I'd keep it more upbeat.
关键是我不需要说一句话
D-- to the point that I don't have to say a word.
她光看着我 就知道我是一个怎样的人
She just -- she just looks at me and sees
以及我的感受 并接受我
who I am and how I feel... and accepts it.
她不会尝试去改变
You know, she doesn't try to change it,
也不想去改变
doesn't want to change it.
我只要那个她
That person.
这世上有千千万万人
There's a billion people out there.
可我想 她是唯一的
But I imagine... there's only one her.
我愿意签这份协议
I am happy to sign the document.
很好
That's wonderful.
我没带笔
I don't have a pen.
不 亲爱的 你不用...
No, sweetheart, you don't...
真的要在这签
actually sign it here.
你和你的律师一起看
You review with your lawyer.
然后他会和我家的律师商谈
And he will then confer with our family lawyer.
我会向律师咨♥询♥的
I-I will consult the lawyer.
很好
Good.
现在该谈谈孩子的问题了
Now, let's talk about the children.
天呐
Oh, my god.
你会生孩子吗
Will you have children?
-是的 -是的
- Yes. - Yes.
是的 我说是
Yes. I said, "Yes."
他们会信什么教呢
In what religious tradition will they be raised?
我们还不知道
We don't know.
我们还没谈到过
We haven't talked about what religious tradition
让想象中的孩子信什么教
we will or won't raise our theoretical children in yet.
那你们该谈谈这个了
That's a conversation you might want to have.
艾弗里家的孩子会成为艾弗里基金董事
Avery children become Avery Foundation board members.
基金会掌控着四亿八千万善款
The foundation controls $480 million in charitable funds
用以支持医学发展
for the advancement of medicine.
什么
What?
当你们的孩子十五岁时
Your children, when they are 15,
将会开始参加董事会
will start sitting in on board meetings, you know,
学习理财营运 和杰克逊一样
begin to learn the business, like Jackson did.
十八岁时 他们会在董事会获得席位
When they are 18, they will gain a seat on the board.
将有投票权
They will be voting members.
你是个再生基♥督♥教♥徒♥ 应该反对堕胎吧
You are a born-again Christian, who I presume is pro-life.
是这样
That's right.
你会教孩子们
Will your children be taught that people
那些赞成堕胎的人会下地狱
who are pro-choice go to hell
或赞成堕胎的父亲
or their pro-choice father
或祖母会下地狱吗
is going to hell or their grandmother?
-等等 -哇哦
- Wait. - Whoa!
我不认为有人会下地狱
I-I don't think anyone is going to hell.
事情可不是这么简单
I-I-it's so much more complicated than that.
他们会支持那些实施堕胎手术
Will they stop supporting medical institutions
或者提供堕胎相关信息的医院吗
that perform abortions or provide information
就比如说这家医院
about abortions like, for example, this hospital?
他们会投票停止支持干细胞研究吗
Will they vote to stop supporting stem-cell research?
你们都觉得问题是坐在此的
We'd all like to think that the problem at the table
多管闲事的婆婆
is the meddling mother-in-law
而她没能在儿子结婚时 挽着他走红毯
who didn't get to walk her son down the aisle.
可我用全部心血
But I have built a massive institution
建立了一所大型机构 而你会继承它
with my blood and my sweat, and you will inherit it.
有一天你们的孩子会掌管它
And, one day, your children will control it.
而我觉得 你俩肯定
And I don't get the impression that either of you
没有想过这意味着什么
has given a moment's thought to what that means!
你好啊 小♥弟♥弟♥
Hello, little brother.
我看到一根手指
I see a finger.
不 两根 是三根
No, two... three fingers.
太恶心了
Gross!
-在哪 -他就想试一下打印机
- Where? - He just wants to try the printer.
他为什么非要这样
Why does he need to?
因为这是他来这的目的
Because it's why he's here.
只要你什么都不让他碰
And as long as you won't let him do anything,
我就不能在这
I can't be in here.
