It's time to rethink the plan.
发现什么了
Hey. What did you find?
罗莉有李-佛美尼综合症
Oh, Rory has Li-Fraumeni syndrome.
-李什么 -没听说过啊
- Li for what? - Never even heard of it.
我也没听说过
Neither had I.
是一种极其罕见的遗传病
It's an extremely rare genetic condition
原因是p53基因突变
due to a mutation in the p53 gene
无法保证细胞正常生长
that suppresses the ability to regulate cell growth.
这可怜的孩子无法战胜癌症
The poor kid can't fight off tumors.
就是说癌症会一波刚平一波又起
So, as soon as you cure one cancer, another one pops up.
真够劲
Yeah. That's awesome.
我今天要跟他们家人见面
Now, I'm meeting with the family today.
我希望能告诉他们
I'd like to be able to tell them
有办法帮助罗莉
we have some sort of plan in place for Rory.
那胸部肿瘤可能并非
Okay, so, that chest tumor might not even be a met
源自骨肉瘤
from the osteosarcoma.
那化疗就更复杂了
That makes chemo that much more complicated.
她腿部的肿瘤应该
Okay, the tumor in her leg should respond
对阿霉素和顺氯氨铂有反应
to doxorubicin, plus cisplatin.
不能辐射
Radiation's out.
那会让她更容易得上新肿瘤
It would make her too susceptible to new tumors.
胸部肿瘤太靠近血管了
The chest tumor's so vascular,
即使是做切片都很危险
even a biopsy would be pushing our luck.
这东西概率是多少
How rare is this?
文章里只提到了几百个家庭
Only a few hundred families are reported in the literature.
我们需要学习案例
We need those case studies,
可是那会需要一段时间
but, I mean, that could take awhile.
让那些住院医生做就行了
Not if I get those residents on it.
抱歉我迟到了 我在替亨特做小人
Sorry I'm late. I'm doing scut for Hunt.
会有人处理的 这事更重要
Well, it'll get handled. This is more important.
听好了
All right, listen up.
你们的任务变了
Your assignment's changed.
罗莉有李-佛美尼综合症
Rory has Li-Fraumeni syndrome.
非常罕见
It's rare.
研究所有能找到的案例
Dig up every case of it you can find.
找出哪些方案管用 哪些没用
Find out what worked, what didn't.
我要一个人去找克莱夫医生
I want one of you to look for Dr. Karev.
他在肿瘤医生那里
He's with the oncologist.
-我去 -你确定吗
- I will. - Are you sure?
是的 总得要面对他
Yeah. Got to face him sometime.
你们不能只依靠网络
Now, you can't rely solely on the internet.
去图书馆
Hit the library.
快去
Now.
罗斯 跟你说句话
Uh, Ross, a word?
你一直不说话
You've been quiet.
不知道你在想什么
I don't know what's going on in your head,
可若让你恢复全职工作还太早
but if it's too soon to come back full time,
-我们可以再商量 -不用
- we can talk. - No.
我就是想尽量低调工作
Just trying to keep my head down and work, sir.
要是你有什么想说的
Well, if you feel like you have something to say,
要说出来 孩子
speak up, son.
憋着不说对谁都无益
Keeping it inside won't help you or anyone else.
我上次发表意见 一个病人差点死了
The last time I spoke up, a patient nearly died.
那是因为你太悲伤 太疲劳
That was grief and exhaustion talking.
我想听你说真心话
I'd like to hear you talk.
-谢谢 -应该的
- Thank you. - Of course.
把我放回手术室轮班里吧
You shoud put me back in O.R. rotation.
又要开始夹动脉瘤了
Start clipping aneurysms again.
-德里克 -你好
- Derek. - Hey.
亨特医生
Dr. Hunt.
你能回来真的很好
Well, it would be good to have you back.
这是我曾经的梦想
It used to be all I wanted to do.
我很感激他们找我来做这个项目
I'm grateful that they approached me for the project
而你又鼓励我去参与
and that you pushed me towards it.
但这与职位或者荣誉都无关
It wasn't about Washington or the accolades.
