我想你也都见识过了
I think that you would have seen it.
所以你觉得这事跟你有关吗
Okay. So you think this is about you?
这是爱丽莎的事 和我没关系
It's about Alyssa. It's not about me.
可这跟你也没关系
But it's not about you, either.
这怎么会跟我没关系呢
Why would you say that it's not about me?
我没这么说 因为我
I didn't say that it, because I am--
我觉得你害怕做这次截肢
I-I think that you're afraid to do this amputation,
我怕这会是我的错
and I'm afraid that that might be my fault.
罗宾斯医生吗
Dr. Robbins?
你好 我是人力资源部的安
Hi. I'm Anne from H.R.
我们在楼上都准备好了
We're ready for you upstairs.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
-我 -我懂
- I... - Yeah.
我们只有几个问题要问
There's just a few questions we need to go over.
不会太久的
It shouldn't take long.
你肯定很忙
I'm sure you're busy.
-离手 -肖恩 不
- Clear! - Shane, no!
别电击他 他的心脏不能除颤
Don't shock him! His heart can't take defibrillation!
我也是这么想的
I thought so, too.
所以我想用心脏复律让他稳定
So I tried to stabilize him with cardioversion--
一次电击 抓住他心跳的不应期
One shock, timed in the refractory period of his heartbeat,
来获得良好的窦性心律
to get a good sinus rhythm.
好像起作用了
And I think it worked.
干得好 罗斯
Good call, Ross!
他可能会发生二尖瓣破裂
He could have a mitral valve rupture.
清理一间手术室 呼叫罗宾斯
Uh, clear an O.R., page Robbins,
准备好重做胸骨切开术
and set up for a redo sternotomy.
好的
Okay.
他们要什么
They what?!
他们想优先使用我的感应器
They want my sensors proprietary to them,
也就是说
which means...
不能用于我们的研究了
...they can no longer be used for our research.
没有它们 我们就不能做研究了
Well, we can't do our research without them.
-我知道 -那你要怎么办
- I know. - Well, what are you gonna do?
这不会妨碍你做他们的项目吧
This isn't gonna keep you from doing their project, is it?
凯丽 我没想到他们会这样
Callie, I never expected them to do this.
我想尽力争取的 可同时
Okay. I'm going to try to fight them on this, but in the meantime...
你明白吗
You understand?
我明白
Uh, I think so.
是你要跟我搭档的
You partnered up with me,
可现在你要把我们的玩具拿走
but now you're taking our ball
去跟你的新朋友玩了
and you're gonna go play with your new friends.
我明白过去这六个月
I understand that the last six months
就是在浪费我的时间
was a complete waste of my time.
她还真理解了
She understands.
就是那时托瑞斯医生把钻给了她 对吗
And at that point, Dr. Torres handed her the drill, correct?
也就是那时 墨菲医生
And that's when Dr. Murphy
将托瑞斯医生病人的腿钻穿
drilled through Dr. Torres' patient's leg
钉在了桌子上
and into the table?
没错
That's correct, yes.
事故发生之时
At the time of that incident,
你说你已经终止了和墨菲医生
you said you had terminated
任何恋爱关系 是吗
any romantic relationship with Dr. Murphy?
没错
I had, yes.
事故之后你们之间都没有任何恋爱或性行为
There was no contact of a romantic or sexual nature after the incident?
对 没有
No. There was not.
好的
Okay.
我有点紧急的事要处理
Oh, I have an emergency.
对不起 我必须...
I'm sorry. I have to --
没事 我就需要这么多信息
No problem. That's really all I need.
就这样吗 你不需要我再回来了吗
Well, you -- that's it? You don't need me to come back?
不需要了 或者你有更多的...
Mm, no. Or do you have more...?
不 不 我意思是如果我被指控了什么
No. No. It's just, I mean, if I'm being accused of something,
我想我应该需要更多的时间
I think that I should have a little more time
-来解释下... -不不 别担心
- to, you know, to speak my -- - Oh, no. Don't worry.
墨菲医生并没有投诉你
Dr. Murphy didn't lodge the complaint against you.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 发生什么了
Hey. What happened?
