去你丫的
Screw you.
你有听说我成了个荡♥妇♥么
Did you hear the news about me being a big slut got out?
听说了
Yeah.
真令人痛心
It's mortifying.
但我认为...
But, you know, I mean, I think that--
我认为我俩之间会没事的
I think that we're gonna be okay.
我觉得我们会因此变得更坚强
You know, I-I think--I think it's gonna make us stronger.
你懂的 就像骨头一样
You know, like a bone.
有时 你就得...
You know, sometimes you-- you have to--
你就得弄断它 才能更好的复原
you have to break it in order for it to heal correctly.
我觉得也许凯丽和我...
And I think that maybe Callie and I...
我本来是准备和凯丽说这些的
That's what I was gonna tell Callie.
有点像骨科的隐喻
Like, um, an ortho metaphor?
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我觉得你还是得承认
I think you should stick to
"是我不好 我就是一荡货"
"I'm sorry I'm such a slut."
好主意
Yeah. Good call.
阿什福德太太
Hey, Mrs. Ashford.
用脚掌压一下我的手
You wanna press against my hands with the bottoms of your feet?
我听说你是英雄
I heard you're kind of a hero.
天呐
Oh, my god.
阿什福德太太
Mrs. Ashford.
我这里需要帮忙
I could use some help over here!
你会没事的 道格
You're gonna be good, Dougie,
明白吗 你会没事的
okay? You're gonna be fine.
道格拉斯·劳恩斯泰因 身体多处挤压伤
Douglas Lauenstein, multiple crush injuries,
收缩压105 舒张压72
B.P. 105 over 72.
把他送到创伤3室 你要去哪
Get him up to trauma 3. Hey, where do you think you're going?
萨沙 我们找到他了
Sash, we got him.
他还在抢救现场
He was still in the rig.
他不会有事吧
Is he gonna be okay?
他会没事的 但我得回到那边去
Yeah, he's gonna be okay, but I gotta head back out.
我们在尽力稳固那片土地
We're trying to stabilize the area,
确保不会再有任何房♥屋损失
make sure we don't lose any more houses.
你哪也不能去 你还在流血
You're not going anywhere. You're still bleeding.
那就快给我包扎
Well, just patch me up.
不 我已经包扎过了
No, I already did that.
也许这家伙能帮忙
Well, maybe this guy can help.
萨沙 我们刚拿到你的病理报告
All right, Sasha, we just got your studies back,
结果显示这是坏死性筋膜炎
and this is necrotizing fasciitis.
极具侵袭性
It is aggressive,
我们得马上安排你动手术
and we need to get you up to surgery right away.
我怎么会...
How--how did I--
是水和泥土的问题
Uh, the water and the mud that you were stuck in.
两者都是这种细菌的
Both of those are breeding grounds for this type
-滋生地 -等等
- of bacteria. - Well, wait--
这是一种食肉菌 布莱恩 明白吗
It's a flesh-eating bacteria, Brian, all right?
现在最重要的是我们得
What's most important is that
马上准备手术 我们走吧
we get her prepped and ready right away. Let's go.
医生穿上白大褂是为了挽救生命
A doctor puts on his white coat to save lives,
与死亡抗争 但一旦他脱下了
defy death, but once he takes it off,
就变得非常脆弱
he's vulnerable,
和其他人一样
just like anybody else.
化为凡人
Human.
太太
Ma'am...
我是凯普娜医生
I'm Dr. Kepner.
我是你的丈夫的主治医生
I worked on your husband.
你想见他吗
Would you like to see him?
好的
Okay.
人终有一死
We're all gonna die.
但一般决定不了死亡的时刻和方式
We don't get much say over how or when.
他的戒指
His ring.
我想你会需要的
Thought you'd want it back.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
但我们能决定如何活着
But we do get to decide how we're gonna live.
那就去做吧
So do it.
决定吧
Decide.
这是你想要的生活吗
Is this the life you want to live?
这是你想去爱的人吗
Is this the person you want to love?
你尽全力了吗
Is this the best you can be?
你能变得更坚强
Can you be stronger?
更友善吗
Kinder?
当是安慰朋友
Be a good friend.
告诉我我做出了正确的选择
Tell me I made the right decision.
更富有同情心
More compassionate?
你的决定是对的
You made the right decision.
该死 颞角那出血了
Oh, damn it. There's blood in the temporal horn.
我得行颞叶切除术
I'm gonna have to do a temporal lobectomy.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd.
这会给她带来运动和记忆障碍的
She'll have motor and memory deficits if you--
我是在救她的命
I'm trying to save her life.
这都是我的错
This is my fault.
肖恩
Shane.
不 都是我造成的
No, I did this.
这跟你没关 不是你的错
You didn't do anything. This is not your fault.
只是碰巧发生的
This just happened.
如果你支持不住 就不能继续待在手术室
Now I can't have you in here if you can't hold it together.
你能行吗
Can you be in here?
决定吧
Decide.
是的
Yeah.
解剖器
Dissectors.
吸气
Breathe in.
再说一遍
Tell me again.
呼气
Breathe out.
你的决定是对的
You made the right decision.
然后做出决定
And decide.
10号♥手术刀
10 blade.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表