看我 这不紧急吗
Look at me. Does it look like this is not an emergency?
怎么了
Hey, hey! What's going on?
怎么了
What's going on?
-紧急呼叫凯丽 -为什么
- I need you to page Callie 911. - Why?
因为她带着孩子走了
Because she took off with my baby,
我不知道她去哪了
and I don't know where,
我打电♥话♥她也不接
and when I call her, she doesn't pick up.
-或许她... -不 呼叫她
- All right, did she... - No, just do it!
我们移除了全部坏死组织
So we were able to remove all of the necrotic tissue,
但检查报告显示
but the labs suggest
你的器官在衰竭
that your organs are beginning to fail.
还能怎么办
Well, is there anything that you can do?
我们会给你开药效很强的抗生素
Well, we're giving you some powerful antibiotics.
希望能停止器官衰竭
And we're hoping that that stops the process.
-但... -但我有可能会活不下来
- But... - but I might not make it.
我们会尽力的
We are going to do everything that we possibly can.
布莱恩
Bri...
我们想现在结婚
We want to get married now.
就现在 不管接下来发生什么
Right now no matter what happens,
我们想结婚
we want to be married.
我们需要一位牧师
We need a chaplain.
嘿 贝利
Hey, Bailey.
亚利桑那在大堂那
Arizona is in the lobby
朝护士大吼
screaming at nurses.
-为什么 -因为她不知道凯丽在哪里
- Why? - 'Cause she has no idea where Callie is...
还有孩子
or the baby.
你得告诉她 她俩都在我家
Oh, well, you need to tell her they're at my house.
凯丽不是个脆弱的人
Callie's not a battered woman.
我们不能藏着她 等她去申请限制令
We're not harboring her until she gets a restraining order.
她只是需要空间
She just wants some space.
你难道不知道亚利桑那
But you don't think Arizona's called her,
给她打了无数个电♥话♥吧
like, 300 times?
如果凯丽想让她知道她在哪
If Callie wanted her to know where she was,
她早就说了
she'd have-- she'd have told her.
难道亚利桑那不知道自己孩子在哪
You think it's okay that Arizona
这没问题吗
doesn't know where her baby is?
-她也是索菲亚的妈妈 -她们都是朋友
- She's Sofia's mom, too. - They're both our friends.
我们不该偏心
You know, we shouldn't take sides.
告诉亚利桑那孩子的下落不是偏心
It's not taking sides to tell Arizona where her kid is.
你认为说了就没事了吗
Oh, you think that's how it's gonna go?
你头发怎么了
What happened to your hair?
她不是那种风趣的人 但她很搞怪
She wasn't funny funny, but she was weird funny.
我们才不要跟她母亲说这话
We're not saying that to her mom.
记得她曾经吞下弹珠吗
Remember when she swallowed that marble?
我们说那个吧
We could talk about that.
-她妈妈知道这事 傻子 -真的吗
- Her mom knows she swallowed a marble, idiot. - You know what?
如果你有好想法 要告诉我啊
When you have a better idea, you let me know.
你是她舍友
You were her roommate.
你连她的一件好事都说不出吗
How do you not have a single nice story about her?
她向我借了件白毛衣 还回来就成粉红了
She took my white sweater and returned it pink.
她走的时候不叫醒我
She left the apartment without waking me up
她明明知道我要巡房♥ 还说
when we both had rounds, which she knew about and said,
我不想吵醒你 你睡得好香啊
"I didn't want to bother you. You looked so peaceful."
她喝完所以牛奶
She'd drink all the milk
还把空盒子放回冰箱
and return the empty carton back in the fridge.
那你还伤心个什么
Then why are you all red-eyed and puffy?
我们不是灵魂伴侣
We weren't soul mates.
但我也不想她死啊
It doesn't mean I wanted her dead.
-孩子怎么了 -他没事
- What's going on with the baby? - Oh, nothing. He's fine.
-有人照看他 -我还以为
- They have him in the nursery. - Oh. Oh. I thought--
-以为发生什么事呢 -没事
- I thought something happened. - No, no.
