叫我"玛吉" 或者"玛格丽特"
"Maggie." "Margaret."
"玛吉"就行
"Maggie" is fine.
杨医生今天晚些时候会来
Dr. Yang will be coming in later today
给她的导管婴儿做最后一次检查
for a final checkup with her conduit baby
-然后她就 -就走了
- before she -- - And then she's leaving?
不回来了
For good?
对 她等到今天结束就走了
Yes, yes, she will be gone by the end of the day.
还有别的事吗
Is that it?
嗯 我有个术前准备的病人
Yes. I have a patient in pre-op.
是那边
It's that way.
我明白了
I'm getting it.
主任
Chief.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
-行啊 -私下里呢
- You are. - Privately?
你要不要去一趟创伤室什么的
Um, do you have a minute to go into, like, a trauma room?
-有话快说 凯普娜 -我怀孕了
- Spit it out, Kepner. - I'm pregnant.
我知道这事很突然
I know it's sudden and it's soon,
而且我知道这一定让你很烦
and I know it makes your life hell,
但我一定会工作到我坚持不了
but I will work until it falls out of me.
凯普娜家族都是为孩子而生的 主任
Kepners are built to have babies, sir.
我们甚至在战场上都生过孩子
W-we've dropped them in fields.
凯普娜 我为你高兴
Kepner, I'm happy for you.
我很高兴
I'm thrilled.
-祝贺你 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
孩子比我们预想的来得要早
It was earlier than we thought,
但我母亲一直说如果你要
but my mom always says that if you wait
等一个生孩子的好时机
for the perfect time to have a baby,
那或许等你死了...
then you'll just die...
-如果您刚打开电视 -也没孩子
- If you're just joining us... - Childless.
-我们刚收到突发新闻 -调大声音
- We have breaking news... - Turn that up.
西雅图发生了一次大爆♥炸♥
...of an enormous explosion.
在几分钟前 西雅图伍兹购物广场
It happened only minutes ago at Seattle's mall of the woods.
突发新闻 西雅图当地购物广场发生爆♥炸♥
我们收到消息 有大量人死亡
We are getting reports of massive fatalities
-天哪 爆♥炸♥ -还有很多人受伤
- Oh, my gosh! Explosion! - and scores of people injured.
-天哪 -官方尚未确定
- Oh, my gosh! - Officials have not yet determined...
-呼叫所有空闲的医生 -清理急诊室
- Page all available surgeons. - Clear the E.R.
都叫过来
Bring them to me.
尽量安排可行的人出院
Discharge all patients who can be.
取消所有的选择性手术
Cancel all elective surgeries.
把已入院的病人送到楼上
Admits -- let's get them upstairs.
整个这层楼要处于安全警戒状态
I want a security lockdown on this floor.
所有可用的病床和轮床都转移到这里
I want all available beds and gurneys down here.
打电♥话♥给供血部门
Call blood services.
我要他们所有的O型血
I want all the o-neg they have.
当前我们关心的
The concern right now --
也是我们大家都有疑问的地方是
And what we're all wondering is --
这是一起恐怖袭击吗
is this an act of terrorism?
实习医生格蕾
第十季第24集 大结局
恐惧
"Fear"
-所以是化学炸♥药♥ -我没有这么说
- So it's chemical? - I'm not saying that.
某些病人出现了水泡和皮疹
Some patients are presenting with blisters and rashes,
但原因尚未可知
but the cause is not yet known.
也可能不是什么大问题
This could be nothing,
但我们仍要采取相应的消毒措施
but we are taking proper decontamination precautions.
我们主要想表达的就是
The main message here
我们已经完全准备好治疗伤者了
is that we are fully equipped to treat the injured.
如果你想来医院找你爱的人
If you're coming to the hospital to look for a loved one,
如果... 如果你失去了某人
If, uh... If you've, uh -- if you've lost someone, then...
请务必保证急救出口的畅通
Please stay clear of the emergency entrance.
你们可以直接来医院正门
Come straight to the main entrance.
-谢谢 -还有一个问题
- Thank you. - One more question!
亨特主任
Chief Hunt?
我是国安局的雷·佩尔蒂埃
Ray Pelletier, Homeland Security.
我们需要跟某些病人交流
There are some patients we need to talk to.
跟我来
Follow me.
把这个病人送到四号♥创伤室
Okay, take this one to trauma four now.