奥斯卡有急性肺水肿
Oscar had flash pulmonary edema.
他的二尖瓣破了 我要帮他修复
His mitral valve blew. I'm gonna go fix it.
我刚被叫去人事部了
Ugh, I was stuck in H.R.
墨菲是冲着你来的吗
Is Murphy coming after you?
比这更糟 她是冲着凯丽去的
Worse, actually. Her complaint is against Callie.
-凯丽 为什么 -我不知道
- Callie? Why? - I don't know.
不 我意思是 我知道 但我不愿相信
No, I mean, I know, but I-I didn't want to believe it.
对了 叫奥斯卡
Right -- "Oscar."
动画《芝麻街》里
奥斯卡这个角色一直待在垃圾桶里
是因为你在垃圾桶里找到了他
'cause you found him in a trash can.
你不是要去做那积液小孩的手术么
Hey, do you need to be in your byler's surgery?
-我这儿不用帮忙 -你确定
- 'cause I'm good here. - You sure?
是啊 罗斯可以帮我
Yeah. I've got Ross.
行 是凯丽 一会来跟我说下情况
Okay, that's Callie now. Um, come find me after?
好啊
Yeah. Okay.
让贝利医生直接开始手术
Tell Dr. Bailey to go ahead and start without me.
我会尽快过去的
I'll be there as soon as I can.
他们想见你
They asked for you.
我就想听你再说一遍
I just need to hear it again.
告诉我你确定这是正确的选择
Tell me that you think this is the right idea.
我确定
I do.
托瑞斯医生已经竭尽全力
Dr. Torres has done everything
来减缓你的痛苦
that anyone could do to stop your pain,
但是并没有效果
But -- it's not working.
从各个迹象显示
And by every indication,
越多的手术就意味着你要在病床上躺更久
more surgery will just mean more time in a hospital bed,
更多伤疤 但是结果并不变
more scarring, and the same results --
她一生将被疼痛所困
Pain for the rest of her life.
她永远都不能跑步吗
She'll never run?
我也无法 陪她走婚礼红毯了吗
I'll never... walk her down the aisle?
给她截肢后装假肢就可以
Not unless we amputate.
把你们今天排的手术
Instead of the surgery that you have scheduled for today,
换成双腿截肢手术吧
please schedule a double amputation.
我希望她的痛苦今天就能终止
I want her pain to stop today.
好的
Okay.
谢谢 爸爸
Thank you, daddy.
-凯丽 -没事
- Callie. - No, it's fine.
不过又一桩让人郁闷的事而已
It's just one more thing today.
人事部的人想见你
H.R. wants to see you.
莉亚·墨菲向你提起了投诉
Leah Murphy's complaint is against you.
他们本想让亨特来告诉你 但我想来
They wanted Hunt to tell you, but I asked if I could.
我认为...
I thought that I, you know...
好的 那...
Okay, well, um...
我要把截肢手术排开
I, uh, have to push this amputation --
不 我会接手的
No, I'll take that off your plate.
我意思是 我来做
I mean, I'll do it.
等你忙完来找我好吗
And you come find me when you're done?
我...我...非常抱歉
I'm -- I'm so -- I'm sorry.
我刚经历一起医疗事故诉讼
You know, I just got through a malpractice suit.
现在还要处理你那嫉妒心重的前女友
Now I have to deal with your jealous ex-girlfriend
来毁我名誉
trying to ruin my reputation?!
我真是受够了
I swear to God, I can't take any more of this!
这心脏有如此多的异常
The heart has so many abnormalities.
非常脆弱
It's incredibly fragile.
4-0缝线
Uh, 4-0 prolene.
你必须得仔细一点
You have to really be delicate.
我想问你点事儿
I want to ask you about something,
但介于有了这些新的规矩
But there are all these new rules.
如果我问的话可能会破坏这些规矩
And, uh, the act of me asking might be breaking them.
-你问吧 -有个投诉
- You can ask. - There was a complaint.
就是要问我这个么
That's a question?
我以为是你提的
I thought it might be you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表