She wants to know if you think she should
给意大利面打电♥话♥
call the... lasagna pleasant?
这是她第15次拼错单词了
That's, like, her 15th misspelled text.
她受惊了
She's scared.
让她别打 会没事的
Tell her not to call, everything's gonna be fine,
告诉她眼药水别停
and to keep using her eyedrops.
还有 告诉她 她很美
You know what? And tell her that she's beautiful.
-什么 -你怎么了
- What? - Who are you?
我沮丧时你从来没对我这么好
You were never that nice to me when I would spin out.
也许吧
Well, maybe...
但我现在试着成为一个好男朋友
I am trying to be a better boyfriend now.
并没有 这让你成为一个混球
No, no, it helped that you were an ass.
让我振作起来了
It made me get my act together.
我要结婚了
I'm gettin' married,
我还救了这个人的命和他的脸
and I'm saving this guy's life and his face.
这都得归功于我
And that's all because of me.
我勒个去
Damn it.
这本该是有趣的 你知道吗
I mean this was supposed to be fun, you know?
你把它复杂化了
You're overcomplicating it.
告诉你的左手
Just tell your left hand to do
去做右手常做的事
what your right hand usually does.
-你没用双手练习手术吗 -当然练过
- Haven't you practiced operating with both hands? - Yeah.
倒过来 在水下
Upside down, underwater--
-我 我练 -看直人夹克时练的吗
- I-I pra-- - In a straight jacket.
对 两只手都练了
Yes, I have practiced with both hands,
但是我不能直接就切吧
but I can't just-- cut.
看到没
See?
很简单吧
Simple.
对不起 我办不到
I'm sorry. I can't do it.
梅瑞狄斯 我只是需要你看着当他们
Meredith, I just need you to observe while a--
-我懂你要我♥干♥什么 -梅瑞狄斯
- I understand what you're asking me-- - Meredith.
呼叫值班的普外医生
Page the general surgeon that's on call.
-我没空 -对不起
- I don't have the time. - I'm sorry.
抱歉我说选你做我的意愿决定人
I'm sorry for saying that you were the wrong choice
是错误的决定
to be in charge of my care,
抱歉我说你不该让我活下来
for saying that you should have let me die.
抱歉我曾那样想过
I'm sorry for ever feeling that way.
因为我还记得活着的意义
Because I've remembered what it is to live for.
如果不是你 我不可能还活着
I would have never gotten here if it hadn't been for you.
所以 对不起
So I'm sorry.
梅瑞狄斯 求你了 帮我教他们
Meredith, please. Help me teach them.
那是什么 一把扇子
What is that, a fan?
对 这个排列是一把扇子
Yeah, exactly. The array is a fan.
现在如果我能用这把扇子钻孔
Now if I can get the fan to go in through a burr hole
然后在颅内打开
and open up under the skull,
那么整片区域将会被
the whole area would be covered
但开颅口却很小
with a fraction of the exposure.
怎么从来没人想过这个
How has no one ever thought of this yet?
我怎么从来没想过这个
How have I never thought of this yet?
你看起来不像
You don't look like you're regretting
因不做手术而后悔啊
stepping back from surgery at all.
才一个星期 但是 我不后悔
It's only been a week, But, uh, no.
-怎么这么赶 -拿到那孩子的片子了
- What's the rush? - I got the kid's C.T.
让我看看
You wanna fill me in?
肾上腺肿大
Adrenal glands are enlarged,
伴有钾过高 葡萄糖偏低
coupled with high potassium, low glucose--
肾上腺不足
adrenal insufficiency.
她的身体无法生产足够的肾上腺素吗
Her body's not producing enough adrenaline?
很高兴你还读得懂
I'm glad you can read.
但是没有肿瘤
But there's no tumor.
除非是感染
Unless it's an infection,
可能是酿母菌病
maybe blastomycosis.
天啊 她爸爸提到过
Oh, god, her-- her dad mentioned
他们刚去了巴西
that they just went to Brazil.
什么 你开什么玩笑
What, are you kidding me?
你不认为该把这一点写在病例里吗
You didn't think you should put that in her chart?
-搞什么鬼 -谢谢你的帮忙
- What the hell? - Thanks for your help, and I'm sorry
很抱歉临时取消
about the last-minute cancellation.
