Sure. Will you give the family an update?
他们还在...
They're on a...
飞机上
plane.
只有保姆在医院
It's just the babysitter.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey.
我得去做术后检查
I have to stop in post-ops.
告诉威尔逊去帮韦伯医生做压力测试
Tell Wilson to run a stress test on Dr.Webber--
他们要用3D打印机 杨医生
They need the printer today-- Dr. Yang.
什么 不行 抱歉
What? No. Sorry.
他们说这没得商量
They said it's not up for discussion.
他们已经用着了
They're already running it.
我跟罗斯说了
I mean, I tried to talk to Ross,
但他说杨医生完全不想...
but he said Dr. Yang isn't even interested in having--
-护士站 -我们要聊聊
- Nurses' station. - We need to talk.
-不用吧 -不 一定要
- We really don't.- No, we do.
我要去急症室看一位病人 15分钟后回来
I have to wrap up a patient in the E.R. Back here in 15?
-好的 -没问题
- Okay. - Yes. Great.
亨特医生
Dr. Hunt?
我邀请韦伯医生一起过感恩节
Hey, so I invited Dr.Webber to Thanksgiving,
这一定要办成啊
so now it really has to happen.
他女友在我们家里做感恩节晚餐
His lady is cooking Thanksgiving dinner at our house.
-不错啊 -我们要叫多点人吗
- Oh, that's nice. - Should we invite more people?
如果是有一整只火鸡
Well, uh, if we're making a whole turkey,
可以叫多几个人
we can--we can invite a few more.
好 请帮我呼叫杨医生
Okay, let's get Dr.Yang here, please.
-你和贝利一起来吧 -我们回我家过节
- You and Bailey can come. - We're going to my family,
如果那时她还愿意跟我说话
assuming she's still speaking to me by then.
我们该叫凯丽来
We should probably invite Callie.
官司的事情很烦人
I'm sure with the trial,
她肯定没有时间安排
I'm sure she didn't have time to make plans.
那就不能叫亚利桑那来 不能请两个
So we're not inviting Arizona. We can't have both.
她们和好了啊 所以...
Well, they're back together, so...
-真的吗 -你能先忙完你的事
- They are? - Hey, can you go do your thing
-然后我们再商量事情吗 -好的
- so we can get to our thing? - Yes.
我们不请杨吧
So we're not inviting Yang, right?
-因为那就... -她可能有安排了
- Because that wouldn't be... - She probably has plans.
或许她没安排呢
No, she probably doesn't.
感恩节你准备干什么
Do you have Thanksgiving plans?
-有什么能干 -3点来我家
- What do you think? - My house. 3:00.
-好 我带上乔 -我知道
- All right, I'm bringing Jo. - I figured.
不要这么激动
Don't sound so excited.
你实习时 就跟主治医师鬼混
You know, you were an intern balling an attending once.
说话注意点行吗
You kiss my kids with that mouth?
我有个术前准备 很快
I got a pre-op. It'll be fast,
等我回来再一起和亨特说
but do not start with Hunt until I get back.
好的
I won't.
你不会想知道的
You don't wanna know.
我呼叫了杨医生 她现在忙
I called Dr.Yang. She's not available right now.
-她知道是我在找她吗 -知道
- Does she know it's me who's asking for her? - Yes.
你还好吧
You okay?
没事 我要去通知病人的保姆
Sure. I'm going to update a patient's babysitter
而不是去做手术
instead of doing surgery.
因为托瑞斯和罗宾斯不需要我
Because Torres and Robbins don't need me.
-她们有对方就够了 -你们俩不是...
- They have each other. - Are the two of you...
她们要复合了
They're getting back together.
你是真喜欢她还是
Were you really into her or was it--
我真喜欢她 我为什么变成这样
I was really into her. Why do I do this?
我不能每次被甩都影响工作啊
I can't keep falling apart at work every time I get dumped.
现在有点这趋势了
It's starting to be all the time.
那就赶紧下楼 去和病人保姆谈谈
So get off the floor. Go talk to your babysitter
然后回到手术室 做医生该做的事
and get back in the O.R. like a surgeon would do.
对了 我的血管移植手术
Oh, my vascular graft--
就你打印出来的那个啊 我正准备去看看
Yeah, the one you printed? I was gonna come and see it.
有点小状况 推迟到明天 希望可以
It had a glitch, so it'll be tomorrow, hopefully.
