He's--he's Alex's dad.
他们有过结 关系很不好
There's history. Like, bad history.
我可不管他是谁
I don't care who he is.
对你来说 他只是个三个月前
For you, he is a patient who had heart surgery
做过心脏手术的病人
less than three months ago.
你是他的医生 专业一点
And you are his doctor, so act like it.
帮他办理入院
Get him admitted.
亨特医生
Oh, uh, Dr. Hunt?
我做到了
Hey, I did it.
这两天她都一直跟着我
Um, I did two days with her following me around
去哪儿都跟着
everywhere I go.
我不需要帮助了 我表现得很好
I don't need help anymore. I'm doing really well.
你又在拉手指头了
You're pulling your fingers again.
天啊 饶了我吧
Oh, god. Go away.
听着 我只想回到手术室
Uh, look, I-I just wanna be cleared for surgery.
阿尔玛医生 她可以回手术室了吗
Dr. Alma, is she clear for surgery?
不行 不可以
No, she's not.
贝利医生 她说你可以 你才可以
Hmm. Dr. Bailey, you're not clear until she says you're clear.
得嘞
Okay.
咱们速战速决
We need to fast track this
我有好多病人等着我去做手术呢
because, uh, I have patients trying to schedule surgeries.
所以
So...
你就说我要怎么做
Just--just tell me what hoop I need to jump through
你才能让我回手术室
for you to clear me.
这是急诊室 我大部分时间都待在这里
And this is the ER, where I spend most of my time.
可以说是我在管理
I kind of run it.
你好啊 介绍下啊
Ah, hey. Who's this?
都是我的姐妹
These are my sisters.
我是亚利桑那·罗宾斯 很高兴
Hi, I'm Arizona Robbins. It's--
亚利桑那
Arizona!
我觉得我知道你
I feel like I know you.
艾普丽尔跟我们讲了你所有的事
April told us everything about you.
你会去送礼会吗
Are you gonna make it to the shower?
我们的送礼会最精彩了
We throw the best showers.
我肯定会去的
I-I wouldn't miss it.
我家里有只猫断了条腿
I have a cat a home who lost a leg.
每次看着它一跛一跛
Every time I see him hopping around,
我就想 这才是坚强啊
I just think, that is real strength.
能闭嘴吗
Stop talking.
见到你们真的很开心
Well, it was super nice to meet you guys.
回头送礼会上见
And I will see you at the shower.
她走得还挺像样的
She is such a good walker.
我要去换衣服了
Okay, um, I'm just gonna get dressed.
-然后咱们就离开 好吗 -让开
- And then we'll head out. Okay? - Coming through!
三十二岁的男性 气管堵塞
32-year-old male. We just lost his airway.
我得开一个通气旁路
I'm gonna change it over a wire.
我们现在需要五毫米的通气管
We need a 5 millimeter shiley
以及一个经皮气管套件
and a percutaneous trach kit right away.
准备把他转移到手术室
Let's get him set up for transfer.
听我数 一 二 三
By my count, one, two, three.
好的 走 给他脖子上抹点碘伏
All right, let's go. Betadine the neck.
他无法呼吸 所以我给他导气了
He couldn't breathe so I trached him.
-你给他导气吗 -是的 确实是他做的
- You trached him? - Oh, yeah, he did.
拿出了他的童子军小刀
Took out his little boy scout knife
在他喉部弄了一个很宽的水平切口
and sliced a wide and horizontal incision into his throat,
而且深得不忍♥直视
way lower than it needed to be--
我等会就要进行手术修复
all things I'm gonna need to fix in surgery.
准备好了吗
Ready?
-我靠 -真恶心
- Mother of... - Sick.
你们不能待在这
You guys cannot be in here.
该死 你去通知手术室
Damn it. All right, let the O.R. know that
说我们马上就过去处理你的烂摊子
we gotta come up there and fix your mess.
我那时必须得那么做
Hey, I had to do it like that.
等你仔细检查后就会明白的
And when you take a closer look, you're gonna see that.
这不是重点
It doesn't matter right now.