他们在寻求一个答案
They're looking for answers
而这也是我整个职业生涯的目标
to questions I've been asking my whole career.
而现在有了这样一个项目
And to know that that project is out there --
我要如何满足于
I mean, how do I go back to being satisfied
仅仅从事神经外科呢
doing neurosurgery again?
是啊
Yeah.
如今你的标准已经改了
Your standards have changed.
是啊
Yeah.
我的标准已经改了
My standards have changed.
我们在手术中已将伤口清理干净
We were able to clean it out in surgery.
现在我们要让这个敷料发挥它神奇的力量
And now we're gonna let this vacuum dressing work its magic
来治愈你
and start the healing process.
天啊 花好漂亮
Oh, my God, those are beautiful.
是泰德送的吗
Did Ted send them?
不是
No.
是你妈妈送的
They're from your mom.
该死 丽萨 不是吧
Oh, damn it, Lisa. Really?
不 不是因为泰德
No, it's not Ted.
我意思是 是因为他
I mean, it is Ted.
你说的没错 我是疯了
You're right. I'm insane.
整件事让我变成了一个十足的疯子
This whole thing has made me certifiably crazy.
我可是一名大学教授
I am a college prefessor.
我应该很聪明
I'm supposed to be, you know, smart.
但我现在却跳进垃圾道
But instead I'm jumping into trash chutes
还因为我妈妈
and bursting into tears because I'm heartbroken
比某些混♥蛋♥更关心我而痛哭流涕
that my mom cares about me more than some jerk
而这混♥蛋♥还不愿意在公共场合跟我说话
who won't even talk to me in public!
这到底是怎么了
What is that?
能把我手♥机♥递给我吗
Can you hand me my phone?
我想打个电♥话♥给我妈妈 谢谢她的花
I just want to call my mom and thank her for the flowers.
当然
Sure.
你打算打电♥话♥给泰德 是吗
You're gonna call Ted, aren't you?
我实在太贱了
I'm a monster.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天 得公开我们的事情 好吗
Oh, my God, we need to go public with this thing, okay?
我可不想把手放在老婆身上时
I can't keep track of when and where
还要总留意周围的人
I can put my arms on my own wife.
听着 我知道这很困难
Look. I know it's hard.
但婚礼后那些流言蜚语和盯着我们的目光
But the whispers and the stares after the wedding
才刚刚开始消停起来
have just started to die down.
我们一旦告诉别人
As soon as we tell people,
-就又会开始窃窃私语了 -是啊
- they're just gonna start up again. - Yeah.
更何况我很喜欢我们的秘密 爱情的小甜蜜
Plus, I like our secret, little marriage bubble.
鬼鬼祟祟的也挺性感的
Sneaking around is kind of sexy.
能娶你为妻我很自豪
I am so proud that you're my wife.
我娶了一个优秀又美丽的创伤外科医生
I am married to a brilliant, gorgeous trauma surgeon,
我不想再隐瞒了 你懂吗
and I just don't want to hide it anymore, you know?
你把这事说得更性感了
Okay, that's even sexier.
所以我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
我认为我们该开始告诉别人
I think we should start telling people.
在一种更加可以控制的情况下
In a more, uh, controlled setting.
也就是...你好
Just -- doctor.
看上去我们马上要开始进行化疗了
Well, it looks like we're gonna get you started on chemo soon.
我看到妈妈跟贝利医生谈话了
I saw mom talking to Dr. Bailey.
泪流满面
There were tears.
哇 谢谢你的癌症基因 妈
Oh, wow. Thanks for the cancer genes, mom.
如果你得癌症 那我也会得的
If you have it, I have it.
长这么大 你都没病过吧
Oh, you haven't been sick a day in your life.
你有着爸爸优秀且完好的基因
You have dad's nice, safe genes.
也许不是呢
Maybe not.
检查完之后我们就知道了
We'll find out after the test.
如果你不想知道结果 就可以不听
You know, you don't have to find out if you don't want to.
知道结果很可怕的
Knowledge sucks.
你脸才可怕呢
Your face sucks.
别这样 我没在开玩笑
Oh, come on. I'm not kidding.
我知道我们喜欢装作这不是件大事
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表