You can start tomorrow. All you have to do is say yes.
杨对申诉什么态度
So, where is Yang on the appeal?
不知道 她走后我还没跟她说上话
I don't know. I haven't spoken to her since she left.
她在哪里
Well, where is she?
她去瑞士一家医院访问了
She's visiting a hospital in Switzerland.
什么啊
She's what?!
她是想跳槽吗
Is she looking for another job?!
看看你干的好事
You see what you did?
好医生会一个接一个走掉
You go and lose the good ones one by one.
她只是去那演讲
She just went to go give a talk.
我希望这合了你的意
I hope you're happy.
多亏了你和你妈妈 不久之后
Thanks to you and your mother, pretty soon,
这医院就只有你和诺克思两个医生了
the only doctors working here will be you and Knox.
够了
You have to stop.
当初是因为你和哈珀-艾弗里基金会的关系
It -- it was your relationship with the Harper Avery foundation
医院才会和基金会合作
that brought them here in the first place.
你很受挫 你很愧疚
You're embarrassed, and -- and you're ashamed.
为此我很遗憾
And I'm sorry,
但我不会让你拿艾弗里医生出气
but I will not let you take it out on Dr. Avery anymore.
他值得你的尊重
He deserves your respect.
他不是他母亲 别指责他
He's not his mother, so stop it.
天啊
Oh, boy.
我没看到巴博斯的片子啊
I never received Babs' films.
我送去给亨特医生了
I sent them up to Dr. Hunt.
什么啊 为什么
What?! Why?!
病人的情况不好
It was a critical result,
他是病人的主治医师
and he's the attending on the chart.
她在哪里
Where is she?
亨特医生带她上楼做手术了
With Dr. Hunt. Took her upstairs to surgery.
斯蒂芬帮个忙
Oh, Steph I need you!
检查布莱登·莫里斯的检验结果
Uh, can you go check on Braden Morris' labs?
贝利想知道是否白细胞增多 排除白血病可能
Bailey is checking for leukocytosis to rule out leukemia.
多谢啦
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
白血病 为什么贝利...
Leukemia? Why is Bailey...
安妮隐静脉移植情况怎样
How's Annie's saphenous vein graft coming?
还不错
Patent, thankfully.
好的
Good.
需要帮忙吗
Need an extra set of hands?
不需要 我就要缝合硬脑膜了
No. I'm just about to close the dura.
好的
Good.
哇 谢博德完成利兹的手术了
Wow. Shepherd fixed Lizzie already?
他没能完成
He didn't fix her.
亨特医生 我该呼叫你的
Dr. Hunt, I-I should have called you.
就算不叫我 也该叫别人
If not me, then someone.
医院里到处都是医生 威尔逊
This hospital is full of doctors, Wilson.
由于你把线硬扯出来
Because you tried to remove the wire by yourself forcefully,
导致下锁骨静脉后壁穿孔
you perforated the posterior wall of the subclavian vein,
致使她内出血
causing her to bleed.
-天啊 -现在她需要紧急血管修复
- Oh, god. - And now I have to perform an emergency venous repair,
结肠切除术就只能推迟了
and her colectomy has to be postponed.
我试着自己独♥立♥完成
I-I was trying to handle everything --
却弄巧成拙
And you made it worse.
请坐 我去叫外卖♥♥
Sit down. I'll order some dinner.
你不饿吗
Are you not hungry?
你想让我来这工作
You want me to come work here?
我是这样说的
That's what I said, yes.
我已经没法读懂你的心思了
I no longer have the ability to interpret your noises.
这是你的精心安排 想让我回到你身边吗
Is this some ploy to get me back in your life?
但我完全没兴趣
Because I'm not interested.
这是我妻子 艾德拉
My wife, Edra.
这是西蒙娜 她五岁了
That is Simone. She's 5.
薇薇安娜刚满四岁
Vivianna just turned 4.
我很幸福 克里斯蒂娜
I'm happy, Cristina.
艾德拉是我一生挚爱
Edra is the love of my life.
她是我的全部
She's my world.
我的家庭是我的全部
My family is my world.
很好
That's nice.
