I don't know...
25 30
25? 30?
30只蜜蜂
30 bees?
我知道很疯狂 是吧
I know. It's crazy, right?
那天星期六
But see, it was saturday,
我家的后院有一个吊床
and we have this hammock in the backyard.
我想着做点中午饭吃
And I thought I'd make some lunch.
然后我把裤子脱了
So I took my pants off and...
做了个蜂蜜三明治
made a honey sandwich.
什 蜂蜜三明治
Wh--a honey sandwich?
花生酱蜂蜜三明治
Peanut butter and honey sandwich.
谁会吃蜂蜜三明治啊 是吧
'cause who eats a honey sandwich, right?
-嗯 -然后我正在吃蜂蜜三明治
- Right. - And I was eating the honey sandwich.
就睡着了 我猜我把一些蜂蜜
And I fell asleep. And I guess I got some honey on...
弄到自己身上了
myself.
然后蜜蜂闻到了气味
And the bees caught the scent.
好吧
Okay.
我要给你一剂量苯那君静脉注射
Well, I'm gonna get you a dose of I.V. benadryl
还有类固醇
and a steroid.
然后给你找个导尿管让你排尿
And then we're gonna get you a catheter so you can pee.
爱德华兹医生
Dr. Edwards.
如果是被黄蜂咬了 会有什么不同
Would it make a difference if it were hornets?
病人是个十四岁的男性
The patient is a 14-year-old male...
稍等一下 抱歉
All right, one second. Excuse me.
回来第四天 我就要和克里斯蒂娜
Fourth day back, and I'm already scrubbing in
一起做心肝移植手术了
on a heart/liver transplant with Cristina.
-那太好了 -是啊
- Well, fantastic! - Yeah.
你今天下午能去接孩子吗
Can you pick up the kids this afternoon?
我想去 但我得应酬这些人
I would, but I have to entertain all of them.
他们要参观神经外科
They're visiting neurosurgeons
还要观摩我的动静脉畸形手术
watching my A.V.M.
然后还有问答
Q&A after.
我答应要给佐拉办公主茶会
I promised Zola a princess tea party.
让凯丽去啊
Have Callie do tea.
应该我去接她 最不济也该你去
It was supposed to be me, or in a pinch, you.
这样她才会知道
It's so she knows that
我们并没有因为有了新弟弟
she hasn't been replaced in our hearts
或者多器♥官♥移♥植♥手术 就不爱她了
by a new baby brother or by a multi-organ transplant.
这个茶会你答应的太快了嘛
It's an over-determined tea party.
我去跟凯丽说
I'll talk to Callie.
真没想到要离开这里还得
I didn't realize I'd have to work this hard
费这么大劲
to get out of here.
再走五分钟
Five more minutes.
自从入院之后我已经错过三场演出了
I lost out on three gigs since I've been in here.
如果我今晚能演出
If I can play tonight,
也许这一趟还算不虚此行
maybe this trip won't be a total wash.
你有家人朋友可以
Do you have any family or anyone I can call
来接你的吗
to come pick you up?
不 我自己就行
No, I'm good.
要不我打电♥话♥给康复中心吧
How about I make a call to a rehab clinic?
你没必要担心我 亲爱的
Don't you worry about me, darlin'.
我知道入院的时候我吸了毒
I know I had some junk in my system when I came in here,
但我并没有上瘾
but I'm a recreational user.
那你的左胳膊 右胳膊 双膝后侧的
Your left arm, right arm, and the backs of both your knees
那些针孔是怎么回事
tell a different story.
我花了半个小时才找到能用的血管
It took my half an hour to find a usable vein on you.
我很清楚你出去之后会干嘛
I know what you're gonna do when you leave here.
我有可以打电♥话♥叫的人 我有家人
I've got people I can call. I got family.
我不这么觉得 或许你以前有
I don't think you do. Or maybe you did,
但现在你孑然一身了
But I think that you're on your own now.
你对我还真是了解啊
Well, you know all about me, don't you?
我知道我们在给你用美♥沙♥酮♥
I know that we have you on methadone right now,
一种用来帮助毒瘾者处理毒瘾的鸦♥片♥类药物
这向康复又迈进了一大步
which is a big step towards recovery.
我们试着有始有终好吗
Let's just try to keep it going somewhere--
孩子 我弹蓝调吉他
Kid, I play blues guitar.
我不是克里斯蒂娜·阿奎莱拉[知名流行歌♥手]
I'm not Christina Aguilera.
