Oh!
这 简直太棒了
This is just -- this is just wonderful.
谢谢您 贝利医生
Thank you, Dr. Bailey.
感谢您听我们的
Thank you so much for hearing us
让他自己复原
and just letting him get better on his own.
莫里斯先生
Uh, Mr. Morris...
布莱登不是自己好起来的
Braden did not get better on his own.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我给他做了治疗
I gave him the treatment.
他们的反应跟我想的不一样
They did not react as I had hoped they would.
你从来没考虑过法律后果吗
Legal action never crossed your mind?
我原本希望他们能看得长远一点
I had hoped that they would see the bigger picture.
你不要责怪爱德华兹医生
Uh, Dr. Edwards should be excused.
她没有参与其中
She wasn't involved.
她知道你在干什么
Did she know what you were doing
却没有告发你吗
and fail to report it?
那她就参与其中了
She was involved.
好吧
Okay, um...
我需要打电♥话♥咨♥询♥法律人士
I'm gonna get someone on the phone from legal,
我回来之前哪里都别去
and till I come back, don't go anywhere.
不要跟任何人说话 不要动
Don't speak to anyone. Don't move.
好吧
Okay.
病人父母书面同意 让你进行治疗
Parents authorized your treatment with signed consent.
是的
Yes.
然后又告诉爱德华兹医生他们反悔了
Then they told Dr. Edwards that they changed their mind.
是的
Yes.
爱德华兹医生通知了你 贝利医生
Dr. Edwards informed you, Dr. Bailey,
有关病人撤销同意的事
of the parents' withdrawal of consent.
-是的 -是的
- Yes. - Yes.
然而你还是给病人
And then you gave the patient
做了干细胞移植
the stem-cell transplant anyway.
这件事你还告诉过别人吗
Have you told anyone else about this?
我今早告诉了杨医生
I informed Dr. Yang this morning
她是董事会的成员
as a representative of the board.
她怎么说的
What did she say?
她跟我击了掌
She gave me a high-five.
你道歉了吗
And did you apologize?
向杨医生吗
To Dr. Yang?
向病人父母
To the parents.
像这种情况道歉会起很大作用
An apology could go a long way in circumstances like this.
只有发生失误的时候
An apology is only effective
道歉才有用
when a mistake's been made.
我无视了他们的意愿
I chose not to honor their wishes.
可这不是失误
It wasn't a mistake.
好吧 罗斯医生
All right, Dr. Ross.
告诉我们小雅各有什么特别之处
Tell us what's so special about little Jacob here.
雅各有脐疝气
Jacob has an omphalocele.
他出生的时候腹部器官凸出了身体
He was born with his abdominal organs outside of his body.
我们每天
We've been managing him with
为他涂抹磺胺嘧啶银药膏
daily application of silver-sulfadiazine ointment
-避免伤口感染 -这正是你要做的
- as a bridge to delayed closure. - And that's your job.
还包括监护其他小孩
And to keep an eye on the other tiny humans.
这会是安详美好的一天
It should be a quiet and adorable day.
瞧你 成熟男人了
Look at you, all grown up.
-私人诊所怎么样 -非常好
- How's the private sector? - Oh, couldn't be better.
我就是过来看一下腹股沟疝气的小朋友
I, uh, just came by to check on my inguinal-hernia kid.
挺好的 不用拘谨
Oh. Oh, great. Well, don't be a stranger.
你也是
Yeah, you too.
罗斯 等等
Hey, Ross, hold up.
我不会打你的
I'm not gonna hit you.
我只是希望你帮我查一个病人
I just, uh, want you to check up on an old patient of mine --
凯文·普拉特 短肠综合症
Kevin Platt, short-gut kid.
给他作串行横肠成形术了吗
Did he get his S.T.E.P. procedure yet?
罗宾斯预约了周三
Robbins has it scheduled for wednesday.
那之前需要全肠外营养支持
He's here for TPN till then.
好的 知道了
Cool. Got it.
那是我的平板啊
That's my tablet.
莫妮卡·扎尔 二十七岁 直肠癌转好
Monica Zarr, 27, in remission from rectal cancer.
好
Okay.
莫妮卡由于做了直肠低位前切除术
Uh, Monica now suffers from poor sphincter control
对括约肌的控制力很差
due to her low anterior resection.