我不想要你 克里斯蒂娜
I don't want you, Cristina.
好吧 不是这意思 这听起来有点别扭
And, um, okay, I-I don't mean it like it sounds.
我的意思是 艾德拉想要做妈妈
No, I mean Edra wants to be a mom.
她是医生 但她放弃了事业
She trained as a surgeon, and she gave it up.
在家里当全职妈妈
Now she stays home and takes care of the kids.
她支持我和我的梦想
She's supportive of me, of my dreams.
你很幸福啊
Well, that's good for you.
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
当你
When you do
当我和你一样激♥情♥追逐我们的梦想
what you and I do as fiercely as we do it,
就需要有个人在家等着你
you need somebody that's willing to stay home
为你持家 照料一切
and keep the home fires burning.
我们的另一半就只能是这样甘愿付出的人
That's the only way you and I are ever gonna have someone.
我已经不是从前的我了
You don't know me anymore.
我知道你已经翻篇了
I see your life has moved on.
我想让你知道 我也有自己的人生
I want you to know mine has, too.
没错
You're right.
我不了解你了
I don't know you.
但我知道 你已是个了不起的医生了
But I know that you've become a magnificent surgeon.
你成为了我希望你能成为的人
And you've become everything I dreamed you'd be.
你应该来像这样的地方工作
You should be in a place like this.
你该考虑一下
You should consider it.
他成家了 还有心脏全息图技术
He has a family and a holographic heart,
他还想出钱赞助我的研究
and he wants to bankroll my research
让我能打印心脏
for printing a functional heart.
他有49台打印机
I mean, he's got like 49 printers
还有源源不断的资金
and a bottomless pit of money and --
你怎么还不接我电♥话♥
How the hell are you not answering your phone right now?!
梅 我所梦想的一切 都在这里
Mer, everything I have ever wanted is here...
可他偏偏也在
except he's here.
我到底该怎么办
So what the hell am I supposed to do?
你会告诉我怎么做
I mean what would you tell me to do?
好吧
Yeah.
安妮决定要撤掉监护了吗
Annie decided to withdraw care?
利兹有进展吗
Any change on Lizzie?
没有 他们马上要撤掉监护了
No. They'll be withdrawing care soon.
你一定还记得 要找到资金
You do remember how hard it was
支持医院运转是多么不容易
to find the money to keep this place going.
基金会是我们的救星 是你拯救了我们
The foundation was our hail mary, and you saved us.
我们得找到和他们的相处之道
We have to find a way to make it work with them.
你母亲第一次
I was there
获得哈珀-艾弗里奖的当晚 我在现场
the night your mother won her first Harper Avery.
没有和她坐在一起 我当时坐在后排
I wasn't with her. I-I was sitting in the back.
因为我父亲陪在她身边
Because my father was with her?
那个奖项 是我们的试金石
That award was our gold standard.
是衡量我们成功的标志
It was the measure of our success.
是我们为之奋斗的一切
It was everything we worked for.
我必须在场 亲眼看到她得奖的表情
And I had to be there to see the look on her face.
她当时兴奋得情溢于言表
She was radiant.
凯瑟琳将这一切变得毫无意义
Catherine made it meaningless with this.
她贬低了奖项
She cheapened it.
她践踏了我们的目标
She cheapened our goals.
让回忆一文不值
She cheapened her memory.
我无法忍♥受
I can't stand that.
理查德 你有空吗
Richard, you got a minute?
贝利医生 这是布莱登最近的化验报告
Dr. Bailey, I have Braden's most recent results.
谢谢你 爱德华兹医生
Oh, thank you, Dr. Edwards.
你在检测他的白血细胞差异
You're testing his white blood cell differential.
我做好多项检查 他的T细胞计数上升了
I'm running many tests. His t-cell count is up.
毫无免疫系统的男孩一夜间T细胞指数暴涨
A boy with no immune system grew over 500 t-cells overnight.
我猜你背着他父母植入了病毒
I think you administered the deactivated virus
-用来激活他的免疫系统 -但很有效
- against his parents' wishes. - Okay, it worked!
目前效果不错
And it's working.
太令人惊叹了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表