-今天不做了 -好
- Not today. - Okay.
对了 感恩节有安排吗
Hey, you, uh, you have thanksgiving plans?
可能会加班吧
Well, I'll probably pick up an extra shift. You know?
我对蔓越莓没那么感冒
I don't get all that worked up about cranberries.
你呢
You?
这个嘛 这个
Um... well, uh, it's, um...
在想着呢
evolving.
你就说跟艾玛一起过 没事的
You can tell me you're spending it with Emma.
听到她名字我又不会死
I won't melt if I hear her name.
是啊 跟艾玛一起过
Yes. I'll be with Emma.
她做饭么
She gonna cook?
好吧 你可得小心
Hmm. Well, watch out.
吃了她做的这顿火鸡大餐
You let her make a turkey for just the two of you,
这辈子你都得变身农奴吃剩饭了
you're gonna be eating leftovers for the rest of your life.
她股骨大出血 都流到大腿里了
Her... femur was bleeding very heavily into her thigh,
还有 失血过多也很危险
and... she was in danger of losing too much blood.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
他们又把她送到手术室里了
They've taken her back into the O.R.,
正全力抢救
and they're working on her right now.
你跟我说只是骨折啊
You told me it was just a broken leg.
是这样 股骨骨折可能会很复杂
Well, a femur break can be complicated,
不过我们会处理好的
but we're gonna take care of it.
天啊 她爸妈会杀了我
Oh, my god. They are gonna kill me.
肯定不会的
I'm sure that they won't.
我也很喜欢他们夫妻俩
I really liked them, too.
他们一起工作 在阿♥拉♥斯加
They work together. They're in Alaska,
研究鹰的筑巢习性
studying the nesting habits of eagles.
真不敢相信我会丢了这份工作
I cannot believe I'm gonna lose this job.
他们不会解雇你的
They're not gonna fire you.
不是你的错 他们会理解
They'll understand it wasn't your fault.
坏事发生了 总要有人承担责任
Something terrible happened. You have to blame somebody.
他们难道会责怪自己的孩子吗
What, are they gonna blame their child?
他们也许再也不会让我见她了
They're probably never gonna let me see her again.
我投入这么多感情 也是我不好
I guess it's my fault for getting so attached.
你四点能做完手术吗
Hey, can I boot you out of your O.R. at 4:00?
-这台之后的乳突切开术吗 -对
- Uh, the mastoidectomy after this? - Yeah.
我得安排好一台胃空肠吻合术
I need to put a gastro-j on the schedule.
如果我跟格蕾说她七点前都进不了手术室
And if I tell Grey she can't get into the O.R. until 7:00,
她会把手插♥进♥我的胸口
she's gonna shove her hand into my chest
用爪子挖出我的心
and rip out my heart with her claws.
那我就得工作到很晚了
That means I have to work late.
反正你本来就要晚
You'll be working late anyhow,
因为你对这家医院这么投入
because you're so committed to the welfare of this hospital.
还有那么多人指望着你呢
And to the people who count on you for support.
好的 好的 我可以的
All right, all right, I will take it.
谢谢
Thank you.
凯普娜邀请我参加她的婚礼了
And Kepner invited me to her wedding.
是吗
Did she?
我可以带一个
Plus one.
你也被邀请了 也可以带一个人
And you're gonna be invited... plus one.
所以 她是觉得咱俩不会一起去吗
Is she, like, expecting us to bring other people?
不是 新娘都很怪啦 别琢磨这些了
No, brides are weird. Go think about something else.
好吗
Please?
好的
Okay.
他会挺过去吗
Is he gonna make it?
如果杨能把她的工作做好了就行
Well, if Yang can get her act together.
我一直帮他利尿
I keep diuresing him,
但估计效果不会维持太久
But that's not gonna work for much longer.
梅邀请你去她家过感恩节
Hey, you're invited to Mer's for thanksgiving.
真的假的
Really?
她邀请我 然后我想带你作伴
I'm invited and, uh, I'm bringing you.
那些主治医师看到我一定会觉得奇怪吧
The attendings are gonna be weird if I'm there.
不会的
No, they're not.
你自己去吧 完了咱们再会合
Just go without me. We'll meet up after.
你觉得你不在的话我会想去吗
You think I wanna be there if you're not?
嘴巴真甜
You're sweet.
好吧 算了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表