假如你没走 我可能在卖♥♥啤酒之类的
If you'd stayed, I'd probably be selling beer or something.
也可能我现在效仿你
Or maybe I would've followed in your footsteps
正过量吸毒
and O.D. by now.
可你离开了我们 谢天谢地
But you left us, thank god.
你可以不用自责了
So you can stop beating yourself up.
也许你可以跟你佛罗里达的孩子重圆
Maybe you can fix it with your kid in Florida.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
再见 吉米
Bye, Jimmy.
他有大面♥积♥中风
He had a massive stroke.
可能是因手术中
It could've dislodged a blood clot in the carotid
移♥动♥了颈动脉的血块
during the surgery.
这在所有手术很罕见 可却发生了
It's a rare outcome for any surgery, but it does happen.
我们会尝试所有办法修复
We will pursue every avenue for rehabilitation,
-可我怕 -你们修复不了吗
- But I'm afraid that-- -You can't fix it?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
所以他醒着 可
So he's awake, but...
他不能说话吗
he can't speak?
现在还不行
Not at this point, no.
但我们会尽一切努力 凯伦
But we will do everything that we can for him, Karen.
非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
道尔顿
Dalton.
亲爱的
Honey?
他能听到吗
Can--can he hear me?
我们不确定
We're not sure.
非你莫属*
*It had to be you
非你莫属*
*It had to be you
我不断徘徊*
*I wandered around
终于发现*
*And finally found
命中注定的你*
*A somebody who
让我找到自我*
*Could make me be true
是我们造成的吗
Was it something we did?
不
No.
这完全不可预见 这...
It was totally unforeseen. It's...
我...
I...
什么
What?
怎么了
What's that?
没事 没事
Nothing. Mm, nothing.
嘿 你不去参加婚礼吧
Hey. You're not going to the wedding, right?
能替我照看病人吗
Can you cover my patients?
不 我要去
No, I am going,
因为当你争取应得的东西时 才会得到
Because when you stand up for what you deserve, you get it.
而我应该得到她
And I deserve her.
我不会放弃的
I am not gonna be thrown aside.
我要去参加婚礼
I am going to that wedding,
我要站在所有人面前
and I am going to stand up in front of everyone,
我要告诉亚利桑那我的感受
and I'm gonna tell Arizona how I feel,
而她要被强迫面对这件事
and she's gonna be forced to deal with it.
我听起来疯了
And I sound crazy.
可我就是这样
And this is the thing-- the thing that I do!
是的
Yeah, it is!
谢谢 谢谢你没让我这么做
Thank you! Thank you for not letting me do that.
-我来照顾你的病人 -谢谢
- I got your patients. - Thank you.
-我去 -怎么了
- Oh, crap! - What?
我刚答应乔替她的班
I just told Jo that I would cover her,
可我这周已经工作80个小时了
and I'm already at my 80 hours for the week.
我来搞定 输密♥码♥
Oh, I can fix that. Put in your password.
点进"菜单"
Just go to "Menu"...
这有个"手动输入"
And here is "Manual input."
你就输个60吧
Let's put you at... 60.
你都这样做吗
You do this?
真不敢相信你不会
I can't believe you don't.
你什么时候睡觉啊
When do you sleep?
亨特 我负责艾弗里的中风病人
Oh, Hunt. Avery's stroke patient is in my care.
你要去参加婚礼吗
You're gonna go to the wedding, right?
因为你整天都冲人♥大♥呼小叫
'Cause you've been yelling at people all day today.
是的 我要换衣服去接艾玛
Yeah, I'm gonna change and get Emma.
-德里克 -什么事
- Derek... -Yeah?
克莱斯的人
The--the Kleiss guys?
光拒绝他们还不够吗
It wasn't enough just to turn them down?
你还要毁掉他们做的一切吗
You had to tear down everything that they're doing?
你觉得我不想帮他们吗 时机不对
Do you think I don't want to help them? It's bad timing.
你需要我把精力放在这里
And you need me to keep my focus here...
我知道 我是 可
I know. I do, but--
把这里变成创新中心
To turn this place into an innovation hub.
这是要求服役的命令 德里克
It is a call to serve, Derek.
这是总统的倡议
It is a presidential initiative.
总统要求你服役 你就得服役
The president asks you to serve? You serve.
你得奉命行事
You do what is asked of you.
你之前是为了国家服役 是一种牺牲
Well, your service was a calling and--and a sacrifice.
但这些家伙就是为了得到政♥府♥的钱
But this is about guys just trying to score some government money
而且还是用我的名义
and stacking the deck with my name.
我很欣赏你对国家的忠诚 真的
I appreciate how you feel. I do.
但是这事
But this?
不是一♥码♥事
This isn't that.
太漂亮了
So pretty.
嘿 等这结束之后
Ah. Hey, um, after this is over,
我想要致个祝酒辞
I wanna have a toast to celebrate.
到时候肯定会有很多人来致祝酒辞的
Oh. There'll be plenty of toasts.
不 不 为了研究
Oh, no, no, no. For phase two.
-你的研究 -是我们的研究
- Your research. - Well, our research.
也是你的 是你启发了我
It's your, too. You inspired it.
如果没有你 我是做不到的
I wouldn't be doing it without you.
好的
Okay.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
是啊 你懂的
Yeah. You know...
婚礼嘛
weddings.
是啊
Yeah.
他们的订婚派对时
That's their engagement party.
我是说 我大概知道
I mean, I-I kind of knew...
"在一起" 真可爱
"Mint to be." Cute!
这里面是什么
What is in these?
-我们应该在他们接吻的... -糟了
- Oh, we're supposed to open those... - Oh, crap.
再打开的
when they kiss.
很好
Nice.
你毁了凯普娜的婚礼啊
You just ruined Kepner's wedding.
走吧
Come on.
所以我花了一整天待在实验室
So I spent all day in the lab.
这需要花好几周
It--it'll take a few weeks,
但我觉得我可以治好这个孩子
but I think I can cure this kid.
从医学的角度 让他就此痊愈
Medically. You know, once and for all.
你这是怎么了 玛兰达
What's going on with you, Miranda?
你把手术都交给住院医师
You're handing surgeries over to residents.
你又回实验室了 这是你第一次感染时
You're back in your lab, you know, where you hid
躲的地方
when you first got that infection.
你在说什么啊
Hey, what are you saying?
我 我这是在担心你不做手术了
Well, I'm--I'm worried you're quitting surgery.
明白了
I see.
好的
Okay.
既然我们谈到不做手术
While we're on the subject of quitting surgery,
那也许我们该谈谈
Maybe it's time we talked about, uh,
你为什么不做外科医生了
why the hell you up and quit surgery.
我告诉过你 我想要家庭 我想留在这里
Look, I told you, I want my family. I need to be here.
你看看你自己
Hell, look at you.
你觉得如果我不在这里
Do you think we'd have gotten this under control
我们能控制好这一切吗
if I hadn't been here?
你有没有想过 你的出现
Did it ever occur to you that my symptoms got worse
和你的辞职 让我的症状更加严重了吗
when you showed up, having quit your job?
好吧
Okay.
所以我们现在要讨论这个吗
So, uh, that's what we're saying, it?
婚礼快开始了
Thing's about to start.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表