- She's not gonna cr-- - Look, I think that the next time
我们分居时 如果你要
you exercise your right to play around
行使自己乱搞的权利的话 我会
when we're taking a break, I'm gonna ask you
请你到医院外面去搞
to keep it out of the hospital.
不是说手术室里上演八点档不好玩
Not that it isn't fun, all the drama in the O.R...
我知道你很受伤 但我们和好的时候
I realize that you're hurt, but when we got back together,
是假定了我们都犯了错误
we got back together based on the assumption
这一事实 才能和好的
that we both made mistakes
并且我们都准备好过新的生活了
and we were ready to start fresh.
我总不能一直道歉吧
I can't keep apologizing.
你也不能总装成受害者的样子
And you can't keep playing a victim.
你希望我回来 我回来了
If you want me back, I'm back,
但我回来不是来做你的替罪羊的
but I'm not here to be your whipping boy.
我已经一个星期都睡在沙发上了
I've been sleeping on the couch for a week.
如果真要我回来
If I'm back...
我应该睡在床上
I sleep in the bed.
好吧
Uh, okay.
我要花一晚上消化一下这些事
I get a night to just digest this all.
然后 你可以睡到床上来
And then fine, you can sleep in the bed.
真热情
That's enthusiastic.
亚利桑那
Arizona...
好吧
Fine.
如果你把和谢博德八卦的时间
If you spent half the time working that you do
分一半花在工作上
having girl talk with Shepherd,
我们就不会到这地步了
we wouldn't be in this mess.
对 全是我的错
Yeah, 100% my fault.
不要搀和我的事业
Just stay out of my career!
-我犯了一个错误 -只有一个
- I made one mistake. - Oh, one?
因为我觉得
Because I can think--
我应该亲自去找欧文·亨特
I should've gone to Owen Hunt myself,
并且几天前就应该去了
and I should've done it days ago.
我当时就不该做测试
I should've stopped the test.
他这个人你很难对他说"不"
Well, he's a hard guy to say "No" to.
是啊 但这也是我的工作
Yeah, but it's sort of my job.
他通不过压力测试
Well, he couldn't do the stress test.
他还不能回家
He wasn't ready to go home.
你应该去格蕾医生家过感恩节
You should go to Dr. Grey's for Thanksgiving.
我还有这些人
Me and these guys are gonna hang out
会和韦伯医生在一起 可以吗
with Dr. Webber. Is that okay?
你要为了医院病床上的老男人
Oh, you're blowing me off for some old guy
丢下我吗
in a hospital bed?
我要坐儿童桌
I'm sitting at the kids table.
我喜欢儿童桌
I like the kids table.
之后来找我吗
You meet me after?
打电♥话♥给我
Booty call.
我们就做些家常菜好了
Well, we can do a potluck.
你具体要做些什么
What exactly are you gonna cook?
我应该能搞定一只火鸡的
I could probably handle a turkey.
你觉得他们会放你六小时的假
You think they're gonna give you six hours off
回来烤火鸡吗
to baste a turkey?
要六个小时吗
It takes six hours?
你做不了火鸡了
You're not making a turkey.
炸鸡怎么样 肯德基
What about fried chicken? From the Colonel's?
你说你喜欢炸火鸡的
You said that you liked fried turkey.
桶装食物看起来特粗俗
The bucket lacks dignity.
这才有家庭的感觉
It's family style.
他们的土豆泥确实不错
They do make a nice mashed potato.
好吧 我来记一下
All right, I'm gonna make a list.
-饼干 -卤汁
- Uh, biscuits. - Gravy.
生菜沙拉
Coleslaw.
-多少份 -对 还有卤汁
- How many pieces? - Yes, and the gravy.
我最好的朋友是个讨厌的女人
My best friend's a mean girl.
我为什么会选她
Why did I choose that?
我不知道
I don't know.
她对别人
It never bothered me
很恶毒时我从不在意
when she was mean to other people.
但她对我很恶毒感觉太难受了
But it really sucks when she's mean to me.
是她恶毒还是她
Well, is she mean or is she...
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
梅瑞狄斯 你可以邀请克里斯蒂娜
Oh, Meredith. You can invite Cristina if you want.
感恩节
You know, Thanksgiving.
我问过艾玛了 她不介意
I checked with Emma. She's fine with it.
我很高兴她对此不介意
Well, I'm glad she's fine with it.
只是感冒而已
It's just a cold.
努力撑过去
Muscle through it.
我去接孩子
I'm gonna go pick up the kids.
会过去的
It'll pass.
没什么大问题
Nothing's really wrong.
我们是医生
We're doctors.
如果有问题我们会知道的
We'd know if something was wrong.
我们会好的
We'll be fine.
没事
Nothing's wrong.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表