Becca...
贝卡 你握着我的手了
Becca, you touched me.
我以为你再也不能握我的手了
I never thought you'd do that again.
我也这样认为的
Me neither.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
你会爱死这玩意儿的
Oh! You are gonna love that thing.
我就经常用
I use mine all the time.
太好了
Great!
这是沙拉搅拌机
It's a salad spinner.
我不知道是干嘛用的
I don't know what it does.
但店里的推销员建议我买♥♥它
But the guy at the store recommended it and...
收据贴在背面
the receipt is on the back.
谢谢 梅
Thank you, mer.
又是一个蝴蝶结
Ooh, another bow.
丝带花束是谁来做的
Who's making the ribbon bouquet?
我 我
Ooh, hey, yay.
她可以在彩排时戴上了
So she can carry it at the rehearsal.
太好玩了
Super fun.
我们迟到了
Ooh, we are late.
你说她知道我们迟到了吗
Do you think she noticed that we're late?
我觉得她都不知道我们有被邀请
I don't even think she knows we're invited.
我们错过什么了
What did we miss?
挤蒜器 咖啡机
Um, garlic press, coffee maker,
还有一碟美味的意式烤面包
and a delicious tray of bruschetta.
好看
Oh, beautiful!
你看到她拿什么了
Did you even see what she got?
这没关系
It doesn't matter,
你只要说点好听的就行
as long as you say something nice.
尝尝乳蛋饼
You gotta try the quiche.
可爱
Lovely!
-喜欢 -好赞
- Love it. - Fantastic!
知道吗 这是姐姐们送的
Okay, um, you know what? This one is from your sisters.
不 不是那个
Oh, no, not that one.
艾小鸭 那个留着私下里拆开
We wanted to save that one, Duckie, to open in private.
天啊 你们 你们真的记得
Oh, my god. You guys, you--you actually remembered?
你们记得
You remembered
我多想戴妈妈的面纱
how much I wanna wear mom's veil?
-不 我们不记得 -别开
- No, we didn't-- - Grab it, Alice!
我知道 住手
I'm trying, stop!
这不是妈妈的面纱
Oh. This isn't mom's veil.
-好可爱 -太好了
- Adorable! - Delightful!
不是
It's not.
对不起
We are sorry.
这本该之后再打开的
That was supposed to be for later.
但既然你已经打开了 惊喜吧
But since you've opened it... surprise!
这是给你结婚那天晚上穿的
It's for your wedding night,
当你和马修
for when you and Mathew...
天啊
Oh, god.
没什么好尴尬的
There's no reason to be embarrassed.
我们都曾经历过第一次 是吧 姑娘们
We all had our first times, too, right, ladies?
我们想送你小内♥裤♥还有一些小建议
We wanted to give you the lingerie and some tips.
顺便说一句 那串珍珠
The pearls, by the way,
-是在里面 -闭嘴 闭嘴
- are for the inside-- -Stop. Just stop talking.
但马修是你第一个真正的男朋友
But Mathew is your first real boyfriend.
-我们想要帮忙 -别乱帮忙
- We're trying to help. - Please, don't.
他真的很好
And he's a great catch.
而你跟男人相处的经历又不是很好
And you don't have the best track record with men.
不 她根本没有什么经历
No, she doesn't have any track record.
当我知道你有男朋友时 我就像
When I found out you had a boyfriend, I was like,
"这不是真的吧"
"Don't make any sudden movements."
上帝啊 别再说的
Oh, my God, stop talking to me
-好像没有男人觉得我性感一样 - 艾小鸭
- like no man has ever found me sexy. - Duckie--
不准再叫我艾小鸭
And stop... calling me... Duckie!
我已经不再是艾小鸭了
I'm not Duckie anymore.
我很多年前就不再长痘子了
My acne cleared up years ago.
大学时我就不戴牙套了
I got rid of my braces in college.
我戴隐形眼镜 我会化妆
I-I wear contacts. I use makeup.
我做了多年理疗治好了内八字
I did years of physical therapy to correct my pigeon toes,
另外 提醒你们注意
and in case you haven't noticed,
我学会了怎么给自己做发型
I've learned how to condition my hair.
我再也不是你们的
I'm not your...
无药可救的 丑八怪小妹妹了
hopeless, ugly little sister anymore.
我不再是丑小鸭了
I am not an ugly duckling.
我是天鹅
I'm a swan.
还是外科医生 一名很牛的外科医生
And a surgeon--a freaking kick ass surgeon--
并且 我已经做过了
who, by the way, has had sex before.
我的上帝
Oh, my.
爸爸知道吗
Does daddy know?
告诉你们
You know what?
这么这些伴娘都被解雇了
You're fired as my bridesmaids,
你们三个都是
all three of you.
我不希望你们中任何一个
I don't want a single one of you
在我婚礼上陪我
standing up for me at my wedding.
亲爱的别傻了 你肯定得要伴娘的
Honey, don't be silly. You have to have bridesmaids.
我会有的
And I will.
这些现在都是我的人
These are my people now.
是吧
Right?
-当然 -是的
- Right. - Yes.
她们都是我的伴娘
These are my bridesmaids.
你欠我一个道歉
You owe me an apology.
艾普丽尔说你会跟我做一样的事
April said you would've done exactly what I did.
是的 我是这么跟艾普丽尔说的
Yeah. Yeah, I told April that.
但事实是
But the truth is
是你戳通了那人的脖子
that you messed up this guy's neck,
而让我昨天花了八小时来修补
and I spent eight hours fixing it yesterday.
怎么没听你说"谢谢"呢
So how 'bout "Thank you"?
为什么不再等一小会儿
How 'bout you should've waited one second for the surgeon
让身边的医生来你处理呢 你是怎么了
standing right next you? I mean, what was that?
是觉得必须让自己成为焦点吗
You felt like you had to be the big man out there?
你是感觉被我威胁到了还是
I mean, you feel threatened by me or...
不 我没有感觉被你威胁了
No, I don't feel threatened by you.
我是想救那人的命
I was trying to save the guy's life.
很好 我也是
Great. So was I.
好了 我对你没有任何成见
Okay, I don't have a problem with you.
我对你也没有成见
I-I don't have a problem with you either, man.
期待在婚礼上见到你
Hope to see you at the wedding.
我 事实上我不知道
Yeah, I, uh, actually don't know
我有没有时间去
if I'm gonna be able to make it.
我知道对艾普丽尔来说你的出现意义重大
Well, I know it would mean a lot to April if you could.
既然我们之间没问题
Since we're good,
那你当然得来了
you should definitely come.
我出事之前 你叫我酒鬼
Before my accident, you called me a drunk.
对不起
I am so sorry.
从那之后 没有一天
There has not been a day since
-我不是在悔恨中度过 -你说对了
- that I haven't regretted-- - You're right.
我是个酒鬼
I am a drunk.
先生
Sir...
我酗酒
I'm an alcoholic,
所以现在我在这里而不是在家
which is why I'm here now instead of home.
家里很无聊 很寂寞
It's boring there, and lonely.
而当我无聊寂寞时
And when I'm bored and lonely,
我就想喝酒
I wanna have a drink.
当然我开心的时候也会想喝酒
Hell, I wanted to have a drink when I'm happy, too.
我时刻不停想喝酒
I always want a drink,
因为我得了一种病
because I have a disease,
治不好的病
and it can't be cured.
但这病可以控制
But it can be managed.
而我自己做不来
But I can't do it by myself.
我需要帮助
I need help.
接受你得病的事实 贝利
Accept that you have a disease, Bailey.
接受帮助
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表