凯普娜 情况怎么样
Kepner, how are we?
还行 我们收治了30名病人
Good. We've taken in over 30 injured.
还有更多的在路上
More on the way.
伤员鉴别区域已经确定
Triage areas are laid out --
重伤病人这里 中度病人这里
reds here, yellows here,
-轻伤病人在走廊 -楼上情况呢
- greens in the hallway. - And upstairs?
手术室安排已就位
We've started rotating O.R.s,
每个手术室都安排
one surgeon in each,
一个靠谱的医生
with steady turnover.
好的 你跟着这些人
Okay. Talk to these men.
帮他们找到他们要找的人
Help them find who they're looking for.
还有 凯普娜 戴上口罩
And, Kepner, get a mask on.
对 主任 谢谢 谢谢
Oh, god. Yes, sir. Thank you. Thank you.
这边来
This way, guys.
嗨 这里是克里斯蒂娜·杨的手♥机♥
Hi. You've reached the phone of Dr. Cristina Yang.
我...
I'm --
一号♥到三号♥手术室都是普外科的
O.R.s one through three are general.
我们还需要更多
We're gonna need more.
神经科在四号♥ 心胸外科在五号♥
Neuro's in four, and cardio is in five.
谁在心胸外科手术室里
Who's in the cardio O.R.?
新的心胸外科主任 皮尔斯
Pierce, the new cardio chief.
好吧 你们听着
Okay, you guys, uh,
凯普娜需要帮忙在楼下验伤分类病人
Kepner needs help with triage downstairs.
克莱夫 你早上看见杨了没
Karev, you see Yang this morning?
没有 她不是跟你在一块
No. Wasn't she with you?
对 她说她貌似要去商场
Yeah, she said something about going to the mall.
你是在跟我开玩笑吧
You got to be freaking kidding me.
除非我们能确定
We don't worry until we're sure
否则 不要自己吓自己
we have something to worry about,
但如果你看见她 告诉我 好吗
But if you see her, you let me know, okay?
-别告诉梅 -知道
- Don't tell Mer! - Yeah.
你的呼吸道看起来没问题
Your airway looks good.
这个伤口需要缝合
This cut will need to be stitched up.
那水疱呢
And the blisters?
这是什么
What is this?
我们目前还不知道
We don't know yet,
但我们要做几项检查 好吗
but we're running some tests, okay?
我找不到他 我把这里都找遍了
I can't find him. I-I looked all over down here.
-我在外面也没找到他 -谁
- I looked outside. I can't find him. - Who?
里奥 我的孩子
Leo -- my boy.
我的宝贝 他当时和我在一起
Our little boy -- he was with me.
我们正在买♥♥鞋
We were buying shoes when --
玛丽琳 我要给你注射镇定剂
Marilyn, I'm gonna give you some sedation.
试着呼吸 好吗
Just try to breathe, okay?
里奥长什么样子
What does Leo look like?
10岁 很长的棕色头发
He's 10. Brown hair. It's long.
非常长 他都不愿意剪掉
It's too long. He won't, uh, cut it.
褐色眼睛 带牙套
Brown eyes. He has braces.
如果他在医院 我们会找到的
If he's here, we'll find him.
你是说你怀孕31周了吗 莉妮
So, you said you're 31 weeks pregnant, Leanne?
-是的 -快了嘛
- Uh-huh. - Homestretch, huh?
其实我的孩子也要出生了
I'm actually expecting a baby, too.
胎儿没事吧
Is the baby gonna be all right?
我们得先给你手臂做手术
We have to do surgery on your arm,
但一旦出现胎儿窘迫
but if your baby goes into any distress,
胎儿由于急性或慢性缺氧而危及生命健康的综合症状
我们就必须得进行剖腹产 莉妮
we'll need to do a C-Section, okay, Leanne?
不不不 这太早了吧 她还那么小
No, no, no, no, it's too soon. She's too little.
不 你的孩子不会有事的
No, your baby's gonna be just fine.
-他不是我的孩子 -抱歉 什么
- It's not my baby. - Sorry. What?
是其他人的孩子 我是代♥孕♥的
It's someone else's baby. I-I'm a surrogate.
你们能尽量保证他能足月生产吗
Can you please try to let it get to term?
这是他们的孩子
It's their baby.
我们尽力而为
We will do what we can.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表