保留所有的研究项目
keep all of them, I don't think.
-怎么了 -夺去她的奖还不到一天
- What? - You guys deny her the award and not 24 hours later.
现在就要把她的研究给取消了
You're talking about shutting down her research?
你应该知道那是她的毕生梦想
You know that that was, like, her life's dream, right?
我们没打算这样做
That's not what we're doing.
他们在寻找办法
They're looking for ways to --
干得好 艾弗里家族
Classy move, Avery family.
还真是对医学界贡献良多啊
Way to make it all about the medicine.
什么情况
Okay. What do we got?
萨姆·罗恩 23岁
Sam Roane, 23 --
过去三个月一直在全国徒步旅行
been walking cross-country for the past three months,
除了停下睡觉
stopping only for sleep
但是小卡车把他撞倒了
and the pickup that took him out.
血压过低并伴随多处钝伤
Hypotensive with multiple blunt trauma
右下肢出现畸形
and deformity to the right lower extremity.
急救人员对他进行了夹板固定
Paramedics splinted him in the field.
三个月 也就是说你从
So, three months? That means you started walking from...
威明顿市开始的
Wilmington.
你是为了公益徒步旅行的吗
Were you, uh, walking for charity?
不是 我在路上碰到了一些癌症群体
No. I mean, I fell in with a few cancer groups along the way,
开始只是为了蹭吃
You know, for the snacks,
但后来却身心投入其中了
but it was more about really committing to something
跟着走到了最后
and following it through to the end.
然后被一辆卡车撞到
And then I got hit by a truck.
好的 股骨骨折一定已经
Okay, the femur fracture must
横断了股动脉
have transected the femoral artery.
所以他血压才如此低
That's why he's so hypotensive.
他全部的血都流向了大腿
He is losing all his blood volume into his thigh.
脚凉无脉
Foot is pulseless and cold.
我们要去手术室做血管造影 马上转移患者
We need to do an angio in the O.R. Let's move now.
我的意思是 他们涮了她
I mean, they screwed her!
我已经准备好了大闹一场
And I was ready to make a scene,
但她就坐在座位里
but she just sat there in her seat.
为他鼓掌 她为他喝彩 德里克
She clapped for him. She applauded him, Derek!
继续 发泄出来
No, go ahead. Get it out.
现在我甚至都找不到她
And now I can't even get ahold of her.
我是说 她可能还在波士顿
I mean, she could still be in Boston.
也可能在墨西哥 我不知道
She could be in Mexico. I have no idea where --
她在一号♥术间 谢天谢地
She's in O.R. 1. Thank God!
那是椎管神经鞘瘤吗
Is that a spinal schwannoma?
-是的 -扩张到了胸膜后腔
- It is. - Extended into the retropleural space?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
为我准备的
Is that for me?
我们错过了一个约会
We're overdue for a date.
三号♥术间 你赶紧换装备 我监督
O.R. 3, you in fresh scrubs, me in a ferry-boat scrub cap.
来么
You in?
这会花点时间 孩子怎么办
Well, this could take hours. What about the kids?
-有艾米陪他们 -我们有个叫艾米的保姆吗
- Amy's with them. - We have a babysitter named Amy?
-我妹妹艾米 -那个瘾君子
- Amy my sister. - The junkie?
她在戒毒 而且她喜欢孩子
She's a recovering addict, and she loves kids.
我才离开一天
I've only been gone a day.
肿瘤侵袭了大血管
The tumor involves the great vessels.
-我知道你要干嘛 -嗯
- I know what you're doing. - Mm-hmm.
-很管用 -嗯
- And it's working. - Mm-hmm.
他大腿回暖了 需要做一个外固定
Yeah, his femur's toast. He'll need an ex-fix.
股浅动脉横断
SFA's transected.
好的 我们必须释放腿的压力
Okay. We got to relieve the pressure on this leg.
我刚听格蕾说
I just heard from Grey --
克里斯蒂娜在一号♥术间做心脏移植
Cristina's in O.R. 1, doing a heart transplant.
克莱夫和罗宾斯和她在一起
Karev and Robbins are with her.
嘿 威尔逊 你进来之前
Hey, Wilson, did you happen
有没有恰好穿了鞋套
to put on boot covers before you came in here?
我为什么要
Why would I --
好吧 我明白了
Okay. I get it.
都进我袜子里了
It's in my socks.