我呼叫你来 是想告诉你
I paged you because I wanted to let you know
凯丽和索菲亚在我家过夜
that Callie and Sofia are going to stay at my place tonight.
我觉得她需要空间
I think she just needs some space.
她想冷静一下 我知道你...
She needs to cool off. And... I know
不会跑过去或怎样
you're not gonna go run over there or anything,
只是觉得你应该知道
but I just thought you would like to know
-她和孩子... -亚利桑那
- that she and the baby are-- - Arizona.
亚利桑那
Arizona?!
-说"早就告诉你" 合适吗 -闭嘴
- Is "I told you so" inappropriate? - Shut it.
加把劲啊 哈山呢
Come on. What about... Hassan?
他也不在吗
He's out at the pile, too?
你知道他们不可能全不在吧
You realize they can't all be out at the damn pile.
不 我才不管他是信什么教的
No, I don't care what religion they are.
给我找个人来 能主婚的
Just give me somebody--anybody that can officiate this--
作为董事会成员 我得说
Yeah, as a member of the board, I'm gonna say
你不能说这样的话
you want to stay away from phrases like,
什么叫"即使是天主教♥徒♥"
"Even a Catholic."
好吧 回头打给我
All right, uh, just call me back.
理查德怎样
How is Richard?
命悬一线 非常感谢
Hanging by a thread. Thank you very much.
你也要吼我吗
You gonna scream at me, too, now?
听说你吼了贝利和亨特
I heard you already had a go at Hunt and Bailey.
我就想知道你这脑袋里
I just wanna know what in god's name
-到底在想什么 -停下来
- was going on through your head-- - Stop!
我知道你害怕
You are terrified. I get that.
你爱他
You love him.
而且你从没像现在这么害怕过
And you are as scared as you have ever been.
在医院里暴走
Marching through this hospital
指责每个人能力不足
telling everybody they are incompetent
这解决不了问题
is not gonna fix that situation.
我们都在尽力
We are all doing our best.
我们会好好照顾他的
And we are gonna take good care of him.
我们也会...好好照顾你
And we... are gonna take good care of you.
好吗
Okay?
等他稳定下来
As soon as he's stable...
等风暴平息
As soon as the storm passes,
我就让他转院
I'm going to move him to another hospital.
我要给莉迪亚做开胸手术
I'm gonna do a thoracotomy on Lydia.
要等手术室空出来
Just waiting for an O.R. to open up.
好的
Okay.
感谢...刚才的事
So thanks for... before.
感谢
"Thanks"?
你要给我送张漂亮卡片吗
Are you gonna send a card on pretty stationery?
我只是很高兴...
I'm just glad...
能给对方留下比较好的"最后一次"
that we've given each other a better last memory.
怎么了
What?
不知道
I don't know.
如果我们真想清楚了
If we'd really thought it through,
那么上次我们...
then for the last time we'd have--
什么
What?
他在里面吗
Is he in there?
-什么也看不见 -小声点 她睡觉呢
- I can't see anything. - Keep your voices down. She's sleeping.
-没有睡 -抱歉
- No, she's not. - Oh. Sorry, um,
-我们在找谢博德医生 -他不在这
- We were just looking for Dr. Shepherd. - He's not here.
他回家了 送佐拉回家
He'll be back. He went to take Zola home.
怎么了
What do you need?
他让我们在她妈妈知道死讯之后
He asked us to come up with something nice to say
说些海瑟的好话
about Heather to her mom for after she knows.
我们想不到
We're having trouble coming up with
-该说什么合适 -我们想着
- something that's appropriate. - We were thinking if we looked at
从她和谢博德医生合作的病例中找
some of the cases she worked on with Dr. Shepherd,
我们可以谈这些
we could talk about those.
她妈妈才不管
Her mother is not gonna give a crap
她切胶质母细胞瘤切得多好
about her glioblastoma.
她只想听到你们爱她
She wants to hear about how you loved her
视她为家人
and how she was like your family.
没有吗
Nothing?
不用很深入的
Doesn't have to be deep.
我朋友乔治死的时候 我跟她妈妈说
When my friend George died, I told his mother a story
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表