but then everyone from the department was going.
-要是我不去的话会很奇怪的 -真的吗
- It would have looked strange if I wasn't there. - Really?
你不觉得被困在他家的垃圾道里
You don't think getting stuck in his trash chute
头发里还沾着块鱼
with a piece of fish in your hair
看上去更奇怪吗
looks more strange than not going to a party?
这到底是怎么回事呀
How did this happen?
他整晚都不理我
Well, you know, he ignored me all night,
我 我也许已经习惯了
which maybe I'm -- I'm used to
因为我们在别人面前一向如此
because that's how we are in public.
但是过了一会 我就
But after a while, I just --
我实在是受不了了
I couldn't take it anymore.
于是我抓起外套就准备夺门而出
So, I grabbed my coat and made a break for the door,
但就在我准备走之前
but just as I was about to leave,
他叫了我的名字 于是我就停下了 因为
he called my name, and I stopped because --
我终于等到了
finally.
没想到他最后只是问我
But all he did was ask if I'd mind
能否出去时顺便丢垃圾
throwing out the trash on my way out.
我不知道该说什么好
And I didn't know what to say,
于是我就 就拿了垃圾袋 又大又臭
so I-I-I took the bag, the big, smelly trash bag,
然后把它扔下了垃圾道
and I tossed it in the chute.
但是超丢人的是 我居然
But I was so mortified because I didn't realize
把我的钱包也一块丢下去了
I had thrown my purse along with it.
于是你就跟着跳进去了
So, you jumped in after it?
显然我的选择是非常明智的
Oh, I clearly make excellent choices.
泰德知道发生了什么事吗
Does Ted know what happened?
不知道 我没告诉他
No. I didn't tell him.
-我想给你留点面子 -谢谢
- I was trying to preserve your dignity. - Thank you.
没想到你早就颜面无存了
I didn't realize there was nothing left to preserve.
对于你的自尊 我是没办法了
Um, well, I certainly can't do anything about your dignity,
但如果我们还想保住你的腿的话
but if we're gonna preserve this leg,
得马上把你送进手术室
we need to get you right up to the O.R.
那是虾尾巴吗
Is that a shrimp tail?
不 那是明虾
Oh, no, that's a prawn.
泰德的老婆准备的
Ted's wife prepared them.
真的很好吃
They were actually really good.
我滴神呐
Oh, my god.
初期病理检测报告
Well, the prelim path report
显示像高恶性骨肉瘤
looks like high-grade osteosarcoma.
还得再等一天才能拿到最终报告
But we'll need another day to get the final report.
我们还得弄明白
We still need to figure out
-她胸腔里的是什么 -是的
- what's going on in her chest. - Yeah.
你给凯普娜看了吗
Hey! Did you show Kepner?
还没 她一直和艾弗里一起工作
No, no, no, she's working with Avery all day,
我不想到处炫耀
so I didn't want to brag.
好主意
Ah, good call.
但后来我们一起喝咖啡 它闪闪亮
But then we had coffee, and it sparkled,
所以最后 我还是炫耀了一把
so I ended up, you know, showing it off, anyway.
当时 当时全是尖叫声
There were -- there were squeals.
克莱夫 发现我有什么不同吗
Hey, Karev, do you notice anything different about me?
没有
No.
凯丽送我的
Callie gave it to me.
我们打算每天拆一个箱子
We're trying to unpack a box a day.
今天早晨 凯丽...
So, this morning, Callie was --
大部分人好歹会假装
Hey, you know, most people at least pretend
喜欢我的这个故事
to like this story, so --
阿历克斯 你不能无视我的呼叫
Alex, you can't keep ignoring my pages.
我们真的要好好谈谈
We really need to talk.
-现在不行 -现在不行 那什么时候才行
- Not now. - If not now, when?
我们不能偷跑出去 说悄悄话
We can't sneak off to have a private conversation.
医院明令禁止的
It's forbidden!
