Give me something, anything concrete,
能证明你的项目会出结果的东西
that shows that your project is producing results.
肯定会的
No, d-- it will be.
只要我给布莱登进行目标基因疗法
Once I give this targeted gene therapy to my bubble boy,
肯定没问题的
I know it will.
我能感觉到
I-I can feel it.
可是我不能这么跟他们说
Okay, I can't exactly pitch that we need to keep your lab
就因为预感 保留你的实验室吧
because you have a feeling, can I?
你说你今天在做这个吗
You said you're doing this today?
是的
Yes, I am.
肯定能成功的
And it's going to work.
贝利医生 你有时间吗
Dr. Bailey, do you have a minute?
是你说服她 鼓励她
You pursued her. You encouraged her.
是你告诉她她有机会的
You all but told her she was a front runner,
尽管你明明知道她只是个陪衬
when you knew she was nothing but window dressing.
她不是陪衬
She was not window dressing!
她获得了能提高她自己及医院知名度的
She was nominated for a prestigious award
颇具声望的一个奖项提名
that brought publicity to her and the hospital.
你利用了她
You used her!
她永远也不可能拿到那个该死的奖
She was never gonna win that damn thing for a second.
格蕾斯隆纪念医院不可能有人
Nobody from Grey-Sloan Memorial
拿到哈珀-艾弗里的奖项 绝无可能
will ever win a Harper Avery, will they -- ever?
你需要我提醒你
Do you want me to remind you
格蕾斯隆纪念医院的来历吗
why there is a Grey-Sloan Memorial hospital?
还是说我应该带着我的两千四百万滚蛋
Or should I just take my $24 million and go home?
是你的理想主义让我产生兴趣 理查德
What draws me to you, Richard, is your idealism.
这对我非常有吸引力
I find it extremely attractive.
可是在商言商
But this is business.
而且我很不欣赏你这种做法
And I do not appreciate
千里迢迢来找我
your coming all the way across the country
就因为你的爱将不能获奖
to harangue me about the fact
而对着我喋喋不休
that your prize pony didn't get a ribbon!
如果能让你好受点
And if it makes you feel better...
她在票数上领先
She had the votes.
你就这么幼稚吗
Are you that naive?
凯瑟琳 你真的觉得我千里迢迢过来
Catherine, do you really think that's why I came all this way,
精心策划一个美好的周末就是为了这个
why I planned an entire weekend with the things that you love?
-理查德 -我在饭店订了位子
- Richard... - I made reservations at Cipriani's
因为我知道你喜欢
because I know you love it there.
我本来打算等到上甜点之前
And I was going to wait until just before dessert
侍者会给你一杯香槟
and the waiter was gonna bring you a glass of champagne,
而我会告诉你我有多么爱你
and I was going to tell you how much I love you
我们俩是多么适合彼此
and how right for one another we are,
你是如何让我对生命充满激♥情♥
how you make me feel excited to be alive,
你又是如何带给我每天的动力
how you give me a reason to get up each morning
让我每晚充满感激地祷告
and say a thankful prayer every night.
我本来打算问你是否愿意
I was gonna ask you to be by my side
和我一起共度余生
for the rest of our lives.
所以我才会在这里
That's why I'm here.
这才是我过来的原因
That's why I came.
而现在我要离开了
And now I'm leaving.
对 对不起 你说什么
I'm -- I'm sorry. What?
你能再说
You're gonna have to say --
你得从头再说一遍
You're gonna have to say it all again.
罗宾斯医生正带着新的匹配心脏过来
Dr. Robbins is on her way with a new heart for Frankie,
可是因为艾薇情况恶化
but Ivy's deterioration has caused her
她被排到了移植名单的前面
to shoot up to the top of the transplant list, too.
送来的心脏跟艾薇也能匹配
Ivy is also a perfect match for the donor heart en route.
可是那是弗兰克的心脏啊
But t-that's Frankie's heart.
理论上没错 可是
Officially, yes, but...
这种情况下 心脏可能会被重新分配
under the circumstances, the heart could be redirected.
给艾薇吗
To Ivy?
你想把弗兰克的心脏给艾薇
You w-- you want to give Frankie's heart to Ivy?