跟他说不行
Tell him I said no.
-这是耳朵吗 -耳朵吗
- Is-is that an ear? -An ear?
-不 是肺 -是肺啊
- No, that's a lung. - That's a lung.
那是颗牙 是牙
But that is a tooth. A tooth.
这是脊柱
Oh, and that is a spinal column.
看啊 每个椎骨
Look! Every damn vertebrae.
我还是想知道你是怎么说服他的
I still want to know what you said to get him to consent.
他答应把小东西给他
He promised him a doggy bag.
你不是吧
You didn't.
我答应了
I did.
他说的对 这是他的一部分
He's right. It's part of him.
他有权拥有和分享它
He should be able to have it and share it.
这具有非常大的医学价值
This is of great medical interest.
非常有价值
That's valuable.
不能把它藏在
You don't... hide it inside
某个地下室
of...some basement
或者弃之不理
or... let it rot away.
要分享它
You share it.
要让人们从中获益 因为一旦如此
You let people benefit from it because, if you do,
就可以改变医学现状
you can change the face of medicine.
天呐 我最后再
Oh, my god, I'm gonna say
跟你说一遍
this to you for the last time, all right?
这段感情不是新鲜事 决定也不是冲动
This relationship is not new. This decision was not rash.
你只是这么感觉
You only feel that way
因为你根本不在乎
because you didn't get to weigh in on it.
因为你没跟我说过这事
Because you didn't include me in it,
就和你人生中其它任何事一样
like everything else in your life.
我不用通知你
I don't need to include you!
你自己总会搅和进来的
You include yourself in everything always!
停 停下来 你俩都停
Stop! Oh, stop it! Stop it, both of you!
-艾普丽尔 别 -不 停
- April, sweetheart, don't -- - No, stop it!
你说的对
You're right.
我们是有很多事没想清楚
There are a lot of things we still haven't figured out,
可杰克逊和我会想清楚的
but we will figure them out -- Jackson and I.
可要是你觉得我因为自己的信仰
But if you-- if you think that I am judging you
而对你或者任何人有意见
or anyone because of my beliefs,
那不好意思我没有
then I'm -- I'm so sorry because I'm not.
我不是那样的人 而且
That is not me. And--
我愿意找时间跟你聊聊这些
I-I-I would love to talk to you about that sometime,
可你要是这么担心我们的孩子
but I-I-if it's our children that you are so concerned about,
要是他们在某些事情上和你意见不和
if they disagree with you on some things,
要是你不同意
if that's not okay with you,
那 我不知道
then... I-I-I don't-- I don't know.
就要改组董事会吗
Restructure the board?
我瞎编的 我也不懂这些什么机制
I'm-- I'm making this up. I have no idea how it works.
-看出来了 -关键在于问题总会解决
- Clearly. - Look, the point is there will be a way to figure it out.
我们是做了一些不负责任的事
We did something that wasn't responsible,
可那是因为我们相爱
but we did it because we love each other
我们想一辈子相守
and we want to spend every day together until we die.
对不起
I am sorry.
-你不需要向她道歉 -我需要
- No, you don't have to apologize to her. - I do.
我需要 我们结婚了
I do. We got married.
我们办了婚礼 可她
We had a wedding, and all she got
只在婚礼结束后接到了电♥话♥
was a phone call after it was over.
如果我们的孩子这么做 我会
If our kids do that, I will--
我会亲手打死他们的
I will kill them with my bare hands.
我们搞了一团糟
We made a huge mess.
我们伤害了马修 伤害了斯蒂芬妮
We hurt Matthew, and we hurt Stephanie.
我们还伤害了你
And we hurt you.
我很抱歉
And I am so sorry.
我会在未来的日子里
And I'm gonna spend the next I don't know how many years
尽力去弥补
trying to make it up to you.
向你妈妈道歉
Apologize to your mom.
快点
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表