你别闹了 不过是些蠢规矩
Oh, will you stop? It's just a stupid rule.
没人会当真的
Nobody's taking it seriously.
我当真了
I'm taking it seriously.
你不用担心 因为你有资历
You don't have to worry about it because you have seniority,
可我只是个住院医生
but I'm a resident.
这事关我的声誉 我的事业
This is my reputation we're talking about, my career.
我知道你不在乎这规定
I know that you think the rule is crap,
但你不能无视我的感受
but we can't just ignore it at my expense.
你反应过度了
You're overreacting!
我没有
No, I'm not!
所以你就打算屈服
Oh, so, what, you're just gonna roll over
任医院规定你能与谁交往吗
and let the hospital tell you who you can be with?
我没得选
There isn't a choice.
总会有办法
There's always a choice!
可以在困境中找到出路
You can choose to make the best out of a bad situation.
可以选择成熟点
You can choose to act like an adult.
可以选择不在全院面前
You can choose not to pick a fight
跟我吵架
in front of the entire hospital.
你想在这里
You want to walk around here
假装我们之间没真感情吗
and pretend like we don't mean anything to each other?
好吧 最简单的办法
Fine. I'll make it easy for you.
我们什么都不是
We don't mean anything to each other,
再也没什么了 我们分手
not anymore, 'cause we're done!
我不想这样的
That is not what I want.
-去他妈的 -阿历克斯
- Oh, screw it! - Alex!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我的演技如何
How was that?
让人惊叹 极具说服力
Alarmingly convincing.
别担心了 好吗
Just stop freaking out, okay?
现在不会了
Now I will.
谢谢你配合我
Thanks for doing that for me.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
我很喜欢和你一起吃晚饭
You know, I appreciate the dinner date,
但我以为韦伯是让你们自己人合作
but I thought Webber told you people to work together.
我们几个人合作是绝不可能的
We're not gonna get anywhere that way.
我知道这个严禁同事交往的制度
I-I know this non-fraternization policy
长♥期♥来看 绝对是有益的
is gonna be beneficial in the long run,
可当前情况下 不过给了那群孩子
But for now, it just gives those kids
多一个借口排斥我
one more reason to shut me out.
等等 你想和谁交往呀
Um, just who are you trying to fraternize with?
我老婆呀
Um, my wife.
他们排斥我 是嫉妒我很幸福
They're mad at me because I get to be happy.
确实不公平
Seems hardly fair.
我同意
I agree.
不过 他们无论如何都会讨厌我的
But, uh, you know, they're gonna hate me anyway.
所以 我们干脆让他们嫉妒羡慕恨到死吧
So, uh, might as well get something out of it, right?
本·沃伦 我们在工作
Ben Warren, we are at work.
不过你可以去锁门
But you can lock that door.
老天啊
Oh, my god.
这么心急啊
Already?
我都还没开始碰你呢
I haven't even gotten started yet.
不是 p53号♥基因有突变
No, um, there's a mutation in the p53 gene.
这代表什么
What does that mean?
艾玛估计有套好房♥子
Emma probably keeps a nice home,
挂着窗帘 还会用餐垫
has window treatments, uses place mats.
餐垫根本华而不实啦
Oh, place mats are overrated.
我希望他能幸福
I want him to be happy.
可我很享受虐待德里克
I'm enjoying torturing Derek.
我是不是个坏人呀
Does that make me a terrible person?
不过确实很奇怪
It's weird, though.
我和欧文真的无法挽回了
It's really over.
我酒杯空了
I'm empty.
我们之间再不可能了
That window is closing.
她会给他生孩子
She is gonna give him babies.
然后他就成了孩子他爸
And then he's gonna be somebody's daddy.
真的完了
And then it's really over.
可你们俩离婚了 还各自和别人约会
But you guys are divorced and seeing other people.
这不就是完了的意思吗
Doesn't that mean it's really over, anyway?
拜托
Oh, come on.
你应该比别人都了解
You should know better than anyone
这不是真的
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表