实习医生格蕾
第十季 第二十四集 "恐惧"
"Fear"
早安 西雅图
今天天气预报 23度哟
Today's forecast -- hey, mid 70s!
太平洋西北部反常得暖和和晴朗
Unseasonably warm and clear in the pacific northwest.
今天风和日丽哟 西雅图
It's gonna be a great day, Seattle!
他根本在乱说 这个白♥痴♥
He doesn't know that. He's an idiot.
他只知道
For all he knows,
今天可能是他有生以来最糟的一天
it could be the worst day of his life.
你怎么开了天气预报啊
Why is that on?
我想看看天气咋样
Oh! Um, I wanted to see the weather.
我今天不是要坐飞机嘛
I have to fly today.
你说这个说了两周了
You've been saying that for two weeks.
这不是因为林克就快
Well, only because Link McNeil kept getting close
拿到心脏了嘛
to getting a heart.
我想跟完他的手术
I really wanted to see that through.
我去苏黎世也不能再推了
I can't put off Zurich anymore.
周一我得见全体员工
There is a staff meeting on Monday,
不去的话 给他们第一印象肯定不会好
And if I'm not there, it'll be a terrible first impression,
以后他们肯定不会听我的
and I'll lose control before I start.
也就是说
So...
这是跟我告别咯
This is goodbye then?
昨晚还不够吗
Last night wasn't enough?
才不够
No. No.
不要啦 欧文 我已经要迟到了
Come on. Owen, no, no. You made me late already.
那是梅瑞狄斯害的你
No. Meredith made you late.
你和她喝到凌晨两点
You were out drinking till 2:00 in the morning.
那是因为最后一次了嘛
Well, 'cause that was our big goodbye.
我们可不能在这道别
Oh, we are not having a big goodbye here.
我待会还得去医院呢
I -- I'm gonna be at the hospital later
得看看我的导管病人
to check on my last conduit kid.
如果我们在这道别 在医院我又见着你
We have a big goodbye here, and then I'll see you there,
我肯定觉得 靠 又看到你了
And I'll feel all... "Duh, bye, again."
这样不行 我先走了
No, no, no, no, no. I-I-I got to go. I got to go.
人们常说
You know how people say,
“世事无常 我明天说不准就车祸挂掉了”
"Who knows? I could get hit by a bus tomorrow"?
这事听着不会发生
that seems pretty farfetched...
我靠啊 手♥机♥死机了
Oh, crap. Oh, crap! Oh, no! My phone is dead!
而当你朋友真被车撞了 就不是了
...until you have a friend who got hit by a bus.
-我还需要一个欧式充电器 -克里斯蒂娜
- And I need a European charger. - Cristina --
真是 我还得先去商场买♥♥
Oh, no, now I have to go to the stupid mall!
待会见了
I'll see you later.
我想说 我们永远预料不到接下来会怎样
The point is, we never know what kind of day is coming.
大家如何啊
How is everybody?
佐拉在房♥里穿衣服
Ah, so, Zozo's in her room getting dressed,
咱儿子刚拉了一身
and this little guy just pooped, so there's that.
-旅途如何 -挺累 么一个
- How was your flight? - Rough, but -- Mwah!
但我们在华盛顿有房♥子了
We have a place to live in D.C.
弄到雾谷的别♥墅♥了
We got the townhouse in foggy bottom.
-真的吗 -本月内要交接好
- We got it?! - We close in a month.
你签一下字
I just need you to sign the paperwork.
-今天是周几 周二么 -周四
- What is today? Is today Tuesday? - Today is Thursday.
太好了 艾米可以代我做手术
Oh, good. Then Amy's got my surgeries.
-我能睡一天了 -好
- I can sleep in all day. - Okay,
但首先我去清理一下咱儿子
but first, that guy has a foggy bottom,
晚上我再看要签字的文件
and I can take a look at these tonight.
你先看看这个宣传册子吧
Hey, you want to look at the brochure again
保你爱死它哟
and remind yourself how much you love it?
哇 很帅嘛
Hmm. Oh, it's pretty!
简直和蝙蝠车一样
It's the freaking batmobile is what it is.
不是买♥♥这车就得买♥♥条船
It's either this or a boat.
诊所里每人都有船
Everybody at the practice has a boat.
但是你并不适合用船吧
Are you really a boat guy?
我咋知道 我又没用过
How should I know? I never had a boat.
啧
Mm. Ooh!
你这是要买♥♥招摇过市跑车么
Are you looking to buy a road-penis?