她去哪里了
Where is she?
她刚还在这里
She was just here.
她要在医院玩不给糖就捣蛋
She was asking about trick or treating around the hospital,
我刚出去
and I just stepped out
改签航♥班♥
to change my flight--
就五分钟的功夫你都看不住她吗
You couldn't keep an eye on her for five minutes?
到底什么情况
What's--what's going on?
泰伦的身体无法分泌肾上腺素
Taryn's body isn't producing adrenaline.
你知道肾上腺素有什么用吗
You know what adrenaline does?
当你受伤或者恐惧时
It keeps your organs from going into shock and shutting down
它能使器官免受休克而停止工作
when you get hurt or traumatized or scared.
你说她是昨晚看恐怖电影的时候
You said that she started to feel sick last night
-开始觉得不舒服 -她自己想看的
- watching the scary movie? - She wanted to watch it.
万圣节的晚上她在医院里瞎逛
She's wandering through the hospital on Halloween.
要是被什么东西吓到
Look, if-- if something frightens her,
她有可能会休克
she could go into shock.
她会惊吓致死吗
She can get scared... to death?
我们得去找她
We gotta go find her.
我在找一个眼睛很恐怖的疯女人
I'm looking for a crazy lady with weird eyes.
我还没到那个地步 肖恩
Too soon, Shane.
不是说你 真的 她又消失了
No, seriously, she disappeared again.
她是海瑟的病人 还不告诉我她的名字
She was Heather's patient, and she won't tell me her name.
根本就没她的医疗记录
And there's no record of her anywhere,
每次我去找 她都不见了
every time I go to find her, she's gone.
也许她是个幽灵呢
Whoa... well, maybe she's a ghost.
-当我没说 -她很可能是个流浪者
- Forget it. - Stop. She's probably a stray.
海瑟总把他们带过来
Heather was always taking them in--
那些无家可归 没有医保的人
the... the homeless, the uninsured.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
给我d-10生理盐水
Get me d-10 normal saline
-马上推急救车来 -我这就去
- and bring a crash cart right away! - I'll get it.
-泰伦 能听见我吗 -克莱夫医生
- Taryn, can you hear me? - Dr. Karev?
-把轮床给我 -马上来 医生
- Give me that gurney! - Right away, doctor.
她因肾上腺危象而休克
She's in shock from adrenal crisis.
给我她的血压值
Get me her blood pressure,
-开始输液 -正在做
- and get those fluids started. - I'm on it.
把她的腿抬高
Let's get her legs elevated.
呼气性哮鸣 给她吸5升氧
Expiratory wheezing, get her on 5-liter O2.
收缩压为15
Systolic's 15.
我需要注射皮质醇和中♥央♥静脉穿刺包
I need an I.V. Hydrocortisone and a central line kit.
让儿科重症监护室准备好病床
Have the p.I.C.U. get a bed ready,
把她送到急诊室
and get her to the E.R.
这就来
Right away.
这儿看起来不像医院
This doesn't look like a hospital.
我们把房♥间里所有
We've taken all of
不必要的医疗设备都搬走了
the unnecessary medical equipment out of the room.
菲利普又从家里拿了些你的东西来
And Philip is bringing some more of your things from home.
我还在门上贴了牌子
And I've even put a sign on the door,
医生和工作人员都会尊重你的隐私
so all the doctors and staff will respect your privacy.
你想让我留下来吗
Do you want me to stay?
难道你没有孩子需要陪着过万圣节吗
Don't you have kids to get to for Halloween?
有 但我可以不去
Yeah, but you-- you know, it's okay. I'm--
不 你可不想错过这些
Oh, no. You don't want to miss it.
他们只在十岁以前才让你陪着过万圣节
You only get ten before they go off
以后就会更朋友一起出去惹麻烦了
on Halloween with their friends, getting into trouble.
你得在拥有时好好享受这些时光
You gotta enjoy it while you can.
刚刚还不错 是吧
That wasn't so bad, was it?
是啊 你还能赶上聚会
Yeah, and you can make it to your party,
如果你想去的话
if you you're going.
我要去 我会去露面的
I am. You know, I'll show up.
我会去喝瓶啤酒 和小梅谈谈
I'll have a beer. Mer and I will talk,
整件事情就会翻过去了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表