噢 这招屡试不爽啊
Oh! That never gets old.
我感觉一件事接着一件接着一件
I just feel like it's one thing after another, after another.
有三个生病的孩子 你是怎么熬过来的
I don't know how you do it with three sick kids.
就一个我都承受不了了
I'm barely keeping it together with just one.
-特蕾莎 -什么事
- Teresa? - Hm?
今天下午相关的知情同意表在你那吗
Uh, do you have those consent forms for this afternoon?
是的 我忘记了 稍等
Oh. Yeah, I forgot. Hang on.
嗯 慢慢来
Yeah. Take your time.
我们是家长 他们信任的人
I mean, you're their parent. You're who they trust.
面对他们却无能为力
But you can't actually help them.
医生才能帮他们
That's the doctor's job.
几个礼拜过去了 这些所有的一切
Then weeks go by, and all this...stuff
那些本该让他们好起来的治疗
That's supposed to be making them better
却一直不起作用
keeps not working.
我就...我就开始想
And I just -- I start to wonder,
医生真的知道治疗我孩子的最佳方案吗
"Do these doctors really know what's best for my kids?
我是不是在自欺欺人
"Am I just kidding myself?
我们还能回家吗
Will we ever go home?"
对不起 医生 无意冒犯
Sorry, doctor. No offense.
没有 没关系
Nope. None taken.
特蕾莎 抱歉
Uh, Teresa, I'm sorry.
你还有一些需要签字
You just have a couple more to sign.
拿掉十字夹恢复血液循环
Removing cross clamp to re-establish blood flow.
没有一点撕裂 渗漏 你做的太完美了
I don't see one tear, one leak. You did it perfectly.
我从来没见过这么高超的吻合术
I mean, I've really never seen such an efficient anastomosis.
-看啊 克莱夫 -了不起 杨
- Look, Karev. - Awesome job, Yang.
-激动人心 -天衣无缝
- Inspiring. - Flawless.
充电20焦
Charge it to 20.
随时都会开始跳动
Should be pumping any minute now.
需要多久
How long does it take?
通常刚好是血液循环恢复之后
Usually, it's pretty much right after restoring blood flow,
所以盯住术野
so eyes on the field.
你的第一例心脏移植手术
This is not something you want to miss
你一定不想错过这个
on your first transplant.
所以
So...
这个时候 是不是该收缩了
Shouldn't it be contracting by now?
杨医生
Dr. Yang?
开始心脏按♥摩♥
Starting cardiac massage.
开始心脏导线起搏 给我心内用肾上腺素
Pacing wires now. Get me intracardiac epi.
加油 加油 加油 跳啊
Come on, come on, come on. Beat.
器官共享组织怎么说的
What's UNOS saying?
我们在等回复电♥话♥
We're waiting on a call back.
我不明白 这是怎么发生的
I don't understand. How does that happen?
他们给我们送了个破损的心
They sent us a freaking lemon heart.
从捐赠者上取心脏时
They must have injured
一定是把它损伤了
it when they were moving it from the donor.
有回复了 他们找到了另外一个匹配的心脏
It's UNOS. They've located another heart that's a match.
-在波特兰 -这种事也会发生
- It's in Portland. - How often does that happen?
克莱夫和我去取 不能再搞砸一次
Karev and I will go get it. We can't risk another screw-up.
-不用我们俩个都... -马上 出发
- Well, both of us don't need to -- - Now. Let's go.
-克里斯蒂娜 可以吗 -好
- Cristina, you okay? - Yeah.
杨医生 弗兰克已体外循环几个小时了
Dr. Yang, Frankie's already been on bypass for hours.
她现在还得继续 持续监测
And she's gonna stay on it. Keep monitoring her.
有任何变化通知我
Page me if anything changes.
好的
All right.
完事了
That's it.
我们走吧
Shall we?
你真的以为我会来这儿
You really thought I would come here
然后询问为什么杨没有得到哈珀-艾弗里奖
and question why Yang didn't get a Harper Avery?
当然 你是前辈 她是你引以为傲的学生
Well, you're a proud papa. She's your prize student.
我知道这对你意义重大
I know it's important to you.
这对整个医院都意义重大
I-it's important to the whole hospital.
你是医院的投资者
And you're an investor in that hospital,
所以我想这对你也很重要
so I think it'd be important to you, too.
是的
It is.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表