在看他的手指
Now look at his finger.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
现在睁眼
Now open for me.
我开始能看到东西了
I'm starting to see something.
我能看见了
I can see.
谢谢
Thank you!
-太感谢了 -你能看到了
- Thank you so much. - You got it.
罗斯 来手术室
Ross! I need you in the O.R.!
那个孩子戴牙套吗
Hey! Does that kid have braces?
杨 我刚接到器官共享联合网络的电♥话♥
Hey, hey, listen. Yang, I just got a call from unos.
他们联♥系♥不上你
They've been trying to reach you.
我手♥机♥关机了
Oh, my phone is dead.
找到能跟林克l配型的心脏了
A heart's become available that's a match for Link Mcneil.
现在吗
Now?
跟他们说去西雅图长老会做手术 对吧
We tell them to do it at seattle pres, right,
-因为那里 -不 不 送来这里
- Because there's no -- - no, no, no, send it here.
不 必须在这手术 叫他们来这
No, I-I-I got to do it here. Tell the Mcneils to come.
拜伦 你有什么消息
Byron, what can you tell us?
你在医院看到了什么
What have you learned at the hospital?
西雅图某商场发生爆♥炸♥
戴安 现在有人怀疑
Right, Diane, there's concern now
我们所知的病人皮肤反应
that the skin reactions on patients we're hearing about
可能是由所谓的"脏弹"辐射导致的
could possibly be caused by radiation from a so-called dirty bomb.
靠
Damn it.
我们之前以为是化学伤害
And the fear is it might not be as easily treatable
但这会恐怕没有那样容易处理
as an attack from chemicals, as we previously thought,
-不过事实是 -事实是 你不知道
- but the fact is -- - the fact is, you don't know.
这位是外科主任
Oh, uh, here's the chief of surgery.
你现在在对他们说谎
You are lying to them now.
你在说炭疽病 你在说辐射
You are saying anthrax. You are saying radiation.
没有其他人这么说
Nobody else is.
事实是 我们不知道情况到底如何
The fact is we don't know how bad this is, okay?
不要胡乱猜测了 只报道你所知道的
So stop wondering out loud, report what you know,
不要随便散布谣言
and stop scaring people for no reason.
谁放你进来的
What -- I mean, who let you in here?!
出去 别播了 把摄像机关掉
Get out. Stop. Turn off the camera.
我们似乎跟拜伦失去联♥系♥了
Well, we seem to have lost Byron there.
出现如此危急的状况
Tensions seem to be running pretty high,
如大家所想 紧张情绪在蔓延
as one would expect in such a dangerous situation.
关注我们的全面报道
Stay with us for complete coverage.
稍候请继续收看
We will be right back.
我准备好了 妇科医生在哪儿
I'm ready. Where's the O.B.?
还没来 不过病人已经准备好了
No show, but I prepped her for them.
心率减缓已经出现多次
Decels are really frequent.
你必须立刻取出胎儿
You need to get that baby out of there now.
妇科医生到底去哪儿了
Well, where the hell's the O.B.?
胎儿心跳降至每分钟六十下
The baby's down to 60 beats per minute.
算了 艾弗里 帮我
All right, Avery, you're gonna help me.
-每分钟五十下 -我需要十号♥手术到
- 50 beats and sustained. - I need a 10 blade.
坚持住 亲爱的 我们马上带你出来
Okay, hang on, sweetie. Let's get you out of there.
她需要一个吻合器
She'll want a stapler.
已经分离 给我吻合器
We've isolated the hilum -- stapler.
你要怎么坚持下去呢
How are you gonna cope with it?
-什么 -无趣生活
- With what? - The boredom.
缝菊花将是你的全部事业
Making buttholes will be your whole career.
你是怎样控制着不发疯的
How will you not stick your head in the oven?
去你的 我会在我的游艇上哭的
Screw you. I'll cry about it on my boat.
重新加钉
Get a reload ready.
你看到一个小孩
Yeah, right, you just saw a kid,
发现他有胸腔积血 然后把他治好了
knew he had a hemothorax, reached in, and fixed it.
你永远也不会再做那个了
You know, you're never gonna do that again.
用乒乓球救小孩
Saving kids with ping-pong balls
用盲肠重塑幽门 给我吻合器
or making an end stoma with an appendix -- stapler.
你怎么知道我做过
How did you even know I did that?
你以为你想证明我错了时
You think I wasn't paying attention
我就一点都不关注你吗
to you proving me wrong?
我以为你很有能力的
I mean, I thought you were competent --
不
Well, no.
你刚来时 我觉得你是个笨蛋
When you got here, I thought you were an imbecile,
可你变得能干了 能工巧匠一样
but you got competent, like a decent handyman.
最后我不得不承认你很棒
But eventually, I had to accept that you were good --
心灵手巧 反应快 动作更快
good hands, and you think fast, act faster.
你永远不会像我一样牛
I mean, you'll never be as good as me,
可你已经很棒了
but you're very, very good.
好了 准备做渗漏测试
Okay, let's, uh, get ready for the leak test.
冲洗 谢谢 肖恩
Irrigation? Thank you, Shane.
可你把才能都藏起来了
And you're putting all that talent in a drawer.
所以也许你就是个笨蛋
So maybe you are an imbecile.
天呐 松了一口气 我还是对的
Oh, god, what a relief. I'm still right.
杨医生 你今天安排了在这里
Dr. Yang, did you schedule
做小儿心脏移植手术吗
a pediatric heart transplant to come here today?
是的 麦克尼尔家的人来了吗
Oh, hey, yes. Uh, good. Are the McNeils here?
为什么 你怎么知道我们可以
Why? Why would you think that we could do --
别担心 这不是你要考虑的问题
Don't worry about it. He's not your problem.
我负责这个部门 我来决定
It is my department, and I'll decide
什么应该被转到其它医
what should be sent out to other hosp--
我这里有点忙
I'm a little busy here,
能不能就告诉我哪里可以做移植手术
so can you just tell me where I can do the transplant?
我刚在第三手术室做完手术
I've just finished in O.R. three.
你可以去那做移植
You can do your transplant in there.
太好了 能看看林克·麦克尼尔到了吗
Great! Uh, can you, uh, see if Link McNeil is here yet?
帮我给他做好术前准备 谢谢
And, um, prep him for me? Thank you.
我会想念你的
I'm gonna miss you.
说真的 非今天给林克·麦克尼尔做吗
Seriously, though. Link McNeil-- today?
我的手术一定要有始有终
I just need something to feel finished.
肖恩替我缝合
Shane can close for me.
你确定要让他来做缝合吗
Are you sure you want him to close this kid?
我教肖恩缝合的
I taught Shane how to close.
都不会留疤的 对吧 肖恩
There won't even be a scar, will there, Shane?
-不会的 -很好
- Nope. - Mnh-mnh.
抽吸
Suction.
艾弗里 我要切子♥宫♥了 拉起钳子
Avery, I'm cutting the uterus, so pull up on those clamps.
好的
Got it.
现在伸进来 拉开
Okay, now reach in here and pull away from me.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表