不 我不想
No, I don't want --
从医学角度看
Medically speaking,
弗兰克的状况不断恶化
Frankie's condition is declining rapidly.
从技术上来说 艾薇的状态更加稳定
Technically, Ivy is more stable,
因此移植成功的可能性更大一些
which would give the heart a better chance of survival.
等等
Wait. Just --
但是 如果弗兰克情况更糟糕
But -- b-b-but if Frankie's worse,
不是该把心脏给病情最严重的人吗
Don't you have to give the heart to the one that's the worst?
除非她认为这是种浪费
Unless she thinks it's a waste.
你认为这颗心脏给弗兰克是浪费吗
You think the heart will be wasted on Frankie?
我只是想解释所有可能的选择
I just want to explain all your options.
我们的选择 这是我们来决定的吗
Our options? This is our decision?
我们 你是让我们做决定吗
We're -- you're asking us to choose?
你是想让我们决定
You want us to try to pick
哪个孩子能得到心脏
which of our children gets a heart
哪个得不到吗
and which one doesn't?
弗兰克目前可以安装全人工心脏
Frankie can be fitted with a total artificial heart for now.
我们没法选择 你来决定
We can't choose. You have to do it.
我们有三个孩子 杨医生
We have three children, Dr. Yang --
三个无与伦比的
Three...amazing...
漂亮而善良的孩子
beautiful, kind children.
我们没法
And we can't --
没法在她们两个中间选择
we can't try and pick between two of them.
我们不会选的
We won't.
你得做这个决定
You have to make this decision.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
你在这啊
There you are.
弗兰克的心脏像石头一样僵硬
Frankie's heart is as stiff as a rock,
艾薇患有整体收缩功能障碍
and Ivy's got global systolic dysfunction.
这绝对是不可能的
It's absolutely impossible.
你为什么不叫我
Why didn't you call me?
梅已经跟我吵过这事了
Mer already yelled at me about this.
我很抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry, okay? I just --
我想独自待着 于是我就走了
I wanted to be alone, so I left.
我说的不是关于
I'm not talking about --
我刚听说麦克尼尔家的事
I just heard about the Mcneils.
你应该叫我帮你做决定
You should have called me to help you make this decision.
外科医生不应该独自做这种决定
No surgeon should have to make a decision like this on their own.
所以我在这里 这就是外科主任的作用
That's why I'm here. That's why you have a chief of surgery.
她们是我的病人 我了解她们的情况
They're my patients. I know their status.
我可以决定
I can decide this.
但你不必做这个决定
But you don't have to.
我需要做
Yes, I do.
准备开始解剖血管
Prepare to start sectioning off the vessels.
那是个人工心脏吗
Is that a Gustafson artificial heart?
我们得马上让弗兰克下手术台
We're getting Frankie off this table immediately.
已经在路上的那颗心脏怎么办
And the heart that's on its way?
我们将把那颗心脏重新安排给艾薇
We're reallocating that heart. It's going to Ivy.
拉塞尔在为她做术前准备
Russell's prepping her now.
我们行动吧
Okay, let's move.
你们俩会回家吃晚餐吗
You guys gonna be home for dinner?
当然了 听着不错
Yeah. Sure. Sounds good.
太好了 我都迫不及待了
Okay, awesome! Can't wait!
我们也迫不及待了
Yeah, neither can we.
这和我想的一样吗
Does that mean what I think it means
等我们到家的时候
that there's gonna be dinner waiting for us
会有晚餐摆在桌上吗
on our dining room table when we get home?
我们好像都没用过餐厅的桌子
Have we ever even used our dining room table?
记得提醒我要谢谢我妹妹
Just remind me to thank my sister
她让我有一整天的时间跟我老婆在一起
for letting me actually spend an entire day with my wife.
让她帮忙可不是长久之计
Well, she's not a permanent solution.
暂时还不是 但我们有空房♥间
Ah, not yet, but we have a spare bedroom.
我们可以给她手术的权限
We could give her surgical privileges.
那她能看孩子的时间就少了
That would give her less time for childcare.
我知道这不是长久之计
I know it's not permanent,
但我们今天一整天都挺好的
but we spent an entire day without dropping any balls.
也许她甚至能哄孩子们睡觉
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表