关键是我们得马上把他送手术室
What matters is we have to get him ready for transfer.
麻烦你带上我的姐♥妹♥们♥离开这好吗
So can you just take my sisters and go now?
阿历克斯 有件事我不得不跟你说
Alex, I have to tell you something that you're not gonna wanna hear.
那就别跟我说
Well, then don't tell me.
你♥爸♥来这了 吉米就在这
Your dad's here. Jimmy's here.
什么 怎么会
What? Why?
他得了戒断综合征
He's going through withdrawal.
停用或减少精神活性物质使用后所致
-让他出院 -我办不到
- Kick him out. - I can't.
那我来
I can.
阿历克斯
Alex...
起床
Get up.
嘿 儿子
Hey, son.
你还好吗
How you doin'?
你不能在这住院
You're not staying here.
我们帮过你一次了
We've helped you once.
-不会再帮你了 -阿历克斯
- We're not helping you with this. - Alex--
儿子 听着
Son, listen--
别那么叫我好吗
Oh, stop calling me that.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
-我没想起来 -我才不在乎
- I didn't remember-- - I don't care.
直到你生气 直到你打倒我
I didn't remember till I saw you pissed off,
我才想起来
till I saw you standing over me.
还记得你十五岁时 你说过希望我去死
Like when you were 15, you said you wished I was dead.
自酒吧那次我就在尝试戒毒
I've been trying to get right since the bar.
-我还没放弃 -但不能在这
- I'm still trying. - Not here.
不 阿历克斯 别这样
No, Alex, stop.
我不会帮助毁我一生的人
I'm not gonna help a guy who made my life hell.
当然 那是你的问题
No, you're not.
但我会帮 因为我是医生而他需要帮助
But I am because he needs help and I'm a doctor.
请你离开这
You can go.
我能搞定 真的 不会有问题
I got this. Really, it's okay.
所以不是传感器的问题 是程序吗
So it's not the sensors. Is it the coding?
程序反复测试过了
Coding's been tested and retested.
那就是贝卡自身的问题
So it's Becca.
贝卡的问题
It's Becca.
她不太积极乐观
Look, she is not the most positive person,
而且每天对她都是种折磨
I mean, every day it's a fight.
但她也在努力抗争
But she's trying.
她虽然一副苦瓜脸 但仍在努力
She's no ray of sunshine, but she's trying.
也许是我的问题 而不是贝卡
Uh, maybe it's me. Maybe it's not Becca.
也许我让她做的事不对
Maybe I'm just not saying the right thing to get her to do it.
也许你知道我是位缝线高手时会很惊讶
It may surprise you to learn that I am quite good at sutures.
那算啥
It wouldn't surprise me in the least.
如果你能连续缝五针
What would surprise me is if you were able to do
而没有出现强迫症行为 才会让我惊讶
five of them without engaging in O.C.D. behaviors.
如果我做到了
And if I can,
你就让我回到工作岗位
you'll sign off so I can go back to work?
就这么定了
That's the deal.
缝五针
Five sutures.
就这
That's all?
仅此而已
That's all.
那就开始咯
Game on.
等等
Uh, just a sec.
现在 你只能用右手边的工具
Now... only use the tools to your immediate right.
你只要碰任意一个托盘 就重头再来
If you touch any of the trays, we start over.
如果你数手指 如果你复查缝合针
If you count your fingers, if you double-check a stitch,
如果你重新摆放任何托盘中的器械
if you rearrange any of the instruments on the trays,
我们就重头再来
we start over.
就缝五针 你准备好就开始
Five sutures. Whenever you're ready.
不敢相信你在我姐妹面前吼了马修
I can't believe you yelled at Matthew in front of my sisters.
现在他们肯定会觉得我和一个傻子订婚了
Now they're gonna think I'm engaged to a nitwit.
-没事的 艾小鸭 -别叫我艾小鸭
- All right, Duckie-- - Don't call me Duckie!
好吧
Okay.
那意思是指"丑小鸭"
It means "Ugly duckling"
因为我小时候满脸粉刺红疹
because I grew up with braces and pimples,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表