那些好地方我都负担不起
I can't afford those places, not the good ones.
请让我打几个电♥话♥试试吧
Let me make some calls for you, please.
天呐
Boy...
你的坚持不懈都有点烦人了
You are as persistent as you are annoying.
无论你走多快
You can walk as fast as you want,
你仍然哪都去不了
but you're not going anywhere.
我也不会走的
Neither am I.
凯丽是怎么回事 她还没回电给我
What is wrong with Callie? She still hasn't called me back.
康复团队回短♥信♥了
Ah, the recovery team texted,
两分钟后他们就给捐赠者开刀了
Two minutes until they open the donor.
罗斯
Hey, Ross?
你能去急诊室
Could you run down to the E.R.
帮我问问托瑞斯今天能不能去接孩子们
and ask Torres if she can pick up the kids today?
好 但我得把这血样送去实验室...
Sure, but I have to get this blood to the lab--
还有提醒她公主茶会的事
And remind her about the princess tea party.
非今天不可
It has to be today.
这真是不错呀
Well, that's pretty cool.
茶会吗 对
The tea party? Yeah.
虽然只是苹果汁跟饼干
I mean, it's just apple juice and cookies,
但她非常兴奋
but she's excited about it.
不是茶会
Not the tea party.
是我们俩一起做这么牛逼的手术
You and me doing ground-breaking surgery--
我们最开始不就是这么想的吗
That was the idea when we started.
对 是挺不错的
Yeah. It's pretty cool.
-你需要去挤奶吗 -不用 我挺好的
- Do you need to go pump? - No, I'm fine.
你在摸♥胸♥呢
You're holding your boobs.
但我们正在谈心 我不想破坏气氛呀
But we're having a moment. I don't want to spoil it.
-梅 你的胸快要炸了 去挤吧 -谢谢
- Mer... your boobs are exploding. Go pump. - Thank you.
-所以她可能失去肾 -等等 我们...
- So she might lose the kidney? - Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's--
-我们先别妄下定论 -别这样
- Let's not jump ahead. - No, please.
跟我说最坏的情况 我想要有所准备
Worst-case scenario. I like to be prepared.
最坏的情况是她需要一个肾脏
Well, the worst-case scenario is she needs a kidney.
所以我们会寻找捐赠者
So we start to look for a donor.
好呀 就是我了
Okay. Well, that's me.
-我捐给她 -你以前给她捐过吗
- I'm her donor. - So you've been through this before?
是是 随便挑
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Take your pick...
骨髓 血 肝脏
Bone marrow, blood, uh, liver,
只要你能想到的 我都捐过
anything you can think of, I've given.
我的就是她的
What's mine is hers.
就是肾脏我还没捐过 所以...
Except I haven't given a kidney yet. So...
太好了
Yay!
听起来她真的很想出事故
Sounds like she's extremely accident-prone,
即使是对于不怕死的人
Mm. Even for a daredevil.
不 那些跳伞之类的事
No. All the parachuting and stuff--
都是在她的病好点后开始的
it started when she went into remission.
她两岁的时候被确诊出再生障碍性贫血
My sister was diagnosed with aplastic anemia when she was 2.
那一定很艰难
Well, that must have been hard.
她可真是幸运 有你和他配型
It was lucky that you were a match.
这不是运气
Oh, it wasn't luck.
我是供体婴儿
I'm a donor baby.
-你是她妹妹 -对
- You're her younger sister. - Yeah.
我父母生下我就是为了救她
My parents only had me to save her.
怎么会发生这种事
How did that happen?
说来话长
It's a long story.
你能看到往哪可以插导尿管进去的吗
Can you see any access to get the catheter in?
不行 肿得太狠了
No, it's too swollen.
看起来像是被勃然大怒的獾给痛扁了一顿
It looks like it was mauled by a pissed off badger.
你该看看注射苯那君之前的样子[用于治疗过敏]
You should have seen it before the I.V. benadryl kicked in.
我们得找个泌尿科的医生过来
We need to get someone from urology down here now.
你以为我没试过吗 外面出了事故
Don't you think I tried? There's an emergency,
值班医生二十分钟后才能到
And the on-call guy is 20 minutes away.
威尔逊医生 我觉得就要爆♥炸♥了
Dr. Wilson, it feels like I might explode.
我觉得他撑不了二十分钟
I don't think he's gonna last 20 minutes.
-艾弗里医生 我... -亲爱的 省省吧
- Dr. Avery, I'm-- - Darling, save your breath.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表