- So why don't you go back home-- - I will once I know he's okay.
他是病人 这可不是插根进食管
He's not okay. And it isn't as simple
就能解决的小问题
as sticking a feeding tube down his throat.
其实就是小问题
It is that simple.
他不吃东西就没法好起来
We all know he can't get well unless he eats,
而他现在又不能吞咽 你我心知肚明
and he can't eat if he can't swallow.
你和我都清楚
You know as well as I do
进食管对人的心理上的折磨有多大
that a feeding tube is psychologically devastating.
-那令人毫无尊严 -死亡也是
- It takes away a man's dignity-- -So does dying.
关于他吃东西的事 我得和放射科医生
I really wanna talk to the radiologist
好好谈谈
about the swallow study.
好吧 咱们走
Well, fine. Let's go.
好的
Okay.
你头发上是什么
What's in your hair?
孩子的呕吐物
Baby vomit.
把手推车给我
Give me the damn stroller.
你到底要干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你得了吞咽困难和喉水肿
You have dysphagia and laryngeal edema.
你现在无法自主进食 即便可以
Even if you could eat on your own, which you can't,
也很容易将食物吸进气管
you're at risk for aspirating your food.
你需要插胃管 不然你会饿死的
You need an N.G. Tube, or you're gonna starve.
我不会再让一位同事死去
And I'm not gonna let another one of us die.
你不过是个实习生
You're an intern.
得了什么病我自己很清楚
Don't talk to me like I don't know what's happening.
你假装一切都好
You're pretending like it isn't happening,
贝利医生也和你一起粉饰太平
and Dr. Bailey's letting you.
格蕾医生来了
Dr. Grey is here.
她带着孩子从家里赶来
She came all this way with a baby,
不把这东西强行插到你鼻子里
and there's no way she's gonna leave
再下到你胃里面
without forcing this thing through your nose
她是不会离开的
and into your stomach.
我想你也不愿让她亲自动手吧
And I think you don't want her to be the one to do that.
现在我主动要求来完成这件事
I'm offering to take care of this right now.
只有你我二人
Just you and me.
艾弗里 你还有一个病人
Avery, I have one more patient for you.
不 不 别再给我病人了
No, no, no. No more.
凯拉·麦克亚当斯是我的头等大事
And I'm calling Cara McAdams first thing
我要给她做无偿手术
and I'm doing the pro bono surgery,
董事会将对你的做法进行讨论
and the board is gonna discuss your behavior.
艾弗里 艾弗里 你看
Avery, Avery, look.
她是你明天的第一个手术
She's all set for you first thing tomorrow.
你说你把她转院了
You said you transferred her.
我骗了你
I lied.
-你骗了我 -是的 我刚把她转移了
- You lied? - Yeah, I-I just moved her.
所以你认为三个抽脂手术
So that means you decided that three liposuctions
比修复这位女士的面容更重要
were more important than this lady's facial re--
不 但三个抽脂手术能为
No, but the three lipos
这位女士的面部修复提供资金
will pay for this lady's facial reconstruction.
总得有人出钱才行
The money has to come from somewhere.
所以 我是撒谎了 但现在你有资金了
So, yeah, I lied, and now you have the money.
我
I...
艾弗里 我想让你明白
Avery, I needed to make a point with you.
我知道 我们都是医生 我们都很忙
I know we're all doctors, and we're all busy,
但在董事会决意解决风暴造成的
But until the board members are willing to solve
更严重的预算问题之前
the bigger budget problems caused by the storm,
医生的麻烦会不断出现
the doctors' problems aren't going away.
所以你必须行动起来
So you need to do something now.
你说的对
You are right.
是的 我们得开会商量
Yeah. You all need to meet.
-我不能强迫你们 -不 不 你可以
- I can't force you to-- - No, no. You can.
你是我们的上司 而且你会撒谎
You're our boss, and you can lie.
他出现室性心动过速 杨 得停止手术了
He's in v-tach, Yang. You should stop.
然后都停下了 没关系
and then they've all stopped. It's fine.
你别再执着于"特别"这件事了
You gotta get over this "Special" thing.
直接把她扛上肩
Just throw her over your shoulder,
放上♥床♥ 寻欢作乐
take her to bed, and go to town.
每个女孩的梦想
Every girl's dream.
她这个人才是最特别的 笨蛋
She's the thing that's special, dumbass.
上帝啊 那个对的人就在你眼前
God, you have the right person right there.
你们两个都想这么做
You both want the same thing.
等等 别进去太深
Wait. D-don't--don't-- don't go too deep.
别再害怕了
Stop being scared.
这个家庭没有恐惧 这个男孩也勇往直前
This family is not scared. This boy is not scared.
这个手术并非我想做
I am not doing this because I want to.
是因为他们想让我做 而且我有能力完成
I'm doing this because they asked me to and because I can.
那你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
心律失常越来越明显
The arrhythmias are coming closer.
如果我继续推进 他就会出现室颤
If I keep pushing, I'll send him into v-fib.
在我到达瓣膜之前
Even cannulating will destroy the heart
插管也会损伤心脏
before I get to the valve.
你赢了 这孩子需要一个新的心脏
You win. This kid needs a new heart.
手术结束
Let's get out of here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也是
So am I.
你没事吧
You okay?
不过死了个病人
Just lost a patient,
现在我在等更糟糕的消息
And now I am waiting for more bad news.
还没消息吗
Still haven't heard?
去年我没考过的时候
You know, when I failed last year,
当晚回家之前我就知道结果了
I found out before I got home that night.
现在都过了48小时了 依然没消息
It's been 48 hours, and nothing.
我想 如果你连续挂了两次
I think if you fail twice,
也许他们就不跟你说话了 希望你猜到暗示
they just stop talking to you and hope you get the hint.
我确定不是那样的
I'm pretty sure that's not how it works.
就是这个 有消息了
It's them. It's here.
很好
Good.
-我吗 我 不行 我不能 -求你了 我不敢看
- Me? I'm--no. I don't-- - Please? I can't.
怎么了
What?
只是
Just...
恭喜通过
Congratulations.
-通过了 -太棒了 太棒了
- Yes! - Yes. Yes! Yes!
感谢你 上帝 谢谢你
Thank you, god! Thank you!
真是 太好了
That's... yes!
正如你所说
Like you said...
全靠你自己
It's all you.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
你妻子在手术中发生中风
Your wife had a stroke during surgery.
她出现凝血障碍
She had a coagulation disorder,
所以血块迅速产生
which is why the clot formed so quickly.
对您失去亲人 我们深表遗憾
We're so, so sorry for your loss.
她刚才还好好的
She was just here.
她来医院的路上还在笑 她想让我
She was laughing on the way here. She wanted me--
她想让我看看谁赢了比赛
She wanted me to find out who won the game.
我还有件事要告诉你
There is one other thing I need to tell you.
在她进手术室前
Before she went into surgery,
你妻子想让我告诉你
your wife wanted me to tell you--
她爱你
That she loves you.
她让我们转告你 她爱你
She told us to tell you that she loves you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢博德
Shepherd?
你看见我的妻子和孩子了吗
Oh, have you seen my wife and baby?
等一下 梅瑞狄斯在这吗
Wait. Meredith's here?
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
糟糕 我本想给你发短♥信♥的
Crap. I meant to text you.
我一觉醒来人都不见了 也没有字条
I woke up to nothing and nobody.
这人还穿着不成双的鞋子呢 就先别说她了
The woman's wearing mismatched shoes. Cut her some slack.
我得过来看看理查德
I have to go check on Richard.
下次记得给我留言
Send me a note next time.
你看起来很累的样子
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表