Kids.
诺娃 你能听见我说话吗
Nova, can you hear me?
她怎么不回答
Why isn't she answering?
诺娃
Nova?
诺娃
Nova?
诺娃
Nova?
如果你能听懂我说话 就眨眨眼
Now, if you can understand me, blink.
诺娃
Nova.
我
Is...
想
It...
答"是" 行吗
Okay if I just say "Yes"?
还是医学上必须用眨眼回答
Or is the blinking medically necessary?
说话回答也行
That works for me.
我当然也可以眨眼
I can absolutely blink, too.
这 没有困难
It's...really no trouble.
一切正常
So, everything's good here.
墨菲医生会照顾你术后康复
Now, Dr. Murphy will be in charge of your post-op care,
她将每小时给你进行神经系统检查
and she will be in every hour to give you a neuro check.
现在你就好好休息吧
All you have to do right now is just rest.
-没问题 -很好
- Sounds good to me. - Okay, good.
墨菲 医生不能在走廊上哭
Murphy, doctors don't cry in hallways.
我们都去楼梯间
We have stairwells for that.
对不起 我感觉如释重负
I'm sorry. I'm just so relieved.
是啊 你今天很幸运
Yeah, you got lucky today.
没有出现不好的情况
Nothing bad happened,
但其实是有可能出现的
but it could have.
而假如出现 那就全都要怪罪到你了
And if it had... it would have been on you.
记住这个感觉 这个"假如"
So remember the feeling -- that "What if?"
而不是如释重负
Not the relief.
这才能让你不再犯同样的错误
It'll keep you from making that mistake again.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我错过了什么
W-what did I miss?
萨宾
Sabine?
亲爱的
Honey...
对不起
I'm sorry.
非常对不起
I'm so sorry.
我睡着了 我就在外边
I fell asleep. I was right outside.
我去车里坐着冷静一下
I went to sit in the car and cool off,
然后就睡着了 我手♥机♥没电了
and I fell asleep, and my phone died,
我就不应该离开的
and I never should have left.
应该在这陪着你
I should have been here with you.
不应该让一个人
You shouldn't have been alone.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我爱你 我非常爱你
I love you. I love you so much.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you do it.
我不知道你是怎么做双面间谍的
I don't know how you can be a double agent.
我就算只上一个通宵的班
I come off of even one all-nighter,
我就已经神志不清了
and I feel hollow... jangly.
你就从来没有那种 神志不清吗
Do you ever get that -- the hollow janglies?
阿历克斯
Alex.
我很好
I'm good.
不 我们的磁共振已经排满了
No, we're good on magnetic resonance.
我们不能再安排更多的团队使用磁共振
We don't need any more groups on magnetic resonance.
加州大学洛杉矶分校有一套
UCLA's got that.
我 我待会儿打给你
Hey, let me -- let me call you back.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我应该打给你的
I should have called you.
我 是我的错
I-I... I dropped the ball.
这种错误不能犯
This ball can't get dropped.
我知道
I know.
没有发生灾难性的事 但有可能发生
Nothing catastrophic has happened yet, but it could.
我们 我们都要求太高了
We... we're juggling too much.
必须改变了
Something has to change.
你是说要我改变吗
Are you saying it has to be me?
我没这么说 梅瑞狄斯
I'm not saying that, Meredith.
我只是说必须改变一些
I'm just saying that something's got to change.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我只是 不知道要怎么做
I just -- I don't know what to do.
我也不知道
Ohh, neither do I.
但 我知道
But...I do know...
我需要你今天去接孩子
that I need you to take the kids today.
能为我做到吗
Can you do that for me?
当然可以
Of course, yes,
我会每小时汇报一次我们的行踪
And I will update you on our position hourly.
你不必这么做 我只是
You don't have to do that. I just --
我还是会的
No, but I will.
好吧
Okay. All right.
是谁来了
Who's here?
艾普丽尔
April?
我能暂时住你们这吗
Can I stay here for a little while?
你是对的
You were right!
我好好睡了一晚 睡得可香了
I got a good night's sleep. I slept like a log.
今早起来
Got up this morning.
我做了自♥制♥法式吐司 放了培根的
I made some homemade french toast with bacon --
焦糖培根哦 是不是很想吃
candied bacon, if you want to know.
我甚至有时间看了报纸
I even had time to read the paper.
现在我要去看看我的病毒了
Now I'm gonna go check on my virus,
多谢你 它们也好好睡了一晚
which also got a good night's sleep, thanks to you.
现在你可以回去睡觉了
And now you can go and get some sleep.
桌上有一杯你最喜欢的茶
I left your favorite tea on the counter.
实际上 我尽量挤时间小睡了一会儿
Well, a-actually, I managed to squeeze in a power nap,
所以我感觉很好
so I'm feeling all right.
我一会儿要
I'm gonna scrub in on a,
和托瑞斯上一台肩关节置换
uh, shoulder replacement with Torres in a few.
你真是超人啊
Well, aren't you superman?
波士顿
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
对不起 杨医生
Excuse me. Dr. Yang?
罗伯特·伯纳克医生 克利夫兰诊所
Dr. Robert Bonocore. Cleveland clinic?
对 癫痫神经刺♥激♥器
Oh, yes, the epilepsy neurostimulator.
实在 实在太高兴能见到
It's -- it's so nice to meet --
我是你的粉丝 超级粉丝
I am a big fan -- huge, really.
我读了你所有关于导管的文章
I have read all of your work on the conduits.
-太精彩了 真的 -谢谢 谢谢
- It's just fascinating. Truly. - Thank you. Thank you.
你是克里斯蒂娜·杨
You're Cristina Yang.
-是的 -你什么时候开始二♥期♥试验啊
- Yes. - Where are you with phase two?
我们都等着也想参与进来呢
We're all waiting to see if we can get our hands on it.
我知道你还是名心胸外的研究生
Okay, I understand you're still a cardiothroactic fellow.
-是的 -你什么结束
- Yes. - W-when do you finish up?
我猜肯定很多人都这么问你
I imagine everyone's asking you that.
职业生涯中这么早就能被提名
You must be thrilled to be nominated
你一定很激动吧
so early in your career.
和塔拉·杨医生有什么关系吗
Any relation to Dr. Tara Yang?
她是我在宾州大学的室友 她特别有趣
She was my roommate at UPenn. She was so funny.
我 很不幸
Oh, I -- I'm unfortunately --
看起来时间到了
Oh, looks like it's time.
好了 祝贺你们
Oh. Well, congratulations.
-我们进去再见 -谢谢
- I'll see you in there. - Thank you.
见到你很高兴
Very nice to meet you.
不好意思
Oh, uh, excuse me.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina?
梅 我犯了个错误 我不想一个人在这
Mer, I made a mistake. I don't want to be here alone.
你应该来的
You should be here.
我们应该喝到醉 为什么我们没醉
And we should be drunk. Why aren't we drunk?
我也想欧文过来
And I want Owen here.
他可以 帮我拿钱包 跟我聊天
He could, like, you know, hold my purse and tell me things,
上帝
and -- oh, my god,
他会告诉我要喷除臭剂
and tell me to wear deodorant.
我忘记喷除臭剂了 现在我臭不可闻
I forgot to wear deodorant, and now I stink and...
你在哪 你上桌了吗
Where are you? Are you at the table?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表