It's amazing.
你太了不起了
You're amazing.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你同意吗
So you agree?
那个住院医生成不了外科医生
This resident's not cut out to be a surgeon.
没错 要么不做 要做就做好
Yep. Either you're a surgeon or you're not.
我不能被解雇 我爸妈会跟我断绝关系的
I can't get fired. My parents will disown me.
我会在学校读到老的
I'll end up back in school.
我会在铁窗度过余生的
I'll end up back in jail.
别说了行吗
Will you stop?
如果有人要被解雇 那肯定是我
If any one of us is fired, it's me.
我可是当众发疯的
I went crazy very publicly.
我在手术室里爆发的
I disrupted an entire O.R.
我是外科手术的负累
I'm a surgical liability.
现在谢博德恨死我了
And Shepherd hates me now.
亨特才恨死我了
Hunt hates me.
你们真该看看他见我搞砸了是什么表情
You should have seen his face today when I screwed up.
我的前任是医院老板
My ex owns the hospital.
肯定会解雇我
It's me.
我听说有时候会将住院医生清场
I heard that residencies sometimes clean house,
就是把他们集体解雇 再重头来过
like fire an entire class of residents and start fresh.
怎么了
Hey. What?
没事
Nothing.
我今天过得超棒
I just had a really good day.
好啊 下一轮酒让他请客
Oh. Next round's on him.
普莱斯顿·伯克医生
你和梅瑞狄斯谈过了
You spoke to Meredith?
没有
No.
不行 我不能接受这份工作
And, uh, no, I can't take the job.
感谢你邀请我 但是 不行
Thank you for the offer, but...no.
看来梅瑞狄斯对我怀恨在心啊
Meredith carries a grudge.
和梅瑞狄斯无关 也没人记恨你
This has nothing to do with Meredith or a grudge.
远没有那么简单
It's far from that simple.
真的吗
Really?
别这样
Please don't.
你把我骗来这里 咱们叙过旧了
You got me here. We had our fun.
-我拒绝你的邀请 如此而已 -为什么
- Take no for an answer. - Why?
你还要问为什么
Why?
老实讲 这毫无道理啊
Honestly, it doesn't make any sense.
你以为我还会为你工作吗
You think I want to work for you again?
我从没想过为你工作
I never wanted to work for you.
我想要有你这般成就
I wanted to be you.
你在婚礼上做了落跑新郎
The best thing that ever happened to me
是我这辈子遇到最好的事情
was you walking away from our wedding.
让我不得不自力更生
It made me stand on my own two feet.
我做得更好了 你也更有成就
I am better for it. You are better for it.
-你能先听我说 -为什么让我来这里
- Will you just hold... - So why bring me here?
为什么要给我提供一份无法抗拒的工作
Why offer me a job you know I can't resist?
你把诱惑摆到我面前
You gonna dangle the carrot,
让我在后面穷追不舍 再把它夺走吗
and I'm supposed to chase at it until you snatch it away?
我不想要这份工作
I don't want the job.
-你说完了吗 -没有
- Are you done? - No!
现在说完了
Now I am.
我不是要你为我工作
I don't want you to work for me.
我们在一起工作
Us working together would
会破坏我的婚姻 我的生活
destroy my marriage, my life.
曾经我对你的爱是那么热烈
The way I loved you was consuming,
最终
and eventually...
是我在追寻着永远也追不上的你
...you hold the carrot, and I'll be chasing you.
现在我有了家庭 生活着
I have a family now, a life that...
我想要的生活
a life I want.
我不是要你为我工作
I don't want you to work for me.
你刚刚给我一份工作
You just offered me a job.
我不是要你为我工作
I don't want you to work for me.
我是要你来代替我
I want you to take over for me.
我要走了
I am leaving.
艾德拉的父母在米兰
Edra's parents are in Milan,
她想离他们近一些
and she wants to be closer to them.
-等等 -她为我作了太多牺牲
- Wait. - She has made so many sacrifices for me,
现在是时候让我为她同样作出牺牲了
and now I think it's time for me to do the same for her.
等等
Wait.
我想离开已经有一段时间了
I have been wanting to leave for a while now,
只是我找不到能让我愿意
but I just haven't been able to find anyone
托付这座研究所的人 现在找到了
that I was willing to give the institute to, until now.
等等
Wait.
你要把你的医院给我
You're offering me your hospital,
就好像你是威利·旺卡
like you're Willy Wonka
儿童小说《查理与巧克力工厂》中厂主威利·旺卡将
巧克力工厂的继承权赠与了查理·毕奇
然后你要给我一座巧克力工厂
and you're handing me a chocolate factory?
开心吧 查理
Cheer up, Charlie.
你不是认真的吧
You're not serious?
你是认真的
You are serious.
只要你想要 这里就是你的 克里斯蒂娜
This place is yours, Cristina, if you want it.
你想要吗
Do you?
睁大眼睛
Open your eyes.
你怎么知道我在
How did you know I was --
我知道你都和谁一起玩
I know who you hang out with.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
但还是得坐一会儿
Yeah. I just needed to sit down for a bit.
或许应该早点习惯这些座椅
Should probably get used to these seats, though.
我不能改变我是谁
I can't change who I am.
但我也不愿意每个周日自己坐在家里
But that doesn't mean I want to sit at home every Sunday
而我的家人都去教堂
when my family's off at church.
你愿意和我一起去教堂
You would go to church with me?
你是我妻子
You're my wife.
我当然愿意
Of course I will.
只要我们回来后能有华夫饼吃
As long as we can get waffles after.
我们肯定能吃到华夫饼的
We can have waffles after.
你能看见吗
What do you see?
更多的可能
More possibilities?
阿伽门农
Agamemnon.
我有点喜欢这个
I kind of love it.
谢谢
Thank you.
凯丽·托瑞斯有一个非常有意思的项目
Callie Torres has a really interesting project.
她需要一名优秀的神外医生
She needs an exceptional neurosurgeon.
我推荐了你
I recommended you.
德里克 我又不住这
Derek, I don't live here.
也许你应该来这住
Maybe you should.
我喜欢你在这
I like having you here.
你 你是我最喜欢的妹妹
You're -- you're my favorite sister.
你对我们每个人都这么说
You say that to all of us.
不过我选择相信你
But I will choose to believe you,
因为你是我最喜欢的哥哥
because you are my favorite brother.
新的视角是否带给你更多希望
Does your new view give you more hope?
这就达到目的了
That's the goal.
虽然并不总是能产生这样的效果
Although it doesn't always work out that way.
巧克力
Chocolate.
我吃了一点
I ate some.
你要走了
You're leaving.
有时 改变了视角
Sometimes, a shift in perspective
还会让你看清你所失去的
just makes you see what you've lost.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表