否则就买♥♥船了
It's that or a boat.
不要买♥♥船吧 你并不适合
Oh, no, you don't seem like a boat guy.
-你来这干嘛 -做肛♥门♥成形术啊
- What are you here for? - My first anoplasty.
哇 莱伯克斯要你接♥班♥了么
Wow. Is Lebackes grooming you?
那你就是屁♥眼♥医生二代啊
Are you gonna be Dr. Junior butthole?
真不好听啊 大家都会这样叫你的
Oh, no! That's what they'll call you.
我听不到的 因为我的豪车把声音都掩盖了
I won't hear them 'cause I'll be squealing away in this.
-恭喜了 屁♥眼♥二代 -多谢
- Congratulations, lil' butthole. - Thanks.
选出董事会空出的
Any thought on who will fill
三个名额了么
the three empty seats on the board?
只会有一个名额
Uh, it's only one seat, actually.
谢博德和格蕾会继续待在董事会
Shepherd and Grey will keep their seats.
他们可以在华盛顿远程会议
They'll telecommute from D.C. for meetings.
杨说不待了
Yang says she won't have time.
我想她只是不想再和医院有联♥系♥了
I think she just wants a clean break.
所以只有她那一个空缺
So that just leaves her seat open.
先生们 早安
Morning, gentlemen.
好消息好消息
You'll be happy to know
隔离男孩布莱登
that former bubble boy Braden Morris
和他的儿科医生有复诊啦
had his first follow-up with his pediatrician.
健康得不得了
He is healthy as a horse.
我要去巡房♥ 失陪了
Uh, I have a consult, if you'll excuse me.
留下来嘛 你
Ah, you can stay. You should --
怎么啦
What's up?
要告诉你个坏消息
Disappointing news, actually.
基金会减了我们的预算
The foundation cut our budget,
所以我们无法资助你的基因组实验室了
so we are unable to continue funding your genome lab.
噢 那谁能资助
Oh, well, who's gonna fund it, then?
其实得把你的实验室关闭了
We're shutting it down actually.
它的成果没有其他实验室那么好
It's simply not producing the results that other projects --
你是聋了么
Did you not just hear what I said?
我给一个免疫缺损的孩子
I-I gave an immunodeficient child
注射未激活的HIV病毒 救了他命好么
deactivated H.I.V. And saved him!
但同时也差点让医院背上官司了
And almost got the hospital sued in the process.
让你差点吊销执照 锒铛入狱
And almost lost your license and landed in jail.
所以你还坚持要这个实验室么
So is that really where you want to plant your flag?
当然
Yes!
你也该坚持
And so should you!
两年之前
Hey, two years ago,
你闯祸我可都给你善后了
I was wiping your butt and changing your diaper,
现在你就是这样回报我的
and now you want to do this to me?
我可不会接受的
N-no, no. I-I will not stand for it.
这是预算不准 已经决定了
It's budgetary, and it's done.
我不能接受
Won't stand for it!
嗨 你和莉亚谈过了么
Hey, have you talked to Leah?
谈过了
Oh. Yeah.
她还躺在沙发呢
She's still on her couch,
一蹶不振啊 什么都往嘴里塞
still depressed, eating everything.
她说了之后怎么办么
Has she said what she's gonna do?
什么都不说啊 个紧张狂
Won't even talk about it -- catatonic.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
刚和谢博德医生剪了动脉瘤
Just finished an aneurysm clip with Dr. Shepherd.
男版还是女版啊
Shepherd or shepherdess?
女版谢博德
Shepherdess.
"女版谢博德" 真的
"Shepherdess"? Really?
抱歉 只是有两个谢博德很让人迷茫
Uh, sorry. It's just very confusing.
我还挺喜欢女版谢博德的
I kind of like it -- Shepherdess.
之前我们叫你"谢博德的小妹妹"
Oh, well, before, it was just "Shepherd's little sister."
爱德华兹 你喜欢在神经科干吗
Edwards, do you like working on neuro?
永远别再那样叫我
Don't ever say that to me again.
我给杨医生发了两封关于导管婴儿的邮件
I e-mailed Dr. Yang twice about the conduit babies,
但她的回答却是 "不关你的事"
and her only response was, "Not your problem."
我是心胸外科主任 是她的上司
I'm the head of cardio. I'm her boss.
但她有时跟我说话的语气
And the way that she talks to me sometimes --
皮尔斯医生 我
Look, Dr. Pierce, I --
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表