她今天来是为了
She's here today for the implantation
植入永久肠道起搏器
of the permanent rectal pacemaker.
你说这个的时候特别性感
Gosh, when you say it, it sounds so sexy.
对不起
Sorry.
亲爱的 不需要道歉
Honey, there's no need to apologize.
他们是医生
They're doctors.
莫妮卡 我之前要你记录
Um, Monica, I asked you to keep records
上次手术后的肠道蠕动情况
of your movements after your last surgery.
对了 便便记录
Right. The log log.
-保尔 能把"便便日记"拿给我吗 -当然
- Paul, give him the poop diary. - Sure.
平均间隔四小时二十六分钟
Every 4 hours and 26 minutes.
我们植入的骶神经刺♥激♥导线
The sacral-nerve-stimulator lead we implanted
本应让频率远低于此
should have cut your frequencies down far below this.
不好意思 我建议
I'm sorry. I'm gonna recommend
不要植入永久起搏器
that we not implant the permanent pacemaker.
实际上我们觉得应该把手术时间
In fact, I think we should use the O.R. time
花在去除导线上
to remove the lead wire.
可我便便的量少了很多
But I'm pooping way less.
但不足以说明该装置有效
But it's not enough to consider the device effective.
- 我们得找点其他办法啊 -比如说
- We should explore some other options. - Such as?
止泻药 高纤维素饮食 少吃多餐
Antidiarrheals, high-fiber diet, smaller meals.
我是个专业舞蹈演员
I'm a professional dancer.
我的食谱本来就都是叶子了
My diet's pretty much leaves and twigs already.
肯定还有别的办法
There has to be something else.
亲爱的 我们战胜了你的癌症
Sweetie, we made it through your cancer.
我们肯定也能战胜这个
We'll make it through this.
非常抱歉 我没控制住
I am so sorry. I couldn't help it.
而且她放了至少八十次屁 我都没笑
But also, she farted like 80 times, and I did not laugh once.
你只不过打嗝打得玻璃都震了
No, you just belched to rattle the windows.
而且沃伦医生也没有笑
And Dr. Warren did neither,
所以由他来主导腹腔镜胆囊切除
So he's gonna take the lead on the lap chole.
-你帮莫妮卡准备手术 -是
- You prep Monica for surgery. - Yes, sir.
回去之前吃一颗解酸剂
And take an antacid before you go back in there.
不 你得先把膝盖弯曲
No, you need to bend the knee first.
你做X光了吗 威尔逊
Did you get those x-rays, Wilson?
要是她没有我会出现在这吗
Think I'd be in here if she hadn't?
有些人今天有点小挑剔啊
Well, somebody's sure a grumpus today.
威尔逊 说明情况
Wilson, fill me in.
你搞什么啊
Hey, what the hell?
我马上就过去 托瑞斯医生
I'll be with you in two shakes of a lamb's tail, Dr. Torres.
生命体征稳定 创伤检验完成
Vitals have been stable. Trauma lab's done.
初步检查显示有一个巨大的出血点
Primary survey revealed a large, briskly bleeding scalp lac.
我做了加压包扎等你评估
I put a pressure dressing on for you to assess.
CT显示没有异常或颅内出血
C.T. negative for abdominal or intracranial hemorrhage,
但有双侧髋关节脱位
but did show bilateral hip dislocations,
一侧前位一侧后位
one anterior and one posterior,
并伴有髋臼内壁骨折 但情况已好转
with an etabular wall fracture, but both have been reduced.
威尔逊 牵引针是不会自己到位的 快点
Wilson, this traction pin's not gonna place itself. Let's go.
当然 马上开始
Oh, yes. Sure. Of course.
你今天这是怎么了
Such a grumpus!
看到这个针了吗 凯普娜
Do you see this pin, Kepner?
你要是再敢用那个词叫我
You call me that nonsense word one more time,
小心我扎你
you won't like where I stick it.
你穿过腹膜后隙到达脊柱
So, you'll access the spine through the retroperitoneum,
而我完成第五腰椎和第一荐椎间的骨瓣融合
and I will perform the fusion with bone graft between l5 and s1.
你要接电♥话♥吗
Do you need to take that?
不用
Nope.
德里克通常会
So, Derek usually does the --
你可以接电♥话♥的 没事的
You can take the call. It's okay. It's fine.
不好意思
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表